Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

whatsthesca

‘I always rent really fancy cars when I’m home’…Shiv it’s theeee most entry level basic BMW on the fucking road!! Not even a common as muck 320d that every second person has now but in fact a whole step below 318d (sorry this only pertains to the petrol heads on here!!)…basically all she wants is the BMW badge cos it’s absolutely bog standard under the bonnet!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Tippedover21

VIP Member
I suspect she bought something with sitting tenants as an investment piece
She can't keep a rental BMW off her stories. We would never here the end of it if she bought an apartment outright. She'd be crashing in on top of the tenants and everything.

• Haha
  • Heart

Londoncailín

VIP Member
Code red, code red. We have had an Avicii reference; I repeat, we have had an Avicii reference.

God love this poor, poor girl, who thinks that a global artist was communicating with her through a music video while she sat in her cubicle in Dublin, wearing a shiny Pennys suit.

**No offence intended to those who wear suits from Pennys**

Attachments

• Haha

Sparklelife2304

The reason she has money to burn is because she has no committments. If I didn’t have mortgages, pension, mouths to feed etc. I could burn through cash as well. Lets face it, how much does she really spend? The business class flights are somewhere between 3 and 5k return roughly. Say she does 3 trips a year, thats at most 15k. Deductible business expense to boot. She probably gets a decent amount of gear for free being a “sponsored athlete”. Boozing, eating out and getting takeaways are a waste of money but even if she was spending €500 per week on this its still 26k - a lot of disposable income for sure but hardly unattainable. Renting a bog standard 3 series beemer probably cost her 500 quid. Id say she makes 80 or 90k from the furnace and spends it all and that is why she seems so different to a person who is “living normally” on a similar wage - except when the time comes that person will have a pension and a house and adult kids to mind them and Shiv will have nothing but bitter memories

On another note - I once worked for a company who had several clients who were “influencers”. I remember one in particular who was living a very lavish lifestyle on instagram but her business was pulling in about 25k a year. The instagram was all #bossbitch and #girlboss but what she wasnt mentioning was that the lifestyle was entirely bankrolled by the boyfriend (he never appeared on her insta) who was in turn bankrolled by an inheritance. Its all smoke and mirrors in the instagram world. I wouldnt be surprised if Shiv had some income from the Aunts business in portugal or maybe a settlement from some claim
when she was a kid or something like that.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Gossipgurlll5

Chatty Member
Does she honestly think it’s the air conditioning that makes her scalp itchy and not her god awful lack of hygiene??? Blow drying sweat into your head and not washing your hair for at least a week after multiple sweaty work outs? Nah, but the air conditioning Yep, that’s the one shiv.

• Haha
  • Sick

brandambassador

VIP Member
Sorry guys have had a busy morning. Katie Taylor and Kellie Harrington want to resign based on realising through Siobhan’s stories that they haven’t been training properly and are frauds. Trying to do some emergency PR before it becomes a big story. But look as a nation, we still have siobhan and I need you all to hold tough, Olympics are only 2 years away again

• Haha
  • Heart

whytho12345

Chatty Member
She says this to someone in the question box and then says this about herself.

No one hates you hun or is trying to ruin your life. People are simply calling you out for all the bullshit you spout.

And also, it's their
That’s exactly what it is! She’s always blaming others….they hate me, they’re jealous, etc etc rather than actually reading what’s being said, taking the feedback, looking inwards. BEING AN HONEST GENUINE PERSON. It’s always everyone else’s fault, never her own. Was randoxs fault she tested positive, was Qatar’s fault the fare difference was too high. She can never just make a mistake, be human and own up to it. Just say…..lads I have Covid, probably took the piss with going out literally every night, staying in Ireland for the next 10 days to make sure I’m clear. Why the lies? Because it can never be her fault.

whytho12345

Chatty Member
Is this Aoibhinn girl the new Sinead then?
She needs someone who looks up to her who has way less followers. I think that’s her general vibe…..to be the dominant one or the one that is looked up to. Hence why she’s chasing her dream of hanging out with 20 year olds when she’s mid 30s. Sinead has over taken her so the dynamic has changed, I don’t think it would work for Siobhan at all.

Do we think they’re dating? Look at that comment. That’s not an appropriate comment to make on a sexy photo like that of a friend.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha

CreepinItReal

There are tears streaming down my face reading these comments!! I love the idea that she's a brazzer!! It would explain the once off fanny defuzz, trying to appeal to a new market before going back to what she knows.... She's so rotten I can't imagine her having much issue with hopping in with some dirt ol lad to fund the first class flights

Also, I've had to screenshot half her story to come on here and laugh about it!! My first thought when I spotted the gym story was her arse looks rotten, apparently someone else saw the same story and was inspired to send their first ever message to her to find out where they were from! Conveniently she has a discount code (shocker!)
Screenshot_20220111_191337_1_com.instagram.android.jpg

Screenshot_20220111_191506_com.instagram.android.jpg

She's def trolling us with the spanx story - 'I wore them nearly every day!'... We know!
Screenshot_20220111_191714_com.instagram.android.jpg

Imagine working hard all year, saving up and splashing out on a first class flight and there's the inescapable smell of minge and wet dog from the sweaty extensions in the seat beside you... Id have to open the escape doors!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Noseyone1977

Why oh why does Siobhan feel the need to announce the status of her hair all the time eg I washed it or I didnt bother washing it or I blow dried sweat into it 🤢 like is it just me or is that a normal thing to keep people updated on?? Same with the skin but I can understand that a small bit if you are having a bad outbreak you would be self conscious but the hair updates?

Also-the whole I cant wait to get back to Bali to my healthy life and my routine etc etc-how does anyone in Ireland eat healthily and exercise and generally have a fulfilling life??

I really should stop watching her but I just cant look away 😡

• Sick
Reactions: 39

Fitzytour

Omg that video of her filming herself in the gym is toe curlingly cringe. I'm so embarrassed for her 😷! She is so insecure she feels need to prove she can make small talk and have the craic with people by posting it on insta? And the side eye at the camera on her phone 🤮 omg I am actually dying for her. She's so pathetic. She's actually the most pathetic of any influencer, her life seems so unfulfilling.

• Haha
  • Heart

LetsCallEmOut

VIP Member
Love how we are all just ignoring the fact that she’s declared she’s fallen out of love with Dominos. It’s almost as if we don’t believe her 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
So while she was positive did she
1. Leave in a taxi to swords,
2. see her parents and raisin & her bf etc,
Went to 3fe for food,
3. take taxi to / from randox clinic,
4. met the staff there at reception and do pcr,
5. took a taxi back,
6. collected keys for air bnb.

But don’t question her because she’s not a superspreader

• Angry
  • Wow

whytho12345

Chatty Member
She’ll get massaged there where it’s probably the equivalent of €10 for the hour. But interestingly not in Ireland where she would be forking out €50/€60 for an hour
Bingo, she’s “waited so long for this”….. because she can’t afford or is too cheap to pay an Irish person, if she’s not taking advantage of the third world she’s not interested 💁🏻‍♀️

• Heart

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
I still don't understand how this one thinks she lives differently.

She may live in a different place but she is still a slave to her lifestyle.
Take her out of her environment and she can't cope.
Doesn't eat properly, drinks all the time, is erratic with her exercise. Moaning about the dark mornings.

Surely someone who is a seasoned traveller and "lives differently" can adapt to her environment?

She might not be on the swords express but she is living no different to anyone else who does a traditional 9 to 5

• Heart

Emdemd

I live in same town as him & his girlfriend and whilst what he is saying it true they also he is nothing like that in real life. It's all about the gram and showing off the designer gear. I worked in hospitality good while back and he is quite obnoxious to deal with. Used to dread these gym gram heads coming in and treating staff like servants. Wouldnt even leave a tip or say thank you.

Thank god! Voice of reason. He is horrific. Used to work with him in Westwood. Affairs with clients, sleazy behaviour and nail in coffin he got caught sniffing coke of someone's arse in the consultation room.....he moved out of Dublin shortly after.

• Wow
  • Haha

mrsbinfield

Interesting how she’s talking about follower count meaning nothing same time Sinead heg hits 200k ….. ☺
Be good craic now to see how these two get on now she’s back . Jack is still there & that Nicole one is staying with them …. As bad as heg is I’d still like to see her cut ties with this horrible bitch .

• Haha
Reactions: 38