Siobhan O’Hagan #24 Spreading Covid from a rented beemer, no-one is safe from Shiv the Redeemer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn't run her insta as a business account, she runs it like an early 20s college student who lives for the sesh and country hops like no-one's business. Despite the fact that this is the single place where she could capture and sell to a big audience and build her brand.
That email says it all, instead of making a smart business decision and targeting a big market of January resolutioners, she decided to get pissed with her family which invariably would give her Covid which she would then lie about before bouncing back in the NY with a "I don't even care about the January market anyway". That whole email is just an attempt to try to justify her own laziness, she's got zero business acumen and zero drive.

Grand, "live differently" but what are you selling, exactly? So you've quit the 9-5 conventional life to set up your own business, what exactly do you do, if you're admitting to working about 2 hours a day and have taken a month "off" from promoting The Furnace (the busiest month in the fitness business), do no selling or brand building on insta, and now are off back to Bali for an extended p1ss up.

I think she's got a serious case of Peter Pan syndrome, prancing around with people 10 years younger than her, and she has no idea how lonely and strapped for cash she's going to be in a few years when the insta has well and truly fizzled out, the Furnace is obsolete, her brand is outdated and she's got no career to fall back on, no assets and no meaningful relationships. She needs a therapist, life coach and/or business coach.
Well the thing I get from that email is….so wait you planned to spend a week total redesigning a program to sell to clients?! What???? Like surely that’s something you’d spend a few months at, it’s your one job! Like surely that would have been work you did throughout all last year 🤣🤣 not thrown together Christmas week for January? 🤔 Fully agree you should enjoy Christmas but what’s that got to do with this lol

Reactions: 15
At the end you fill in the survey that shes always sharing on her stories - in mine i was honest and said you need more personal touches to the program, i was a beginner and i needed guidance. She sent me a zoom link and i hopped on with her and she spent about 15 mins defending herself and the program. When i said i didnt see results she said i obvs wasnt tracking my calories properly.

Anyway dont recommend, spend your money on a nutritionist or PT in the gym if you really wanted to learn

Thanks for taking the time to fill us in !

And this like, this right here. This is why the woman is a narcissist and will never be happy.

Instead of taking on board constructive feedback that the op was kind enough to give she just defends herself.

This is why I will never feel sorry for her. Ever.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Well the thing I get from that email is….so wait you planned to spend a week total redesigning a program to sell to clients?! What???? Like surely that’s something you’d spend a few months at, it’s your one job! Like surely that would have been work you did throughout all last year 🤣🤣 not thrown together Christmas week for January? 🤔 Fully agree you should enjoy Christmas but what’s that got to do with this lol
It would only take a week anyway, the app / program is the bare minimum as it is ..

Thanks for taking the time to fill us in !

And this like, this right here. This is why the woman is a narcissist and will never be happy.

Instead of taking on board constructive feedback that the op was kind enough to give she just defends herself.

This is why I will never feel sorry for her. Ever.
Yep exactly! I felt so guilty that I actually changed my rating to be 9/10 rather than 5/10 - the shame!
But no surprise it wasnt one she posted on her insta stories

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Yep exactly! I felt so guilty that I actually changed my rating to be 9/10 rather than 5/10 - the shame!
But no surprise it wasnt one she posted on her insta stories
And there it is, she bullies people to get her ratings. What a bloody cowboy.

Reactions: 22
God it’s so obvious when she’s been reading here isn’t it. She literally responds to stuff said here in her email and “question box”….. I 100% think she asks herself questions on her Samsung using her old insta account etc so she can share links to spanx, etc etc (seriously who would ask her about Nike runners and spanx leggings lol), and so she can adress stuff here. Even addressing how she doesn’t mind that her account isn’t growing twice in the past 24 hours on stories and then in the email too 😂🙈 #triggered

Reactions: 27
She says this to someone in the question box and then says this about herself.

No one hates you hun or is trying to ruin your life. People are simply calling you out for all the bullshit you spout.

And also, it's their
That’s exactly what it is! She’s always blaming others….they hate me, they’re jealous, etc etc rather than actually reading what’s being said, taking the feedback, looking inwards. BEING AN HONEST GENUINE PERSON. It’s always everyone else’s fault, never her own. Was randoxs fault she tested positive, was Qatar’s fault the fare difference was too high. She can never just make a mistake, be human and own up to it. Just say…..lads I have Covid, probably took the piss with going out literally every night, staying in Ireland for the next 10 days to make sure I’m clear. Why the lies? Because it can never be her fault.

Reactions: 40
Shivvers couldn't afford to live in Australia
If it ain’t third world she can’t afford it. Honestly think she prefers Bali to Thailand as Bali is about 15 years behind Thailand in terms of development so it’s cheaper. She can take better advantage of the poverty.

Reactions: 20
That’s exactly what it is! She’s always blaming others….they hate me, they’re jealous, etc etc rather than actually reading what’s being said, taking the feedback, looking inwards. BEING AN HONEST GENUINE PERSON. It’s always everyone else’s fault, never her own. Was randoxs fault she tested positive, was Qatar’s fault the fare difference was too high. She can never just make a mistake, be human and own up to it. Just say…..lads I have Covid, probably took the piss with going out literally every night, staying in Ireland for the next 10 days to make sure I’m clear. Why the lies? Because it can never be her fault.
No one is allowed criticise or question her or they get blocked.
As the poster above said she did the furnace, she gave honest feedback and Siobhan took it as a personal insult.

She can read all the books she wants but until she learns to look inside herself and take personal responsibility for her own mistakes she won't ever grow as a person

Reactions: 18
I'd expect a PT to charge 1,000 to 1,200 for a full personalised 12 week program. This is something I've observed in the market and generally the coach will take on limited clients so they can give the full service hence the price.

I'd say what you get from the furnace is to be expected, it seems to try and mix personalisation at a cheap price. I bet the new furnace to focus on mindset videos and eating croissants with some functional fitness workouts thrown in for fun.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Interesting how she’s talking about follower count meaning nothing same time Sinead heg hits 200k ….. ☺
Be good craic now to see how these two get on now she’s back . Jack is still there & that Nicole one is staying with them …. As bad as heg is I’d still like to see her cut ties with this horrible witch .

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I shudder at the thought of the patronizing smug insincerity that emanates from all the instahuns towards the locals in Bali.

Example being Sineads charity drive. But everyone has the same 24hrs right Sinead?

Reactions: 9
I shudder at the thought of the patronizing smug insincerity that eminates from all the instahuns towards the locals in Bali.
Very few locals in canguu anyway, just how the instahuns like it! Whitewashed af. Any local in canguu is working, maids, waiters, taxis etc - that’s about it. They couldn’t socialize or live there anymore as it’s priced for the InstaHuns. Even the majority of businesses are owned by Australians, Europeans etc…then they charitably throw the locals a bone by hiring them (at low wages…of course) meanwhile charging western prices & making huge profits. Prime example of this….crossfit wanderlust

Interesting how she’s talking about follower count meaning nothing same time Sinead heg hits 200k ….. ☺
Be good craic now to see how these two get on now she’s back . Jack is still there & that Nicole one is staying with them …. As bad as heg is I’d still like to see her cut ties with this horrible witch .
She also made reference to u either need to be super talented, make a big transformation or be super good looking to grow…..she’s said this to Sinead before saying it’s easy for her as she’s good looking etc, Sinead resented it and said there’s loads of people better looking than she is who don’t have followers etc. It’s a touchy subject between them

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Pretty sure she said she was getting some work done during isolation in Dublin.

Pathological spoofer!!

Receipts Siobhan, receipts. People don't just forget 2 weeks later.

Also what the actual duck. After one acknowledgement about the poor girl being killed she moves straight onto posting her manufactured questions and comments to herself. She could have a bit of sincerity and leave the selling for a bit.
She has zero empathy and that I think is her worst characteristic, one tit screenshot about the girl, didn't link the story no rage about it, she goes on and on when she gets unwanted attention out running BUT one story about this

She went there a few years back, all she done was give out how expensive it was.
She did come here I remember - I’m sure she spoke about how tit Sydney was. I think bc it rained.
I lived in Sydney for two years after living in QLD most my life and Sydney has so much to offer. One of the most fun cities in Australia and it was boring 🤣 well maybe try and think outside the box mate. Plus Aus is so much more than Sydney. We have some of the most beautiful beaches, lifestyle etc here on the East Coast of Aust and old mate was bored.

Anyway dont recommend, spend your money on a nutritionist or PT in the gym if you really wanted to learn
Cheers for sharing this! Out of curiosity (and apologies if I've missed it) - how did you end up picking her? And have other people in the private group shared similar concerns about how it's just logging calories on myfitnesspal and no personal touch?

Reactions: 7
I don't believe she owns an apartment and I don't believe the furnace is value for money. I believe she's a scam artist. Making money from people's insecurities. Whilst gorging on pizza and magnums from air b&bs paid for by the poor people signing up. I can't imagine the furnace will last much longer. People are finally starting to see through this Instagram world.

Reactions: 13
Did anyone else notice the story screen shot with the amount of views at the bottom.
made me laugh, subtle little things 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.