Siobhan O’Hagan #24 Spreading Covid from a rented beemer, no-one is safe from Shiv the Redeemer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That girl will have to go into witness protection now. Shivmiester tackling to the ground!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Some one bring me up to speed on the siobh and James relationship. I’m new to this dose and find all the posts about this clown hilarious

Reactions: 3
Some one bring me up to speed on the siobh and James relationship. I’m new to this dose and find all the posts about this clown hilarious
She wanted to mount the guy the whole time she was in London. Basically stalked him. It was really sad.
I hate him but still felt a bit scared for him.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I give James and that one a month, rinse and repeat. He was showing off a gorgeous girl on his Insta at one point who also had a beautiful dog. I think she wasn’t seen again after a month.

Reactions: 7
I give James and that one a month, rinse and repeat. He was showing off a gorgeous girl on his Insta at one point who also had a beautiful dog. I think she wasn’t seen again after a month.
Was that when SOH decided to start adopting dogs 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She wanted to mount the guy the whole time she was in London. Basically stalked him. It was really sad.
I hate him but still felt a bit scared for him.

And also whatever he does / says/ shows she can be guaranteed to do the same within 24 hours

• Sick
Reactions: 16
I asked my hair dresser about this as I would go to the gym a few times a week but have been told not to wash my hair "too much" because of the colour. Hairdresser said there's nothing stopping me from doing a water wash and cleaning my scalp after the gym instead of a full shampoo/conditioner.

Theyre all just bone idle lazy and can't be arsed washing the long hair they regularly glue to their heads. I don't get it, if it's too much effort to wash/dry you should cut it off

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I asked my hair dresser about this as I would go to the gym a few times a week but have been told not to wash my hair "too much" because of the colour. Hairdresser said there's nothing stopping me from doing a water wash and cleaning my scalp after the gym instead of a full shampoo/conditioner.

Theyre all just bone idle lazy and can't be arsed washing the long hair they regularly glue to their heads. I don't get it, if it's too much effort to wash/dry you should cut it off
It's bad enough doing it to your own hair but for some reason I think having extentions in and doing it is peak level skank.

Does anyone remember when she got the treatment done in Bali and they fried her hair??
That was a great time to be alive

• Haha
Reactions: 51
It's bad enough doing it to your own hair but for some reason I think having extentions in and doing it is peak level skank.

Does anyone remember when she got the treatment done in Bali and they fried her hair??
That was a great time to be alive
Duno I actually think maybe it’s worse with no extensions as the sweat to hair ratio is higher 🤷🏻‍♀️😂😬 less ml of sweat per strand of hair 🤔 if u just have your own hair the whole lot is wet/sweat covered…maybe with extensions only 50% is 🤔😂 I mean neither is great…. I could see it either way. Yehhh the chemical straightening. Imagine being that vain to have that done not once but twice so close together you burn your hair….. 🙄 how thick can one person be. Suppose she only got 500 in the leaving (not 600) and still talks about it at 34 years of age….she’s not the sharpest tool in the shed 😬

Reactions: 14
I don't follow this idiot, all i know is he has permanent flared nostrils and is in denial about the receding hairline, but did he actually time his phone to take that photo🙄
Even worse- he videoed them walking into the sea - with a bum slap included

Looking at the prices of the quarantine hotel- it actually wasn’t too expensive for a suite for the 6 nights - at least a lot less than I was expecting

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Seems like it’s a thing - Shiv isn’t alone in her drying the sweat in 🤢🤢
I don’t follow any of these fools but it does seem she copies their content. I have extensions and I know I shouldn’t be washing them every day but it would be all the more disgusting leaving them caked in sweat. If you worked out to that level with them in I’d say you’d be in for some serious dreads in between. Likely why she needs them in all the time. Did she actually hook up with this James fella or does she just fangirl him all the time? I’d be morto doing that you’d think her friends would tell her to cop on. Re the young Dublin football player, I can see her getting with younger lads for sure. Definitely makes sense now, can see her portraying herself as some bo$$ b*tch cougar on nights out 🤣 explains the whole charade to look rich

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.