Siobhan O’Hagan #24 Spreading Covid from a rented beemer, no-one is safe from Shiv the Redeemer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lads she’s booked another charity trip for the poor family so she can make #memories. Can’t wait to hear about this generous gesture 74 million times over the next year!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
I'm dying to see the dynamics between herself / sinead/ Jack when she is out of quarantine!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Guys I've never seen the show so I can't even comment on it to be honest. Like it'd be really weird if I just gave my opinion to you all about that show because I've literally never laid eyes on it?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That email is shocking, for someone who hasn't watched it how can she have such an opinion on it. Just looking to stay relevant? I personally think this year has been more focused on other things apart from weight and they don't have to wear the little skimpy top and shorts anymore which always bugged me. It should always have been a choice. But I think It's all about trying to achieve a healthier sustainable lifestyle and gets communities together to exercise unlike her eats a pizza and walks fricking 50k steps the next day like . Not a fad diet and its all foods that most families can eat together
Just watching episode one of the latest season and it's even more about empowering people than it even was before. Madder again that she didn't even bother to watch it before making it all up.

Reactions: 6
Isn't the Furnace basically Operation Transformation?

Provides a workout routine, sets goals, educates on nutrition, support group, weekly check ins....

• Haha
Reactions: 44
What kind of parents accept their child to pay for an entire trip for the whole family? Unless that person is absolutely loaded which we know Siobhan is not.
So if it’s true they’re scabby scumbags and if it’s not she’s a total freak

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Isn't the Furnace basically Operation Transformation?

Provides a workout routine, sets goals, educates on nutrition, support group, weekly check ins....
Not really because the 4 professionals aren't gorging on pizzas and margaritas whilst handing out advice 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
How does her Personal Training Institute work? Is all the cost going to her or is she basically selling another course and gets a commission?

That could be the real money spinner.

Reactions: 4
What kind of parents accept their child to pay for an entire trip for the whole family? Unless that person is absolutely loaded which we know Siobhan is not.
So if it’s true they’re scabby scumbags and if it’s not she’s a total freak
She's trying to prove something to them as much as anyone else. They likely think she's a bit daft and away with the fairies but feck it a free trip is a free trip for them.

Reactions: 11
I’d put money on the trip being a trip for them to visit her in Bali, after someone here said the other day that they’d never visited her “home”.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She's trying to prove something to them as much as anyone else. They likely think she's a bit daft and away with the fairies but feck it a free trip is a free trip for them.
She bangs on about the South Africa trip like its a measure of how wealthy she is while in the next breadth saying she sold her car to pay for it.

Surely if she was successful she wouldn't need to sell her only asset to fund a holiday?

Also, as we come out of covid and people go back to normal life - how much longevity can Instagram PTs have? Who will pay a fortune for online when in person becomes available?

How does her Personal Training Institute work? Is all the cost going to her or is she basically selling another course and gets a commission?

That could be the real money spinner.
The Furnace is a course provider for the course. They get a commission for each enrolment. You can do the exact same course elsewhere for less.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I bought my dad a large sliced pan yesterday. I must tell Instagram

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
She bangs on about the South Africa trip like its a measure of how wealthy she is while in the next breadth saying she sold her car to pay for it.

Surely if she was successful she wouldn't need to sell her only asset to fund a holiday?
And she also forgets to mention that she only paid for the flights……what’s the bets she didn’t have to pay for accommodation as her family covered it to say thanks? She probably broke even….

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Siobhan doing the 10k of her living room in Bali while the parents sit on the couch with Sinead psychobabbling a million miles an hour.

Bring it on

• Haha
Someone here yesterday mentions the dog she adopted and abandoned. Next up, update on the dog on her stories. Embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Hey Shiv what did you do during your hotel quarantine?
SOH: I had 24 tattle threads to get caught up on, wow I've got some great ideas for content.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.