Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TereseG

And off our intrepid, pioneering solo traveller goes with her new Gucci backpack to fearlessly explore and uncover the many wonders of a little known and unexplored area called Canggu 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I’ve lost count now how many designer bags our unmaterialistic Shiv has. 🤦‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Everybody

Chatty Member
She films guys with out their consent and posts it to 157k followers calling them talent and wolf whistling earlier this summer. Yet she posted this video in May 2021 about people leering at her. 😭

I am completely against anyone leering or wolf whislting as is objective. But she refers to men as talent all the time.

can’t believe she is trying to post a “relatable video” to make it all about her. A woman was beaten to death. Stop trying to take away the focus

• Wow

Hairylairy

Chatty Member
My two year old daughter painted my 80 year old Dad's finger nails with tippex, what do ye think?
Screenshot_20220106-183835_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

generalb@stard

VIP Member
Hey Shiv what did you do during your hotel quarantine?
SOH: I had 24 tattle threads to get caught up on, wow I've got some great ideas for content.

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Londoncailín

VIP Member
Professional fighter? Continues to do work she feels passionate about? Will block you for your own good? Eats meals with cool people and her non negotiable is freedom? For fucks sake, boil your head you rancid, pretentious cunt.

The horror of eating your cocopops with somebody that isn't an Instahun.
I’d rather eat coco pops with Fred and Rose West than with this melt.

• Haha

Kilingtime

VIP Member
"I like to leave the tag on and take it off at the airport check in so they think I'm sound" What the actual fuck?

Also Siobhan,

"I've came home and shat on every rule and restriction within my time here and now am fucking off again to the sun you 9-5 plebs. Unfollow if you don't like it. So long suckers".
If I was an airport handler I'd think 'lazy, entitled fucker' if the labels were still on???

She's so unlikable....

CR7yupyup

Remember when Sinead said she was going off drink.

Siobhan typed an email saying she wasn't welcome in Bali if she was off the sauce.

Lol. Professional Athlete.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Tippedover21

VIP Member
"I just love driving in the sun and singing Dermot Kennedy"

Says the one who was putting Sinead down because she liked Dermot Kennedy and claimed she didn't know who he was not so long ago.

Fucking idiot.

• Heart

Sjc05

Imagine this scenario in any corporate job, the boss sends you a document and asks you to review it and report back to him. You never read it and send a 2 page email response with the first line “I didn’t read the report, but here are my opinions on it”.
How successful do you think this person would be in a professional role?

I think we solved the mystery of why she couldn’t even got a trainee actuary role after college and instead worked in HR, but couldn’t cut it there either...

• Haha

Jembelle

VIP Member
Does anyone ever wonder is she a high class prostitute. Just cause she's over in Ireland and never seems in any need for money yet stays in hotels and air bnbs when she does come home.

• Haha
  • Wow
What are those 🙈😳

Siobhan lied
Blame randox for a delayed covid test
Really has covid all along and admitted it
She was really planning to get the flight to Bali if she could
Rented a BMW - had to show the 211
Hovering about
Still planning on going out this weekend
Minging feet