Siobhan O'Hagan #23 The ghost of fitness past

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tattle says oh no mention of the furnace lately, no post about how to not feel bad eating over Christmas...... And boom she delivers both in one post! Morning Shivvo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Does she not have to provide a negative test beforehand. I hope she does get to go because cant be handling living in same city as her.

There will be some pushing today for the Bali money. And the new but revised oh oh furnace 🙄 anyone that parts with their money to this program needs their head checked. So many great coaches out there that are actually coaches.

Why is she doing a sexy pose to a fricking tree trunk 😂😂😂
She should post a current one beside a xmas tree. No wait. That would take a day to edit.

Reactions: 7
Her Furnace Instagram page. My god. 1 post a month of nothingness. That is not a website of a successful business. She doesnt give a duck its nearly hilarious. Its infuriating how she can scam people with her program when there are so many out there. I think shes embracing the people from bigger body positivity selling the no restrictions do what you want, do 5 mins yoga and have a pizza for lunch !

Reactions: 14
Does she not have to provide a negative test beforehand. I hope she does get to go because cant be handling living in same city as her.

There will be some pushing today for the Bali money. And the new but revised oh oh furnace 🙄 anyone that parts with their money to this program needs their head checked. So many great coaches out there that are actually coaches.

She should post a current one beside a xmas tree. No wait. That would take a day to edit.
Exactly. She won't be allowed out of the country if she tests positive

Reactions: 6
Imagine running an on line business and telling people every freaking day that you can't/won't/don't want to/are too busy-lazy to answer messages.

THIS IS YOUR LIVELYHOOD ffs

Reactions: 21
She went to London and as soon as they announced they were doing walk on clinics for people without needing NHS number etc. she was straight there. These clinics were created for the hard to reach people, such as people who are homeless. Not washed up Instagrammers "living differently".

However, this does mean she's overdue her booster and no mention of her going for that.
Thank you for the explanation! I remember them doing that in nhs for asylum seekers and homeless etc she’s a greedy witch

Reactions: 12
Why don't I believe that she's been out? Where's the masked hooded talk to camera walk? 🤔 I'm not gonna be satisfied until I see her face in a public place! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why don't I believe that she's been out? Where's the masked hooded talk to camera walk? 🤔 I'm not gonna be satisfied until I see her face in a public place! 🤣
Totally agree, unless I see her out in current time I dont believe she is out.

She is due to fly December 31st. If she doesnt then we shall know then

Reactions: 10
Tattle says oh no mention of the furnace lately, no post about how to not feel bad eating over Christmas...... And boom she delivers both in one post! Morning Shivvo
She needs funds now, had to have blown the guts of €2-3K on that many nights out with the all the drink, food and shopping she was showing off. The party’s over for her now, she’s on a massive comedown mentally. She does this every time, comes on hard pushing the furnace when she has to buy a flight or move.
Im looking forward to when she has to go back, it’s not going to be straight forward for her. She’ll either have to quarantine in Bali, get denied entry altogether or have a horrendous journey home with all the flight disruptions due to the surge in omnicron. I don’t envy her at all 😂 the “fear” for me would be next level.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.