Siobhan O'Hagan #23 The ghost of fitness past

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy Christmas festivities to all you lovely Tattlers ..... Here's a new thread to celebrate! More power to the lovely @Londoncailín for the most liked suggestion like.... EVER!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Did anyone see in her Twitter she has the 🌽 emoji in her bio? On TikTok, isn’t that code for p0rn? She maybe doesn’t know that, but literally what else does the corn emoji mean?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Regards Shivs latest post of unrestrained jealousy towards people in relationships the thing I've noticed that is very unusual for a single woman of her age is that there is never any hint of a man in her life. At no point is there any hint of male interest in her. When she cleans herself up and puts on make up she isn't too bad. You'd think that even on a law of averages she would have had a boyfriend or girlfriend.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Remind me again, how many points did she get in the Leaving Cert??! Coz English ain't her forte.

If one is going to come out with what she no doubt thinks is a profound statement like that, then one should ensure correct use of adverb vs adjective to give proper meaning and context!!!

"Of course you can be blissfully happy with a house, kids, marriage etc...
But you can also be blissfully with none of those things".

Blissfully WHAT with none of those things?

She either forgot the word 'happy' after the use of the adverb 'blissfully'; otherwise she meant 'blissful' (adjective).

DOPE!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sorry im a bit late to the game with the last week or so antics of shiv. Just my two pence on her. I watched in disbelief at the bar hopping, the "friend" hopping the general excess alcohol intake. Now I know it's Christmas we all partake but seriously she has gone hell for leather in Dublin. I LOL'ed so hard in the rattled/the fear state of her when said she was coming off insta for a few days. God she was struggling in those videos. She looks good when she is done up but signs of aging are creeping in lol I could give some unsolicited advice right now but il hold back. What is it about her always bringing up the no kids no marriage thing. I'm single with no kids guess what no one asks me about it ever. Maybe that's more of a reflection on me everyone thinks I'd never get a fella 🤣 but seriously her bitterness is unbearable.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Same tit all the time.

You can tell she is crying inside with jealousy seeing other people put up pictures with there loved ones.

The more worrying thing I look at is the PT end of things.

Getting pissed up for last week straight and counting . I remember doing this in uni but grew out of it by about the age of 20.. She’s 33/34 🤷🏼‍♂️.

I see she doesn’t cook meals ? And eats a lot of shite processed food.

And lastly charging €79 a month for a PT Course. I’m sorry .. what ?

Reactions: 18
Appropriate title for the has been.

No outside walk grim reaper hoodie content in the past 2 days. Or at least not publicizing it. Your probably still doing it. How's the Covid treating you Siobhan?

You were always going to get it the way you were acting you absolute space cadet.

Reactions: 14
I can’t help but feel the huge shift in diet culture is going to have the furnace burned to death in another 18 months to 2 years. She is the absolute definition of the opposite of everything health is! No matter where she is in the world her idea of fun is
Drink, drink and more drink. Then hungover pizza, pity posts about ‘I’m FINE guys really I don’t mind being single ‘ and countless surprise videos to the family with her surprise visits that we all can smell a mile off. She’s so deeply troubled with a want for alcohol and to be popular. She’s not even savvy enough to post a single post on her grid re the furnace or to remind us not to feel guilty for over eating etc… she is too lazy to care but soon she will be the 40 year old whose online business burnt out and now she’s waitressing in Bali

Reactions: 22
I wouldn't wish illness on anyone but honestly it will make my Christmas if she tests positive and can't fly out on the 31st 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I wouldn't wish illness on anyone but honestly it will make my Christmas if she tests positive and can't fly out on the 31st 🤪
She has tested positive or is positive at this stage. There is no way she avoided it.

She has the same amount of brain cells as a turnip. The freak out about going of social media the other day was obviously when she realized it and it had just hit her. Not a chance she will be back to Bali 31st.

Can read her like a book.

Caroline72 if you're here please make yourself known😁

Reactions: 11
The post about “are you even at your mams if you don’t mix cereals”. Sorry what? Is this supposed to be relatable? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Why didn’t you go to McGowan’s earlier Shiv?

Why haven’t you been outside the house for manic walks the last few days Shiv?

Why are you recording zero audio Shiv?

🤔 🤔 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 41
In other words, I got a lot of questions from people who are too stupid to understand how this incredibly simple recipe was done.

This, incredibly ungrateful, patronising and rude response, from a woman who thinks boiling an egg is cooking.

You’d think she’d be somewhat grateful for people showing interest in her stories and actually asking questions, considering it’s literally what pays her wages.

Attachments

Reactions: 34
No one asked her. Irish people have been using up Christmas leftovers since day dott.

No self respecting Christmas celebrator would ask can’t cook won’t cook shiv for recipe details.

It’s made up, much like her life

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.