Siobhan O'Hagan #22 With door wide open she likes to pee, while moaning about AIB

What's Siobhán's most mentioned:

• Trip to South Africa

Votes: 24 5.6%
  • Living differently 💅

Votes: 185 42.9%
  • Not having children

Votes: 80 18.6%
  • Being single 👸

Votes: 55 12.8%
  • Mammys Rocky Road

Votes: 8 1.9%
  • AIB/Revolut Issues

Votes: 79 18.3%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shiv probably got rid of Cory because she got shown up by her personality at IFS.

Can't be having the underlings outshine and outgrowing. The same as Sinead Heg.

Great thread title btw😁

Reactions: 11
Shiv probably got rid of Cory because she got shown up by her personality at IFS.

Can't be having the underlings outshine and outgrowing. The same as Sinead Heg.
I said a few months ago that I thought she was just biding her time before going out on her own. She rarely mentioned the Oven over the past 6mths- instead promoting/talking about EIQ Nutrition who she was doing a course with (constantly upskilling, unlike our Shiv!)
They had little to no interaction at IFS despite never haven't met IRL before which I thought was a bit weird, but actually makes sense if she was planning on leaving.

Reactions: 9
Coco got off the sinking ship. Good enough for siobhan. Like I winder did coco have issues getting paid aswell with financial queen herself having so many problems.

Reactions: 12
How random is the Molly-Mae hair straightener flogging?
She half did her hair badly then ended it. Awful. No idea how her hair is in such bad condition, it looks washed out, thin and brittle compared to how it should look! She's not an advert for hair products

Reactions: 5
She half did her hair badly then ended it. Awful. No idea how her hair is in such bad condition, it looks washed out, thin and brittle compared to how it should look! She's not an advert for hair products
She’s not a positive advert for a lot tbh. I’d say she’s sick Enya Martin /Giz a Laugh seems to be collabing with dominos 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Regards the question on being lonely - Like why can’t she just be honest and say “ yeah I’ve been single forever and I feel lonely from time to time but I don’t dwell on it and keep myself busy”

her response - “ NO! NEVER LONELY! THANK YOU!”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
She rolls around all day every day with strangers just to get human touch😂 you bet your ass she's lonely!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Regards the question on being lonely - Like why can’t she just be honest and say “ yeah I’ve been single forever and I feel lonely from time to time but I don’t dwell on it and keep myself busy”

her response - “ NO! NEVER LONELY! THANK YOU!”
Exactly this!! I am in my thirties (live abroad) and have been single for a few years and YES it can be lonely. Why pretend otherwise? It’s just so false. Everyone feels loneliness in their lives. There’s no shame in it. And luckily I’m at an age and life experience where I know I’d rather feel lonely by myself then lonely in a relationship. (I’m still looking)

She’s just so adamant that her way of living is the ONLY way that she disassociates with any negative emotion (and heaps it on people with a different life path).

She’s just utterly exhausting.

Also the traveling home again? I hate it. HATE it.

I live abroad. Saw my family at the summer for the first time in 2.5 years. Was crazy careful and won’t travel home for Christmas because of the increased cases in Ireland. I just saw my family and friends in the summer so it’s too bad. When I do go home it is to see my family and friends not to create insta memories for the bleeping gram.

She has no interest in having real interactions it’s just all performative. AND that is why she will always feel lonely. Doesn’t matter if you have an S/O, child, family etc..: it’s about real interactions that have depth.

She has the depth of a spoon. Rant over.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Why does anyone bother asking a question when all of her responses are so horrible and defensive?

Reactions: 13
Wondering what to wear in Dublin. Shiv you super spreader we probably will be in lockdown you dope.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
But then why does she ask herself questions that make her so defensive? 🤣
I think she thinks it makes her sound like Kane’s Smith!! But either way if she asks them herself it’s sad and if other people ask these looking for a genuine answer from the most negative, passive aggressive PT on the planet it is also sad!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.