Siobhan O'Hagan #23 The ghost of fitness past

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly doubt she was boosted. I think she said it to be like “see I did everything right”. Over 30s could only register for a booster from 29th December and you can’t get a booster if you have had covid in the past three months (several people asked me this when I was getting mine). So either she got it before Christmas and before she was infected, or she’s lying. Not sure how she would have got it before Christmas cause they were prioritising over 60s but then again she probably held an elderly person down just to get it. Nothing would surprise me
Myself and a lot of my friends got them from the doctor before and we in our 30's. My doctor had a open weekend and vaccinated hundreds of people of all ages

Reactions: 6
This won't go anywhere because she's a has been.

No one cares about her enough. She gets more comments here than she does on her socials 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.