Siobhan O'Hagan #23 The ghost of fitness past

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is obnoxious. How she still has the level of followers she does is beyond me

Also how in Gods name could anyone be asking if she doesn’t read DM’s 🙄

Reactions: 24
She probably got duck all questions and expected loads so decided to be a dope about it.

Go away into obscurity please.

Reactions: 10
It looks like what I gave the dog for its dinner yesterday. Hope it tastes better than it looks !! After her strop on xmas eve it's like she has lost the plot after 10 hours and is having a head wobble 🙄 car crash to watch.

Reactions: 14
In other words, I got a lot of questions from people who are too stupid to understand how this incredibly simple recipe was done.

This, incredibly ungrateful, patronising and rude response, from a woman who thinks boiling an egg is cooking.

You’d think she’d be somewhat grateful for people showing interest in her stories and actually asking questions, considering it’s literally what pays her wages.
Woooow hole o’hagan with that response. Is she even capable of replying normally to someone. Why does she think she’s so great, I don’t get it 🤣

edited to say I love the thread title so so much 😍

Reactions: 24
Woooow hole o’hagan with that response. Is she even capable of replying normally to someone. Why does she think she’s so great, I don’t get it 🤣

edited to say I love the thread title so so much 😍
She is just so unlikeable!!!!!

I feel she tries to be funny sometimes and misses the mark spectacularly

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Her responses mirror James Smiths style in a big way. She is trying to be a female version and it's just not working. There is only one spot in the market for that and his star is fading spectacularly.

She is unoriginal.

Reactions: 28
What about all the furnace clients. Has she been in touch with them at all. Imagine paying for program and watching your coach car crash themselves with alcohol and throw a strop for being called out, yet coping for 10 hours before shes back to her other addiction. The Gram.

Reactions: 17
Random question : when people on here say she took a vaccine from a homeless person in uk- what do they mean? I keep seeing it here and wonder if I missed something at the time.

Oh and she must have covid or be a contact at least. No puking in the Liffey after St Stephens day this year.

Reactions: 5
Random question : when people on here say she took a vaccine from a homeless person in uk- what do they mean? I keep seeing it here and wonder if I missed something at the time.

Oh and she must have covid or be a contact at least. No puking in the Liffey after St Stephens day this year.
She went to London and as soon as they announced they were doing walk on clinics for people without needing NHS number etc. she was straight there. These clinics were created for the hard to reach people, such as people who are homeless. Not washed up Instagrammers "living differently".

However, this does mean she's overdue her booster and no mention of her going for that.

Reactions: 25
100% has covid or has had a positive antigen, lack of stories is a total giveaway!

Reactions: 17
I dont even think she got covid. Wouldnt she not be able to go home. I think the backlash from antigen gate and shes acting all who do these people think they are. I think her content, always was tit, but shes just a lazy mare and now needs the money so she will be pushing the furnace. Someone has to pay for those 1st class flights yanno !!! Scam artist.

Reactions: 14
Ummmm shiv are u giving us unsolicited advice about choosing to diet or not diet. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I dont even think she got covid. Wouldnt she not be able to go home. I think the backlash from antigen gate and shes acting all who do these people think they are. I think her content, always was tit, but shes just a lazy mare and now needs the money so she will be pushing the furnace. Someone has to pay for those 1st class flights yanno !!! Scam artist.
That’s exactly what she’s doing now, no mention of it at all and today full pedaling. That advice is not rocket science, convinced she’s just sitting at home on google rewording..she’s even commenting back to every single sheep commenting. So fake and so obvious

• Wow
Reactions: 10
100% has covid or has had a positive antigen, lack of stories is a total giveaway!
This might be random.....but is there something about Prawn Cocktail Pringles as a subtle hint as testing positive. I noticed it in that gym coach that was ill on Xmas day...has a story with prawn cocktail pointless with IYKYK....20min later there was a tube of the same in SOH stories.
It might be a bit of a stretch but I heard a story about 1 guy who opened a packet of prawn cocktail crisps and realised he could not smell them, then later tested positive.

Reactions: 7
I think she has Covid, has clear symptoms and knows it but won't get tested because it will stop her travelling back to Bali and she doesn't want to make it obvious on her stories.

It's frankly impossible for her not to have it with the insane rate of transmission there currently is and how she has behaved. It is the worst rate of the entire pandemic.

Not a peep out of her. No grim reaper morning walks she would habitually do. She will fly with Covid and play dumb if caught.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.