Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

IndividualIf20

VIP Member
She's such a pain "GOING TO PENNEYS SO IRISH HAHAHA LOOK ALL THE OTHER IRISH GIRLS ALSO LOVE PENNEYS"
Relax, no one cares where you buy your knickers 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 45

IndividualIf20

VIP Member
Any time an influencer shares anything related to Jordan Peterson I wonder how they are so uneducated that they share quotes/information from a right wing psychologist who makes negative comments about homosexual parenting, homosexuals in general, environmentalists, and women. He is literally the king of straight, privileged white men, no idea why Irish female influencers keep posting about him so I can only assume they're completely uneducated.
Or Siobhan's case that perhaps James has posted about him first

• Haha

brandambassador

VIP Member
I'm sitting in hospital hooked up to a drip- not rona related, but a long term health condition. I'm fine, but I have to spend a day every 6 weeks like this.

I still wouldn't trade lives with Shiv.
as I sit here in CUH, 2 weeks in, 3rd colostomy surgery in 12 months and literally SHIT causing me problems , I still know my husband and son love me for who I am, my employer lets me work remotely and catch up if I prefer that to being out sick, we have an 8 year old car and 19 years left of a mortgage. Wouldn’t trade my world with anyone either .Hope your day goes well @Lollipops23

• Heart
I am so disturbed that she's talking about living in that car for the next few hours as she waits for somewhere else to check into.... like what is the story there with her family? Why isn't she seeing them? Did they fall out over her shenanigans and testing positive? Or can they just not stand to be around her? It's weird. I find it all so weird.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

LetsCallEmOut

VIP Member
Yep. Cos as we all know by now, anyone who doesn’t agree with you = hate / passive aggressive . Got it.

As for “for your own sake more than anything”. Well…. All I can say is LOL

xoxoxo
BF1B680E-D511-4E1F-9E5D-AF6394B5BB30.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

Tippedover21

VIP Member
"I like to leave the tag on and take it off at the airport check in so they think I'm sound" What the actual fuck?

Also Siobhan,

"I've came home and shat on every rule and restriction within my time here and now am fucking off again to the sun you 9-5 plebs. Unfollow if you don't like it. So long suckers".

By the way it has turned out that Omicron is a milder form of Covid but that most certainly was not known in the weeks before Christmas as the data was not there in relation to hospital admissions. Her behaviour has been nothing short of reprehensible.

I hope this turd stays in Bali with all her cats.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad

Random1069

Isn't the Furnace basically Operation Transformation?

Provides a workout routine, sets goals, educates on nutrition, support group, weekly check ins....

• Haha

generalb@stard

VIP Member
Why does she accept the quarantine for Indonesia, and actually suggesting for ppl not to wait for it to be reduced.
But yet when she travels to Ireland, she does not even limit her movement and parties like she a staffer at 10 Downing St.
Do she have no respect for her own Country?

• Haha
Reactions: 43

LetsCallEmOut

VIP Member
‘People have been asking me what vitamins to take’….what is wrong with people that they have to ask someone with no knowledge whatsoever about taking vitamins apart from the fact that she has a discount code and works for my protein
Nothing wrong with them, apart from the fact they don’t exist.

• Haha
  • Heart

whytho12345

Chatty Member
What an experience for him to massage a professional fighter!!
He heard professional Irish fighter & thought it was Conor mcgregor at first, then noticed the Avoca Clinic standard issue Irish influencer breast implants & realised it was in fact Siobhan 😬

• Haha

Joe2835

Being a fitness "influencer" appears to equate to being an alcoholic, tax dodging cunt with a laptop who exploits cheap labour in the third world in pursuit of empty shallow hedonism.

• Haha

Random1069

I feel for Siobhan that she has lost her way.

When she started the Fitness Furnace she was pretty much one of the first and I reckon she made a lot of money on it. However, she hasn't grown it in the face of competition. If you look at the likes of James Smith, Rob Lipsett etc they've gone into generate other revenue streams (books, talks) etc.

Now there is a lot of competition from younger online PTs that are putting a lot more effort in. At the end of the day the PTs body is a big factor in selling a program online. I think the new furnace is going to target the 30+ crowd using mindset etc which I do think there is a market for but don't think she is the best salesperson to that cohort.

I do believe the apartment story as somebody posted she created a property company. Anecdotally I saw somebody criticise the Furnace and she commented that it wasn't her main source of income.

I assume she made a lot of money in the early days and wisely via advice (tax efficiency) put money away for the future. I assume through MY Protein, DW and other deals generated enough cash for day to day.

I think this is also why she hasn't pushed the furnace more as she's not dependent on it.

P.s that email was a terrible attempt at covering up the failure to launch the new programme. Why wouldn't PTs try to generate business in Jan?!?! That's like saying the turkey farmer decided to bring his turkeys to market in January.

• Haha
I run regularly on a quiet road and while traffic is minimal it does happen and when it does its terrifying.

I've no opinion on her video in that I draw the line at ridiculing any woman for highlighting the issue.

It's a sad day for every woman in Ireland.
Ashling Murphy.
She has paid the ultimate price.
In the midst of all the meme sharing, she is being lost. Some people are sharing stuff for the likes and the views in my opinion. Siobhan being one.
Ashling Murphy. So many people have not mentioned her name in their rush for views and likes.
It is a sad day for women and a lot more people in Ireland. Especially Ashling's family and loved ones. Ashling needs to be remembered.
Siobhan couldn't give two hours about who it was.

Reactions: 42
The person who called her the David Brent of influencing was so spot on!!

Doesn’t she ever ask herself “why do I have one of the busiest tattle threads”? Can’t she see what she’s presenting of herself to the world?

• Haha

generalb@stard

VIP Member
I thought she travelled business class so that she feels refreshed at the end of her flight????
Sounds like it more like a booze cruise, the more you drink the more you save

• Haha