Siobhan O’Hagan #24 Spreading Covid from a rented beemer, no-one is safe from Shiv the Redeemer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This from the same bleep who says ‘they needed it more than me’ when yet another phone / card / helmet gets robbed!

Reactions: 16
So she's spending a few of bucks on new insta ads....View attachment 987236View attachment 987237
Weird when demand is so overwhelmingly high as it is 🤔

Ah I don’t know…. I never defend her but in this case… I don’t think she’s trying to make it about her. Because… it is sort of about her, you, me…us all. It’s not just about Ashling, that’s the point. It’s sadly an endless list of unfortunate innocent women being brutalised through no fault of their own. I do think it’s a genuine attempt to stand in solidarity. I’m giving her this one. Just my opinion, don’t fight with me 🙈😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Ah I don’t know…. I never defend her but in this case… I don’t think she’s trying to make it about her. Because… it is sort of about her, you, me…us all. It’s not just about Ashling, that’s the point. It’s sadly an endless list of unfortunate innocent women being brutalised through no fault of their own. I do think it’s a genuine attempt to stand in solidarity. I’m giving her this one. Just my opinion, don’t fight with me 🙈😂
See the amazing thing is, we can agree to disagree without hitting the block button! 😀 This is beyond certain people!

I think I find it hard to see anything she does as genuine, particularly based on her past behaviour. I think half the problem is her manner, the way she plonks stories one after the other so clumsily. No self awareness at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She films guys with out their consent and posts it to 157k followers calling them talent and wolf whistling earlier this summer. Yet she posted this video in May 2021 about people leering at her. 😭

I am completely against anyone leering or wolf whislting as is objective. But she refers to men as talent all the time.

can’t believe she is trying to post a “relatable video” to make it all about her. A woman was beaten to death. Stop trying to take away the focus

• Wow
Reactions: 38
Maybe this is a stretch but could the argument not be made that mental health services have really been impacted by covid and that is as much a part of the conversation in this despicable tragedy yesterday. And Siobhan showed zero regard for that when she was doing as she pleased the last two years.

Of course she hasn’t the intelligence to make that connection and understand her behaviour and many others like her has caused damage, and not in the obvious way of simply spreading covid.

Reactions: 8
Wow she's a piece of tit, bringing that video up to make it all about her as usual. Of course she knew this would happen she knows everything.

Reactions: 9
She films guys with out their consent and posts it to 157k followers calling them talent and wolf whistling earlier this summer. Yet she posted this video in May 2021 about people leering at her. 😭

I am completely against anyone leering or wolf whislting as is objective. But she refers to men as talent all the time.

can’t believe she is trying to post a “relatable video” to make it all about her. A woman was beaten to death. Stop trying to take away the focus
I distinctly remember this because it was soon after she posted that video. Hypocrisy.

Reactions: 12

Agree, Shivs a creep. I think it was the London games or something in the summer she was bragging about the talent on show and taking pictures of lads topless without their permission.

She's a bleeping hypocrite. If there is a gain from content from this absolute atrocity make no mistake - Siobhan will use it.

And she wonders why people don't like her...

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I run 3/4 times a week. In shorts and a vest top 12 months of the year in a city with lots of traffic and I have never, not once been wolf whistled at, EVER.
Yet SOH gets it so often she continously posts about it. I smell BS
Side note absolutely 💔💔 of the news today.

Reactions: 20
Anyone else notice in that video from may that half way through she dried the sweat into her hair and went back out with the same top that was soaking with sweat form when she went running 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Agree, Shivs a creep. I think it was the London games or something in the summer she was bragging about the talent on show and taking pictures of lads topless without their permission.

She's a bleeping hypocrite. If there is a gain from content from this absolute atrocity make no mistake - Siobhan will use it.

...and fake Ronaldo doing his shopping.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

1625250772.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow

Definitely don’t want to fight but you’re totally wrong. She has totally made this heartbreaking story about herself. Who does she think she is pontificating to men out there and what to do? Just post the “she was going g for a run and rip” page like most others. It’s a brutal tragedy. Stop fishing for likes and content, not with this.

Reactions: 13
I run 3/4 times a week. In shorts and a vest top 12 months of the year in a city with lots of traffic and I have never, not once been wolf whistled at, EVER.
Yet SOH gets it so often she continously posts about it. I smell BS
Really??? This is one of the most shocking things I’ve ever read on tattle tbh 🤨 I walk 6 days a week, in a posh town that would like to be a city. In the spring/summer I’d say it happens almost every time.

• Heart
Really??? This is one of the most shocking things I’ve ever read on tattle tbh 🤨 I walk 6 days a week, in a posh town that would like to be a city. In the spring/summer I’d say it happens almost every time.
I run regularly on a quiet road and while traffic is minimal it does happen and when it does its terrifying.

I've no opinion on her video in that I draw the line at ridiculing any woman for highlighting the issue.

It's a sad day for every woman in Ireland.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Fresh witch of Con-Air

Now this is a story all about how,
Shivs plans got twisted upside down,
And I’d like to take a minute so just sit right there,
I’ll tell tattle how she became a lying bleep with red hair.

In busy Swords she was born and raised,
9-5 was how she spent most of her days,
Flying home for Christmas for drink with the fam,
But in an air B&B in case she had some wham bam!

When a popular virus was up to no good,
Started getting infectious in the neighbourhood,
One positive antigen and Shiv got scared,
She said ‘I can’t fly home to Bali I’m just not going to declare!’

She whistled for a free Beamer and when it came near,
She thought for a second - ‘maybe Randox will be clear’,
I’ll pack my bag , get ready and I’ll plan to fly,
And if I come back Pozzy then to Twitter I’ll cry.

She, pulled, up to an Air B&B , several hours later,
She yelled to Raisin ‘quick fly home, smell me later’
If anything she would act as if she was clear,
She thought ‘just forget it, I’ll bend twitters ear!’

This ends the tale of all about how,
We now know all about the covid positive ghoul,
She tried her best to test neg, in a Beamer she begged,
She’s even made herself look worse than Sinead Heg!

The Fresh witch of Con-Air
Crying 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I must just me an ugly mofo 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.