Siobhan O'Hagan #22 With door wide open she likes to pee, while moaning about AIB

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she thinks it makes her sound like Kane’s Smith!! But either way if she asks them herself it’s sad and if other people ask these looking for a genuine answer from the most negative, passive aggressive PT on the planet it is also sad!
Is he a really angry man who hates his life because that's what she sounds like.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
8625E461-DA35-4858-884E-EA2C0E07D0CA.png

I don’t know if I can watch this shower phobe break every recommendation/ restrictions when she leaves “home” for Dublin next week 🙄🙄🙄

least we’re spared the surprise I’m home crap

Reactions: 5
Exactly this!! I am in my thirties (live abroad) and have been single for a few years and YES it can be lonely. Why pretend otherwise? It’s just so false. Everyone feels loneliness in their lives. There’s no shame in it. And luckily I’m at an age and life experience where I know I’d rather feel lonely by myself then lonely in a relationship. (I’m still looking)

She’s just so adamant that her way of living is the ONLY way that she disassociates with any negative emotion (and heaps it on people with a different life path).

She’s just utterly exhausting.

Also the traveling home again? I hate it. HATE it.

I live abroad. Saw my family at the summer for the first time in 2.5 years. Was crazy careful and won’t travel home for Christmas because of the increased cases in Ireland. I just saw my family and friends in the summer so it’s too bad. When I do go home it is to see my family and friends not to create insta memories for the bleeping gram.

She has no interest in having real interactions it’s just all performative. AND that is

She has the depth of a spoon. Rant over.
Depth of a spoon 🤣 I love it!

• Haha
Exactly this!! I am in my thirties (live abroad) and have been single for a few years and YES it can be lonely. Why pretend otherwise? It’s just so false. Everyone feels loneliness in their lives. There’s no shame in it. And luckily I’m at an age and life experience where I know I’d rather feel lonely by myself then lonely in a relationship. (I’m still looking)
Not one fucker on this earth believes she doesn't get lonely. She couldn't come across as genuine if her life depended on it

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She rolls around all day every day with strangers just to get human touch😂 you bet your ass she's lonely!
Shaking the manky mop in their faces!! Oh God it does something terrible to me whenever I see it. I think it's absolutely vile!! 🤑🤑🤑

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Her content is so bleeping boring, as a fitness influencer she brings nothing to the table. No one wants to see your BjJ workout. Slowly being left behind you are Shiv

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Is it just me but Bjj creeps me out when its a fella & girl 🙈 like a chapter out of the Kama sutra 😅 or maybe its just watching shiv rolling around with her legs wrapped around some fellas neck

• Haha
Is it just me but Bjj creeps me out when its a fella & girl 🙈 like a chapter out of the Kama sutra 😅 or maybe its just watching shiv rolling around with her legs wrapped around some fellas neck
It creeps me out full stop. Like what is the need to roll around on the floor with someone pretend fighting when you are over the age of 10.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’m not sure where she’s going when talking about not having a 5 year plan. Her life is one big schedule. The morning routine, in Bali now, ok now it’s time for Portugal, now on to Dublin, ok back to Bali, I don’t want kids, I’m happy single……..and repeat

Reactions: 25
I’m not sure where she’s going when talking about not having a 5 year plan. Her life is one big schedule. The morning routine, in Bali now, ok now it’s time for Portugal, now on to Dublin, ok back to Bali, I don’t want kids, I’m happy single……..and repeat
This is it. She has investments, pensions, several companies, looks for collaborations, apparently purchased an apartment in dublin, has secured a villa in Bali for the whole of next year.. she’s trying to sound care free but she really isn’t.

Reactions: 30
Is the #1 dermot kennedy fan going be devastated if she miss out on the concert.
Cant see it going ahead if they only allow 50% capacity.

Reactions: 10
She won’t be going to dermo so with the gigs being cut to 50% capacity.

Wonder how many households will be in mammys for Christmas dinner? Surely she counts as one as she lives so differently to us mortals

Reactions: 4
She won’t be going to dermo so with the gigs being cut to 50% capacity.

Wonder how many households will be in mammys for Christmas dinner? Surely she counts as one as she lives so differently to us mortals
Won’t be out and about in swords either .. no one wants to see her just like last time she was home .. might as well have a bell around her neck

• Heart
Reactions: 8
At least she will have to provide a negative covid test ? Bad enough bringing her bad hygiene habits home never mind what else. Wonder if the hair, nails and lashes are booked yet 🙄

All that's going on in Ireland and shes over from home for a short trip. She really is a dope.

She’s just so adamant that her way of living is the ONLY way that she disassociates with any negative emotion (and heaps it on people with a different life path).

She’s just utterly exhausting.

Also the traveling home again? I hate it. HATE it.

I live abroad. Saw my family at the summer for the first time in 2.5 years. Was crazy careful and won’t travel home for Christmas because of the increased cases in Ireland. I just saw my family and friends in the summer so it’s too bad. When I do go home it is to see my family and friends not to create insta memories for the bleeping gram.

She has no interest in having real interactions it’s just all performative. AND that is why she will always feel lonely. Doesn’t matter if you have an S/O, child, family etc..: it’s about real interactions that have depth.

She has the depth of a spoon. Rant over.
Well said 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Reactions: 1
duck me Siobhan, most people would be happy to see their loved ones stay in their house but heres this yoke looking for someone to put her up. What two fingers up to people in Ireland who also are living differently.

Coppers seriously. No mention of loss of jobs and earning with no warning. She really is a bleep. We dont want you back 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.