Siobhan O’Hagan #24 Spreading Covid from a rented beemer, no-one is safe from Shiv the Redeemer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yep! Shortly after Sinead & Jack arrived there was a gift from Sinead ‘so proud of you for buy an apartment in Dublin outright’ - big focus on the world outright which forces a story of no mortgage needed! Siobhan shared it & said she bought an apartment & then there was no more about it!!! Never a picture at a meeting, in the apartment, on a zoom about it - nothing!!!!
I suspect she bought something with sitting tenants as an investment piece

Reactions: 4
yep! Shortly after Sinead & Jack arrived there was a gift from Sinead ‘so proud of you for buy an apartment in Dublin outright’ - big focus on the world outright which forces a story of no mortgage needed! Siobhan shared it & said she bought an apartment & then there was no more about it!!! Never a picture at a meeting, in the apartment, on a zoom about it - nothing!!!!
she never said Dublin though, just that she bought an apt “outright” which is such a weird thing to say.
I don’t believe she did either, we would have been subjected to every detail if she did.
Also, surely something would have gone wrong, house purchasing is a complicated process here, especially seeing as she can’t keep a handle on her basic financial things!
Why lie though?
It also goes against her free living ethos!

Reactions: 22
I suspect she bought something with sitting tenants as an investment piece
She can't keep a rental BMW off her stories. We would never here the end of it if she bought an apartment outright. She'd be crashing in on top of the tenants and everything.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Afaik you can't buy a property in Ireland with a sitting tenant. But the property she bought could be rented out.

Reactions: 5
I'm laughing at the "oh I woke up to a new screen saver " must have been a wild night 🤣🤣🤣🤣. Dominoes incoming in 5..4...3.....

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Afaik you can't buy a property in Ireland with a sitting tenant. But the property she bought could be rented out.
You can - the tenants will still be entitled to their lease provisions, adequate notice etc. lots of places come up for sale with sitting tenants because the properties are on long term lease to the council (as an example). Normally they are for investors on either commercial mortgages or bought for cash.
She could also have been lying anyway 🤣

Reactions: 11
You can my brother bought a house with a tenant in it and had to give notice based on original lease when they wanted to move in. It happens a good bit here and properties usually sell for slightly less with a tenant as isn't as attractive to a lot of buyers.

Reactions: 7
Guys she absolutely didn’t buy an apartment. This is the liar who was going to fly to Bali covid positive. I hear wish she had and to have seen her fucked into the covid quarantine hospital like the few I see on tik Tok who randomly tested positive at airport!!
everything is a lie, her whole life is lived falsely for strangers on the gram. Honestly it’s so pathetic! There’s others I follow that over share on the gram but if Instagram disappeared they still have a whole life offline!

Reactions: 34
I work for one of the Irish banks (not aib). Not a hope in hell that transaction would have been flagged to her. Liar liar

I wonder why she wouldn't have paid to enclose the villa if it bothered her so much. I see yer wan Janet has said it is 1500 to fully enclose. Not a huge amount. I don't understand why the tenant would have to pay though either but assume that's how it works over there... Surely would be in best interest of the landlord to have it done

Reactions: 28
Janet Newham signed a 2 year lease in Bali the other day. It’s ‘Siobhan’s villa’ - you know where siobhan gave the impression she had signed a 10 year lease a few years ago? Janet had stories up she signed with a legit letting agent & today is looking for prices from builders to get some work done. Siobhan no longer has that lease and I imagine hasn’t had it for a long time. All lies again! Most she had it was for 2 years. She likes to give the opinion she’s loads of money! If you’ve an apartment in dublin why you spending €€ on air B and Bs all December? What a con woman
Only in the place and getting it enclosed. Siobhan had to leave and get a 2nd place because it was too open and no enclosed space... 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’d love if Hegarty (who must read this thread) would break ranks and spill the tea now that they are on the outs. Forget this moral high ground email with subtle references - we need the dirty details. Id say she could fillet shiv if she wanted to. I am manifesting this.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
I’d love if Hegarty (who must read this thread) would break ranks and spill the tea now that they are on the outs. Forget this moral high ground email with subtle references - we need the dirty details. Id say she could fillet shiv if she wanted to. I am manifesting this.
Manifesting 🤞

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.