Siobhan O’Hagan #24 Spreading Covid from a rented beemer, no-one is safe from Shiv the Redeemer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Shiv lied again. Well not really, she said she had a place for a year she just didnt mention its rent a room.

Btw what is wrong with her lips now ...
And, like, if she's planning on being away all summer it makes more sense to just rent a room anyway. But of course it doesn't suit her narrative to admit it. Smoke and mirrors etc.

Reactions: 12
So when she said she was looking forward to a hangover free weekend.....thats doe nt actually mean she is not drinking alcohol

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Jesus the lips 😱
I looked into this aoibhinn ones page, the photos are screaming self esteem issues and now that i see shiv hanging around her it's all just strange.
Shiv is that person on holidays alone that you got talking to one time by the pool and now every single day she's plonking her towel down beside yours and you're quietly thinking oh jesus it's that older weirdo Irish one again will she duck off. Next thing she's knocking on your apt door and you're pretending not to be there and then sneaking out for the night with your friends and you see her at the pool bar chatting to the barman as you leg it past hoping she doesn't see ye. Is she the new sinead?

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Jesus the lips 😱
I looked into this aoibhinn ones page, the photos are screaming self esteem issues and now that i see shiv hanging around her it's all just strange.
Shiv is that person on holidays alone that you got talking to one time by the pool and now every single day she's plonking her towel down beside yours and you're quietly thinking oh jesus it's that older weirdo Irish one again will she duck off. Next thing she's knocking on your apt door and you're pretending not to be there and then sneaking out for the night with your friends and you see her at the pool bar chatting to the barman as you leg it past hoping she doesn't see ye. Is she the new sinead?
Omg so accurate. And shoving her phone in your face for her Instagram stories. Yer wan didn't seem too comfortable with that, the awkward smile 😬😬

Reactions: 7
So do we reckon that our boss babe Shiv is (shock horror) renting a room from a 24 year old?!? All this talk of ‘we’, the lack of a proper house tour and her obsession over Miss. HotGirlSummer would make sense.

I wonder will she regret buying the Gucci back pack? Would she not put the money towards the rent for her own place……
Jesus great spot, I think that one is 21

Reactions: 2
Quelle surprise. Another lie from Shiv, said she had taken a lease out on that place for a year.

Maybe she has and just has your wan living with her? She seems to be the new Sinead in every way including Siobhan possibly renting places for them.

There is something strange about all of this. As usual half truths with a trail of clues left behind.

The comments on her posts are downright creepy, almost predator like.

Reactions: 14
Quelle surprise. Another lie from Shiv, said she had taken a lease out on that place for a year.

Maybe she has and just has your wan living with her? She seems to be the new Sinead in every way including Siobhan possibly renting places for them.

There is something strange about all of this. As usual half truths with a trail of clues left behind.

The comments on her posts are downright creepy, almost predator like.
Yeah I think she’s bank rolling the villa likely and she’s the cool older one with the cash “showing them the way”. Definitely odd comments to be posting at her age, the girl is 24..isn’t Siobh 34? You’d think she be posting more along the lines “Jesus put some clothes on” in an older sister type vibe. I don’t think they’re together at all and sorry don’t hate me but I think it’s far fetched to speculate that.. but I’d have been weirded out at 24 with someone 10years older posting comments on my photos like that 🤢 imagine the whole scenario if shiv was male..
I think her agenda is more so because it makes financial sense and it guarantees her an invite out with all the bali young ones so she can show Sinead how great the Bali single life is

Reactions: 14
It’s weird. I’m not much older than Siobhan and the thought of hanging out with people in their early 20s...shudder. I’m not “mortgaged babied in a boring 9-5” but you just grow and mature and your priorities change.

But then I realised, well, hers haven’t. It’s a complete case of arrested development, as she’s been trying to live her best life for the gram and circling the same 3-4 countries looking for a piss up. That’s her whole life, and she probably doesn’t even realise how badly it’s going to fcuk her in a few years when the party is over and the 20 year olds are repulsed by her and everyone in these circles has moved on and the money has run out. It’s going to hit her in the face one of these years and she has no career or decent people to fall back on.

Reactions: 22
I don't get the issue with the age difference? I can't stand Siobhan but in day to day life, do people really think it is weird for a 30 year and 40 year old to be friends for example? Like even if people are at different stages of their life, I feel it's good to have friends from different backgrounds. People are very close minded.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Thread title idea

Back in Bali getting a burntan, alcohol free coz only 2% in Bintang!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I wish she would stop commenting on OT when she hasn't watched it. That intuitive eating page is all gung ho on taking down OT and she's jumping on the bandwagon. I wonder how many online "qualified" PT's are doing damage to their clients with their lack of qualifications & misinformation, maybe they should create a petition regarding that and would Siobhan jump on that bandwagon
She's so offended by cancel culture but yet thinks it'd her place to take down OT.

In my opinion that show does alot more good than harm. But Miss Dominoes or die is the expert in healthy living

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I don't get the issue with the age difference? I can't stand Siobhan but in day to day life, do people really think it is weird for a 30 year and 40 year old to be friends for example? Like even if people are at different stages of their life, I feel it's good to have friends from different backgrounds. People are very close minded.
I do agree with you but you’ve used an older example, and as a 35 year old I think I’d probably have quite a lot in common with a 40 or 45 year old, and probably even a 30 year old. But someone in their early 20’s? I don’t know about you but I was almost a different person then, from how I acted to my outlook and goals etc etc. Obviously there are exceptions but unless one is really mature or one really immature, I don’t see how much someone in their 20s and mid 30s could have.

On a different note, I’m not sure shiv has any redeeming qualities 🤔 which is quite sad

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.