Siobhan O’Hagan #24 Spreading Covid from a rented beemer, no-one is safe from Shiv the Redeemer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So... her face looks very... 'full' in this picture.

Might be the light so probably need to wait for more evidence but looks like she's had some filler in her face? Maybe round her dermals?!
100% that’s a freshly filled face possibly profhilio, she is not naturally this fresh at all

Reactions: 7
Stephen Cluxton is the GOAT. What about Dublin ladies in the last all Ireland you absolute pest?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
You could set your watch by this one.

Amused all the same that she couldn't get it delivered to her hotel room 🤣

Reactions: 8
100% that’s a freshly filled face possibly profhilio, she is not naturally this fresh at all
To be clear Iv no issues with anyone having anything done. But I find it so inauthentic when influencers show every detail of their life down to what they’ve had for lunch…. but leave out the trip to get fillers/Botox etc.

Reactions: 32
Is the post about the Alex Hotel some sort of flex again? I don’t think it’s cheap? Either way she’s a loser.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Is the post about the Alex Hotel some sort of flex again? I don’t think it’s cheap? Either way she’s a loser.
It’s very clearly because she wants them to follow her/see she shared it so they offer her a free stay/discount next time. Otherwise she wouldn’t have tagged them. Obviously gutted she had to pay this time.

Reactions: 26
Sorry to take us off track - a quick question. Does the Furnace actually give a workout 'spilt' I really am struggling to find a trainer who gives the exact workout plan for 12 weeks with progressive overload rather than 'teaching my clients how to eat and train and mindset'... I just want someone to hand me a weights plan and say do that and come back to me.

Reactions: 5
Sorry to take us off track - a quick question. Does the Furnace actually give a workout 'spilt' I really am struggling to find a trainer who gives the exact workout plan for 12 weeks with progressive overload rather than 'teaching my clients how to eat and train and mindset'... I just want someone to hand me a weights plan and say do that and come back to me.
Have you looked into 5X5 or PHUL? Both are readily available online and fairly easy to follow?

Reactions: 6
Love how we are all just ignoring the fact that she’s declared she’s fallen out of love with Dominos. It’s almost as if we don’t believe her 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 39
She's such a pain "GOING TO PENNEYS SO IRISH HAHAHA LOOK ALL THE OTHER IRISH GIRLS ALSO LOVE PENNEYS"
Relax, no one cares where you buy your knickers 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Throwing shade at Dominoes as very other z list insta has got a #gift #collab and SOH has not.
Haha you're absolutely right. Maybe they actually do their due dillegence on who they get to promote their products.

Trying to get herself a Collab with Primark now.

Reactions: 11
Does anyone else just hear “but randox didn’t” ringing through their heads at random points of the day? I watched that bloody story that many times to make sure I was hearing it correctly lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.