Siobhan O’Hagan #24 Spreading Covid from a rented beemer, no-one is safe from Shiv the Redeemer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just incase anyone missed it, Siobhan was saying how bad her skin is.

And on another entirely unrelated note 20 seconds later she was chatting about how we shouldn't demonise takeaways and that she eats them for every meal in Bali.
And it's worst along her jawline. Have read that that's often hormonal. All that alcohol isn't good for hormone balance either!

Reactions: 6
And it's worst along her jawline. Have read that that's often hormonal. All that alcohol isn't good for hormone balance either!
Was always hormonal for me....but funnily enough flared worst when I wasn't minding myself/was drinking like a fish.

Reactions: 3
And off our intrepid, pioneering solo traveller goes with her new Gucci backpack to fearlessly explore and uncover the many wonders of a little known and unexplored area called Canggu 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I’ve lost count now how many designer bags our unmaterialistic Shiv has. 🤦‍♀️
I’d be mortified wearing that sorry. Especially in a 3rd world country. Tasteless

Reactions: 14
Why does she always pick the tackiest bags that look like she bought them from a market stall in Malaga?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So 10 hours ago she said she hasnt been on her stories much because she feels gross etc etc. That whole chatter her forehead DOESNT move.. like not once. Her eyebrows don't lift, her face is tight and her top lip also seems to not be able to lift so she kind of sneers almost.... and her teeth look bleeping weird. Like so straight along the bottom. I dont know if that is composite bonding or what but she has definitely definitely had tit done.

Also I should add, NOTHING wrong at all with wanting to do this stuff but for someone who is SO against instagram filters but doesn't object to having poison and plastics injected in her face ....

I dont know, if I didnt have enough reasons to dislike her ... it all just adds to the fakeness right?!
Yeah, she’s very, very private about her Botox and fillers. (Which surprises me considering how much she shares with her followers.) She’s had Botox done for years so I’d imagine she’s going for the ‘I’ll admit nothing and no one can prove otherwise!’ approach.
I have literally nowt against getting work done but there’s a touch of dishonesty about her in this regard. But I guess if she came clean, how would she preach about the evils of filters to us?

Reactions: 21
Why does she always pick the tackiest bags that look like she bought them from a market stall in Malaga?
Literally???? She has no taste at all. I cant afford designer clothes at the minute but if I could I'd at least pick something decent? And I would never EVER wear it around a third world country rubbing it in the faces of the people who actually live and who actually call it home, who struggle money wise while serving her meals multiple times a day for duck all!
Rant over lol

Reactions: 9
She has 100% had Botox and I say that as someone who also gets it- the smooth shiny forehead of a sun worshipper in her mid 30s is a huge giveaway!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The ‘designer’ bag is the cheapest one available in YSL All her designer purchases are lowest models, bought to be seen to have the label, they’re not bought for style

Reactions: 16
The ‘designer’ bag is the cheapest one available in YSL All her designer purchases are lowest models, bought to be seen to have the label, they’re not bought for style
BMW 3 series anyone...

Also lol at her having that place for a year. Like the long term lease on other properties and the apartment she bought. Not a grain of truth from the world's biggest compulsive liar.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
BMW 3 series anyone...

Also lol at her having that place for a year. Like the long term lease on other properties and the apartment she bought. Not a grain of truth from the world's biggest compulsive liar.

See how long before she's on moanfest about some issue and has to move. If she stays it will be manky in a year, even if she has the cleaners on, letting them have some white privilege cash.

Reactions: 4
You would be better off seeing a PT in person. Online PT's can't check your form on exercises which could lead to serious injury. They need to see what shape you are in to know how to start you off. Check out your local gym and see if you can book a session with a coach there. They are usually free with your membership.
Ya, I did PT for a few years and then I’m fully online with my coach now and everything is monitored- nutrition, body weight, sleep, progression in training- basically EVERYTHING as I’m competing. I find it brill for that but I don’t know how I would have found it if I didn’t know my way around the weights section of the gym. Finding a decent online coach is like a needle in a haystack these days as well.

Yes! The English Grammer and punctuation doesn't add up. In one paragraph it's highly articulate, then the next she might as well be writing in text speak from the early 2000's. i took one sentence and copied and pasted into google and an Irish info article came up! Plagiarism much?
That’s mad. I can’t believe she would go to that effort. Gosh- she’s really fooling nobody but herself

Literally???? She has no taste at all. I cant afford designer clothes at the minute but if I could I'd at least pick something decent? And I would never EVER wear it around a third world country rubbing it in the faces of the people who actually live and who actually call it home, who struggle money wise while serving her meals multiple times a day for duck all!
Rant over lol
Money talks (displaying the purse) wealth whispers (the opposite of Siobhan)

Reactions: 9
So 10 hours ago she said she hasnt been on her stories much because she feels gross etc etc. That whole chatter her forehead DOESNT move.. like not once. Her eyebrows don't lift, her face is tight and her top lip also seems to not be able to lift so she kind of sneers almost.... and her teeth look bleeping weird. Like so straight along the bottom. I dont know if that is composite bonding or what but she has definitely definitely had tit done.

Also I should add, NOTHING wrong at all with wanting to do this stuff but for someone who is SO against instagram filters but doesn't object to having poison and plastics injected in her face ....

I dont know, if I didnt have enough reasons to dislike her ... it all just adds to the fakeness right?!
Okay now I can only notice her teeth and they weirding me out.

Villa looks nice, won't be long until its manky
It is nice, such a shame it won't go to someone who would appreciate it. I wonder how much something like that would cost to rent.

Looks like composite bonding on her teeth .... View attachment 997453View attachment 997452
What the actual fck. Is it not just a teeth whitening strip she forgot to take off? That is an awful look.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
It looks like the gumshield I used to wear in hockey....it wasn't a good look then, it ain't a good look now Shiv.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Any time an influencer shares anything related to Jordan Peterson I wonder how they are so uneducated that they share quotes/information from a right wing psychologist who makes negative comments about homosexual parenting, homosexuals in general, environmentalists, and women. He is literally the king of straight, privileged white men, no idea why Irish female influencers keep posting about him so I can only assume they're completely uneducated.
Or Siobhan's case that perhaps James has posted about him first

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Any time an influencer shares anything related to Jordan Peterson I wonder how they are so uneducated that they share quotes/information from a right wing psychologist who makes negative comments about homosexual parenting, homosexuals in general, environmentalists, and women. He is literally the king of straight, privileged white men, no idea why Irish female influencers keep posting about him so I can only assume they're completely uneducated.
Or Siobhan's case that perhaps James has posted about him first
Saw people from the US post about him a few years ago when he first popped onto the scene and it took under 10 minutes to realise he was not someone I was going to follow. Some of the 12 rules are superficially sound, but those are the common sense ones. It takes so so so little work to see how malignant he is. And he's gone downhill since then!! Why a white male obsessed with banging hot women would follow him is less of a mystery than why a woman would though.

Reactions: 15
Why is she so obsessed with the colour of her skin!? 🤷‍♀️ she's a bloody ginge aswell so not like she ever gets decent tan! I wish a tan was my biggest worry and concern in my life at the moment! 🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.