Siobhan O'Hagan #22 With door wide open she likes to pee, while moaning about AIB

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Soooo, if this LiVinG DiFfeRenTLy was working out so well, why is she coming home
For Xmas after she was just home? Would she not spend Xmas in Bali? It is because she doesn’t have anyone to spend the day with? She isn’t being very different is she? Also, just how tone deaf is she? I am beyond depressed and gutted that we are essentially in a worse place this December than last year after all the effort done and my heart breaks for all the businesses and people who might lose their jobs again.

Reactions: 14
Why is she looking for a gaff when she’s bought a gaff 🙄
Not one picture of said gaff either. She would have plastered interior pics all over social media if it was true.

It's just so odd that she doesn't want to stay with her family. There is something to that.......

Reactions: 24
If she bought a gaff. IF...... She could have bought it off the plans. Very unusual she's not showing it off. Unless it's a complete kip and she's got poor craíturs renting it out at obscene rates.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If she bought a gaff. IF...... She could have bought it off the plans. Very unusual she's not showing it off. Unless it's a complete kip and she's got poor craíturs renting it out at obscene rates.
She wouldn't have been able to resist showing interior even mock up shots that the developers do.

Yeah she said Ireland.

I think it was targeted at Sinead and is pure BS.

Reactions: 4
I think when she said any gafs though? Its referring to any Gaf parties. Selfish cow

Reactions: 6
Anyone like to do a prediction list ? Rent a ridiculous over priced apartment. Trip to get hair and nails and will moan if theres no appointments. Microwave meals washed down with Domino's. Bar hopping like the super spreader she is and not giving one duck about all the people in hospitality losing income just before xmas. Sped up yoga done badly and morning thoughts from Ireland 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Remember the 'surprise I'm home' video where her mam was in her dressing gown, didn't want to be shown yet Siobh posted it for everyone to see? She is so selfish and puts her fake gram life ahead of her family's feelings. It's sad that she'd usually rather stay in a hotel/apartment than in her family home.

Reactions: 11
Remember the 'surprise I'm home' video where her mam was in her dressing gown, didn't want to be shown yet Siobh posted it for everyone to see? She is so selfish and puts her fake gram life ahead of her family's feelings. It's sad that she'd usually rather stay in a hotel/apartment than in her family home.
And yet goes on like her family is everything.

To put it plainly. She USES them for content and to add as soundbites in posts. Her sibling are probably aware to that angle and her parents are probably questioning what they did wrong that she won't stay with them.

Reactions: 9
And yet goes on like her family is everything.

To put it plainly. She USES them for content and to add as soundbites in posts. Her sibling are probably aware to that angle and her parents are probably questioning what they did wrong that she won't stay with them.
How do we know her parents haven't told her that there's no room for her because they can't stand her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ahh would she not just stay at the parents like. It's only a week or two it's not like she gets up to much that she needs a place of her own. The restrictions at home are heartbreaking so many people will have a crap Christmas again. And this one swanning about. A dose of reality is what she needs.

Reactions: 6
Ahh would she not just stay at the parents like. It's only a week or two it's not like she gets up to much that she needs a place of her own. The restrictions at home are heartbreaking so many people will have a crap Christmas again. And this one swanning about. A dose of reality is what she needs.
Can't be seen to be living any way ordinarily at a semi d in Swords. It's bad for the brand.

What would the neighbors think??

She cares infinitely about what people think of her. I'd say it's a constant energy zapping consuming mind she has.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think its because she admitting before she can't talk on her stories in Swords. So clearly she doesn't want anyone seeing her for some strange reason. I think another part of that is the fact she doesn't look like her pics in real life

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.