Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TereseG

She was miserable and alone in London.

Christ she is delusional
And remember Croatia?

These are just some of the many 'fun' moments she had on that trip;

1. She spent a few hours taking 'sexy' photos in her red bikini and Dano Wello watches.
2. Moved to a different part of Croatia for the second part of her trip and complained that there was nothing to do there.
3. Complained about how she had spent a lot on the hotel and it was actually crap.
4. Went for a nice steak dinner alone and was so paranoid that she thought everyone in the restaurant thought she was a weirdo because she was by herself. She actually put this up on her stories during the dinner.....
5. Threw some shade on an unknown happy looking couple next to her at said dinner saying she bet they were miserable.
6. Went to a bar and pretended to 'read' her book while 'enjoying' multiple glasses of wine.
7. The rest of her time was also spent 'enjoying' multiple glasses of wine....by herself.....alone.....doing nothing.

Did I miss any of her 'fun' Croatia moments?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Sjc05

That story of her talking to others before the CrossFit class is beyond awkward. The darting look down to make sure the camera was still recording her being casual and cool. And the made up story of someone buying her that treat, this one is one sick puppy

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 55

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
In fairness she did do some good on her trip here. She kept us all entertained 😅

The whole covid debacle has to go down in tattle history.

These "influencers" say they feel sorry for us. I feel sorry for anyone who isn't on tattle.... they are missing out on comedy gold 🤭

Bon voyage Siobh.... 🛫

• Haha
Reactions: 54

Mr Troop

Oh my sweet Devine, her lastest post is stomach churning, all men look at her builders stare at her as she runs past, not only in Bali but Dublin and Portugal, how could she turn such a tragic event like a girls murder to be all about her. Pardon my turn of phrase but she's a cunt

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

JustmeKC

VIP Member
Yeh I never thought she was gay before but now I’m more convinced. Those comments are really not comments you write to just a friend. Makes me feel a bit more empathy towards her tbh if she is gay & struggling with it.
Nah being gay isn’t an excuse to be a cunt.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Everybody

Chatty Member
“I like to leave the tag on and take it off at the airport check in so they think I'm sound"...is she right in the head!? Why would this even cross your mind. And nobody thinks you are “sound” they are thinking you are a time waster who could have had this ducking sorted out before you got there & you are a knob for holding up the long Qs of people they are trying to get through to get their flights.

• Heart
  • Haha

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
I asked my hair dresser about this as I would go to the gym a few times a week but have been told not to wash my hair "too much" because of the colour. Hairdresser said there's nothing stopping me from doing a water wash and cleaning my scalp after the gym instead of a full shampoo/conditioner.

Theyre all just bone idle lazy and can't be arsed washing the long hair they regularly glue to their heads. I don't get it, if it's too much effort to wash/dry you should cut it off
It's bad enough doing it to your own hair but for some reason I think having extentions in and doing it is peak level skank.

Does anyone remember when she got the treatment done in Bali and they fried her hair??
That was a great time to be alive

• Haha

Tippedover21

VIP Member
@brandambassador outstanding yet again. You need a book deal!!!
Have to agree. @brandambassador is obviously gifted with a talented and very creative mind.

@brandambassador should consider writing a Ross O'Carroll Kelly style satirical series of books about a character based on Siobhan O'Hagan. There is endless inspiration. This is a time when influencers are beginning to become widely mocked by the public for their antics so the timing is perfect in my opinion.

It would be golden and I guarantee would sell well.

What's rare is golden so put that pen to paper and sign me up for the first copy!

• Haha
  • Heart

generalb@stard

VIP Member
A couple of pad sessions with a coach and a glorified boxercise/sparring class with other non fighting participants = training like a professional fighter.
Right I'm off down the park with the young 1 for a kick about....or as its more commonly known...training as a professional footballer

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Sparklelife2304

I’d love if Hegarty (who must read this thread) would break ranks and spill the tea now that they are on the outs. Forget this moral high ground email with subtle references - we need the dirty details. Id say she could fillet shiv if she wanted to. I am manifesting this.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Everybody

Chatty Member
I hate how “influencers” post fucking transformation posts, beaches their food etc in amongst posts about a poor girls tragic death. Maybe it’s just me, I think it’s so disingenuous though.

• Heart
  • Wow

Livinglucious

Fresh Bitch of Con-Air

Now this is a story all about how,
Shivs plans got twisted upside down,
And I’d like to take a minute so just sit right there,
I’ll tell tattle how she became a lying cunt with red hair.

In busy Swords she was born and raised,
9-5 was how she spent most of her days,
Flying home for Christmas for drink with the fam,
But in an air B&B in case she had some wham bam!

When a popular virus was up to no good,
Started getting infectious in the neighbourhood,
One positive antigen and Shiv got scared,
She said ‘I can’t fly home to Bali I’m just not going to declare!’

She whistled for a free Beamer and when it came near,
She thought for a second - ‘maybe Randox will be clear’,
I’ll pack my bag , get ready and I’ll plan to fly,
And if I come back Pozzy then to Twitter I’ll cry.

She, pulled, up to an Air B&B , several hours later,
She yelled to Raisin ‘quick fly home, smell me later’
If anything she would act as if she was clear,
She thought ‘just forget it, I’ll bend twitters ear!’

This ends the tale of all about how,
We now know all about the covid positive ghoul,
She tried her best to test neg, in a Beamer she begged,
She’s even made herself look worse than Sinead Heg!

The Fresh Bitch of Con-Air
Hands up who read it/sang it to the air of that song?!

• Haha