Siobhan O’Hagan #24 Spreading Covid from a rented beemer, no-one is safe from Shiv the Redeemer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The intuitive eating brigade on Instagram don’t actually realise they are as bad as they are! They aren’t even open to considering that OT has changed some things and are at least trying to improve! I’m not a huge fan of the show but we lack education on health in schools and our TV, it’s the only show Ireland has that encourages group walking and healthy recipes. I don’t agree with a lot of it but they do seem to be changing to show in parts.

back to tit-vàn.
She’s a single woman with a drink problem who is running from responsibilities! She’s saying she doesn’t want responsibilities but she hasn’t had access to them! We’ve never seen a partner/real job. She claimed to hate the 9-5 and marriage/kids system most people enter into but I often wonder is that because she hasn’t been loved by a partner and she doesn’t know what love means outside of mams rocky road
tit-van 😂😂😂😂
That has to be in the new thread title!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The intuitive eating brigade on Instagram don’t actually realise they are as bad as they are! They aren’t even open to considering that OT has changed some things and are at least trying to improve! I’m not a huge fan of the show but we lack education on health in schools and our TV, it’s the only show Ireland has that encourages group walking and healthy recipes. I don’t agree with a lot of it but they do seem to be changing to show in parts.

back to tit-vàn.
She’s a single woman with a drink problem who is running from responsibilities! She’s saying she doesn’t want responsibilities but she hasn’t had access to them! We’ve never seen a partner/real job. She claimed to hate the 9-5 and marriage/kids system most people enter into but I often wonder is that because she hasn’t been loved by a partner and she doesn’t know what love means outside of mams rocky road
Off topic but does that Intuitive eating page have a topic here? I can’t seem to find one.
Followed them back in the Autumn and the girl that runs it is at this point boiling my blood! I can’t be alone surely? 😂

Reactions: 7
Off topic but does that Intuitive eating page have a topic here? I can’t seem to find one.
Followed them back in the Autumn and the girl that runs it is at this point boiling my blood! I can’t be alone surely? 😂
oh I hear you! She’s a moan bag about everything an awful pain in the hole. Can we set one up? She has a problem with everything she was giving out about primary school books the other day !

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just when I thought it Impossible to despise Shiv more than I already do i go and watch her latest reel. She basically brags about the cheap cost of living in Bali but what she fails to mention is that its only achieved off the back of a low wage / slave economy in her host country. What an absolute witch.

• Angry
Reactions: 26
oh I hear you! She’s a moan bag about everything an awful pain in the hole. Can we set one up? She has a problem with everything she was giving out about primary school books the other day !
THANK YOU 🙏🏻 I knew I wasn’t alone in my thinking!
absolutely LOVES the sound of her own voice!

Reactions: 7
Sounds familiar! Although not sure I had a body of anyone's dreams dressed :LOL:however definitely looked small. Same thought too, that what looked slim in clothes was a bit extreme for people not into competitions etc without them. Strange situation of feeling like arms looked good and lean in one way, for example, but ending up kind of covering them at times because just "too much" for normal life and only worthy of approval in the gym or with a minority. And the weirdness of looking back at photos of when I'd gained pounds and thought I was huge...but wasn't at all. It really is a bit headwrecking.
Identify 100000% with this. Ah that reverse phase- the most mindfu**ing experience of it all!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Oh my god.. regardless of her sexuality if she's bi or gay whatever no one gives a flying duck in today's day and age. Creepy old man in a bar vibes!!!

Reactions: 18
So do we reckon that our boss babe Shiv is (shock horror) renting a room from a 24 year old?!? All this talk of ‘we’, the lack of a proper house tour and her obsession over Miss. HotGirlSummer would make sense.

I wonder will she regret buying the Gucci back pack? Would she not put the money towards the rent for her own place……

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
🤣Whos this Aoibhinn wan🤣Had a look at her Insta there..she should be on OnlyFans by look of her pics!!!
I know! Like...who is following her? Why would I want to? That does not come across as a fitness or wellness account. Selling something else entirely.

Reactions: 13
So do we reckon that our boss babe Shiv is (shock horror) renting a room from a 24 year old?!? All this talk of ‘we’, the lack of a proper house tour and her obsession over Miss. HotGirlSummer would make sense.

I wonder will she regret buying the Gucci back pack? Would she not put the money towards the rent for her own place……
Living together already 😜 tellin ya they’re seeing each other. If they aren’t…..she needs to stop with the photo comments. The only way they make any sense is if they’re currently dating

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.