Siobhan O’Hagan #24 Spreading Covid from a rented beemer, no-one is safe from Shiv the Redeemer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could Samsung Shiv tell Apple Shiv that no one is trying to ruin her life, she's doing an almighty job of that herself 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 33
How do you think shiv will fit into this group that has formed. They’re all very manifestation, spiritual gals can’t see her amongst them

Reactions: 11
How do you think shiv will fit into this group that has formed. They’re all very manifestation, spiritual gals can’t see her amongst them
She thinks that's rubbish so she won't even try to fit in 🤷🏻‍♀️

Where does she fit in 🤔😂

Reactions: 3
Saying she deleted the question box as there was soo many 🙈 the thing is…..she doesn’t have content. Hasn’t in years…..so what could people even ask? Genuinely even if I was a fan of hers I couldn’t think of one thing I could ask her? Like….. 🤷🏻‍♀️😬 I honestly can’t think of 1 question….

Reactions: 18
I see a good few of the other Irish girls in bali went and done a private pole dancing class for just them... I can't imagine siobhan getting involved in that when she gets back over to Bali
Oh god. That's my hobby. Please, please don't let Shiv start. I won't be able to cope with photos of her unwashed gusset wrapping around a pole.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I’m honestly torn between feeling sorry for her and thinking she’s a numpty with no redeeming qualities. Most of the time I just feel sorry for the numpty.

I think numpty just really needs some humpty.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Weirdly….. maybe feel a bit sad for her on this one. Just because it’s maybe a glimpse into the future….. you can tell yourself you’ll be grand hanging out with 20 somethings when you’re 35-40, and older…..but u won’t be. I’m 35… I honestly couldn’t possibly hang out with 20 somethings long term, nothing against them but u just stop having stuff in common. That group just seem….a bit out there to say the least 😂 I really can’t see her bonding there.

Weirdly….. maybe feel a bit sad for her on this one. Just because it’s maybe a glimpse into the future….. you can tell yourself you’ll be grand hanging out with 20 somethings when you’re 35-40, and older…..but u won’t be. I’m 35… I honestly couldn’t possibly hang out with 20 somethings long term, nothing against them but u just stop having stuff in common. That group just seem….a bit out there to say the least 😂 I really can’t see her bonding there.
Yeah I feel like as much as we would want to hang around with 20 year olds, they wouldn't want us either 🤣

Reactions: 5
Yeah I feel like as much as we would want to hang around with 20 year olds, they wouldn't want us either 🤣
Yeh exactly. And I don’t think it’s a… oh you’re 35 I can’t hang out with you, or vice vearsa. It’s a natural thing that you wouldn’t have as much in common. Obviously there’s exceptions! But for the most part it can’t work long term for either side! I just don’t get her plan 🙈🙈 I know there is no plan….as she’s living “differently” but like…… she’s already the aul one and she’s what 34?! Ud be mortified even saying your age in the groups she hangs out with I think… all the 20 somethings horrified thinking of you as the old lonely lady 😂🙈 I couldn’t cope with it anyhow.

Reactions: 7
Yeh exactly. And I don’t think it’s a… oh you’re 35 I can’t hang out with you, or vice vearsa. It’s a natural thing that you wouldn’t have as much in common. Obviously there’s exceptions! But for the most part it can’t work long term for either side! I just don’t get her plan 🙈🙈 I know there is no plan….as she’s living “differently” but like…… she’s already the aul one and she’s what 34?! Ud be mortified even saying your age in the groups she hangs out with I think… all the 20 somethings horrified thinking of you as the old lonely lady 😂🙈 I couldn’t cope with it anyhow.
She's that far up herself that she will think she has authority over them

Reactions: 6
She's that far up herself that she will think she has authority over them
Oh Jesus I’d say the opposite 😂😂🙈 I’d honestly be beyond mortified being so much older than everyone else around me. She’s not there yet. But 2-3 years time things are gona get embarrassing 🙈

Reactions: 4
If I spend longer than 30 mins with my 19 year old sister in law I feel 100. I love her to bits but we have zero in common.

That's because I'm 34. I've done all the crazy 20s tit.

Reactions: 13
I hate how “influencers” post bleeping transformation posts, beaches their food etc in amongst posts about a poor girls tragic death. Maybe it’s just me, I think it’s so disingenuous though.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
Normal people don't usually have a big following. You gather a following for dramatic transformations, being exceptionally good-looking or talented.

(I grew my page because of a dramatic transformation. I feel very normal now and my growth has slowed down - but I'm ok with that!)
Thanks for clarifying Siobhan, otherwise I would've been stuck wondering which category you fell into!

• Haha
She has zero empathy and that I think is her worst characteristic, one tit screenshot about the girl, didn't link the story no rage about it, she goes on and on when she gets unwanted attention out running BUT one story about this
Knew she’d find a way to make it about herself, and it makes me sick to my stomach. duck off Siobhan.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
She's some girl to lecture about dangers of society etc. She must have forgotten the damage she probably did spreading covid. Absolute narcissist making that poor ladies death about her own experience..

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Oh my sweet Devine, her lastest post is stomach churning, all men look at her builders stare at her as she runs past, not only in Bali but Dublin and Portugal, how could she turn such a tragic event like a girls murder to be all about her. Pardon my turn of phrase but she's a bleep

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
I absolutely dislike her. Making it all about her for 'content' 😠

There is no low she will stoop to make it about her. Everyone in Ireland and abroad are sharing posts but I have not come across one single one where they posted videos of the imagined content cat calling that basically never happened.

From spreading covid to trying to scam her way back to Bali while still positive, and now using the horrendous murder of this beautiful young soul all about herself.

She's a bleeping bleep bastard.

She goes from this to iv got jet lag cause I'm woman of the world within minutes. Not even a couple of hours break for respect before posting about herself yet again.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.