Siobhan O’Hagan #24 Spreading Covid from a rented beemer, no-one is safe from Shiv the Redeemer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing is she does have a decent amount of muscle there, she just likes her food so isn’t “lean”, which she doesn’t need to be, it’s actually healthier like someone else here said. Cellulite is normal, fat is normal. I think she looks really fit & healthy there. Really irritates me that she photoshops her photos so much that she doesn’t look like this in photos usually.
Exactly this.

Reactions: 5
This really gave me a good laugh, good to see there are some people in the fitness/Instagram industry who see through the smoke and mirrors like the rest of us😅
I was literally going to post this. I have massive respect for Aaron, the work he puts in day in day out into his business. His content is great and he's just a great guy and trainer.

Reactions: 4
Creepy vibes is right, she has that people sinister people user vibe about her.

It would wreck my head hanging out with younger people as they are just on a different level of life and conversation.
People change yes , however this guy was also called mrflye back in the day, making YouTube’s and marketing flyefit too for free. Without getting into details he is not much better himself. Pot calling the kettle black and all 🐸
I live in same town as him & his girlfriend and whilst what he is saying it true they also he is nothing like that in real life. It's all about the gram and showing off the designer gear. I worked in hospitality good while back and he is quite obnoxious to deal with. Used to dread these gym gram heads coming in and treating staff like servants. Wouldnt even leave a tip or say thank you.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I have muscle. I look lean and muscular when I'm lean, but not so much if I'm not. If your body fat is higher (and I don't mean high, even low normal) it's not as obvious though. I mean, I'd expect more definition in her legs, but you can see she has muscle in her deltoids.
Also, different body types respond differently and her training hasn't been for muscle for quite some time I would think.
Feel obliged to add that most women are *much* healthier at her body fat level than with a 6 pack. She's in good shape, but probably not so lean that she's interfering with her menstrual cycle. A lot of the "fit" types are setting themselves up for osteoporosis.

ETA: if you look at bodybuilders in their off-season, most won't look the same as on stage. Many not even close. Some gain a ton of fat, but that's not recommended. I have very little time for Siobh, but she's actually looks like she's in a lean enough to be sustainable without being so lean that you're starving situation. Even though she seems to have a terrible lifestyle and drinks far too much.
Thank you for explaining! I just compare her to myself and I've had children and do half arsed exercise and have a sit down job, but I still look roughly the same as her. I feel like if I did all the exercise she does (I wont) I'd look amazing 🤣

Reactions: 9
I live in same town as him & his girlfriend and whilst what he is saying it true they also he is nothing like that in real life. It's all about the gram and showing off the designer gear. I worked in hospitality good while back and he is quite obnoxious to deal with. Used to dread these gym gram heads coming in and treating staff like servants. Wouldnt even leave a tip or say thank you.

Thank god! Voice of reason. He is horrific. Used to work with him in Westwood. Affairs with clients, sleazy behaviour and nail in coffin he got caught sniffing coke of someone's arse in the consultation room.....he moved out of Dublin shortly after.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
She eats so much shite exclusively and drinks like a fish, so the excessive exercise is just keeping her from getting wayyyy out of shape. God love her if she ever sustains an injury (which is a matter of time let’s be honest) she’ll have some job to keep herself from ballooning to twice the size

Reactions: 14
I looked at that Aoibhinn one, so just poses in a bikini is it? That’s her job? She is far too young for our Shiv.

Reactions: 8
I looked at that Aoibhinn one, so just poses in a bikini is it? That’s her job? She is far too young for our Shiv.
Yeh I mean…. That appears to be it 🤣 that’s how u build followers fast tho I guess. Every perve on the internet …ugh the thoughts 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 7
She needs someone who looks up to her who has way less followers. I think that’s her general vibe…..to be the dominant one or the one that is looked up to. Hence why she’s chasing her dream of hanging out with 20 year olds when she’s mid 30s. Sinead has over taken her so the dynamic has changed, I don’t think it would work for Siobhan at all.

Do we think they’re dating? Look at that comment. That’s not an appropriate comment to make on a sexy photo like that of a friend.
That comment she left gave me the ick

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Thank you for explaining! I just compare her to myself and I've had children and do half arsed exercise and have a sit down job, but I still look roughly the same as her. I feel like if I did all the exercise she does (I wont) I'd look amazing 🤣
Sounds like you are in top shape!
Basically anyone can look very lean and have abs etc, compete in a show and all that. BUT there's a lot of being tired, hungry and grumpy...and it's probably less healthy than having the body fat you're supposed to have as a female. We're not actually meant to be super lean! To look like you do is fantastic - she has all the time in the world to devote to what she eats and exercise. But realistically, even if I had all that time I doubt I'd be massively different either. Too tiring and food is delicious.

I think I remember reading a version of this from Josh Hillis before too. https://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/how-lean-should-you-get.html

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I could speculate how Aoibhinn is paying her way in Bali and I'd be fairly certain it's not from offering fitness training at her business "hot girl fitness coaching".

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I could speculate how Aoibhinn is paying her way in Bali and I'd be fairly certain it's not from offering fitness training at her business "hot girl fitness coaching".
Well, her photos definitely don't do anything to dispel those rumours about how the money is really earned anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Mr bleeping flye what a blast from the past 😂😂😂

That comment Shiv left on yer wans photo is so weird? If my friend commented that I’d be like ??

Reactions: 12
Sounds like you are in top shape!
Basically anyone can look very lean and have abs etc, compete in a show and all that. BUT there's a lot of being tired, hungry and grumpy...and it's probably less healthy than having the body fat you're supposed to have as a female. We're not actually meant to be super lean! To look like you do is fantastic - she has all the time in the world to devote to what she eats and exercise. But realistically, even if I had all that time I doubt I'd be massively different either. Too tiring and food is delicious.

I think I remember reading a version of this from Josh Hillis before too. https://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/how-lean-should-you-get.html
Thanks so much but definitely not in top shape 😅 I reckon the difference between me and her might be the eating. I love a Chinese on a Friday and I don't count calories but I still give a tit about my health and tend to eat around 70% healthy. I'm defs not putting in a massive effort at all, thats why I dont get how she's not super fit.

I get what you mean about her being a healthy size for her age/height etc but I feel like fitness influencers in theory should be in better shape, maybe I'm wrong!
If she wasn't a fitness influencer i wouldn't think twice about her body at all!

agree, this is odd. If a man wrote it……
Oh my god right enough. She reminds me of when you're a teenager/early 20s and you have a higher tolerance for bullshit so you let male friends away with being randomly creepy sometimes. She's literally like that 'friend' you have to cut off and block because they constantly overstep and give you the creeps

Reactions: 8
Few weird comments throughout that ones photos from shiv
Lol she was probably blackout pissed after her positive Covid test. Hmmm we may have sussed what Shiv is running from...

I don't know why but she gives of creepy groomer vibes!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Lol she was probably blackout pissed after her positive Covid test. Hmmm we may have sussed what Shiv is running from...

I don't know why but she gives of creepy groomer vibes!!
Yeh I never thought she was gay before but now I’m more convinced. Those comments are really not comments you write to just a friend. Makes me feel a bit more empathy towards her tbh if she is gay & struggling with it.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.