Siobhan O'Hagan #22 With door wide open she likes to pee, while moaning about AIB

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is just green with envy. If she is so happy then why is she so consumed with other peoples choices. I don’t give single people a passing thought, couples with no children either. I have no idea if they are happy or unhappy nor do I care.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄 she's unbelievably pressed, for someone who is so comfortable with her "living differently" decision.

It's offensive now to show pics of your partner/kids at Christmas now? Gway t'duck Siobhan, you dose.
Happy people don’t feel the need to constantly tell people they are happy with their choices though. #eq101

Reactions: 14
She's alone cos no one would bloody want her 🙄 maybe if she washed her sweat and her hair, and wasn't such a moan bag someone might see some attractive features and date her

Reactions: 10
She’s a knob, she’s forever preaching that Insta is just a glimpse or a snapshot into life! So the same applies to happy photos on Christmas Day. It doesn’t show anything more than a moment and thus how can blissful happiness be inferred!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I think the lady doth protest too much. What kind of clown feels the need to post this on Stephens Day. duck me she’s a dose

Reactions: 16
She’s not on her bleeping own!!! What the duck?!?!? Stupid ungrateful cow. I know she means “single” but she is FAR from alone at Christmas. I don’t have a partner and I don’t have my family in this country. Sometimes Christmas is alone and it sucks but you deal with it. Yet another Shiv-shaped kick in the teeth for people who’ve been forced to isolate.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Her latest grid post

Jesus does she ever shut up with her tiresome stick.

No one gives a bollox!!!

Reactions: 11
"ONE shot at life" and she lives hers on social media. Fake life with fake people for content.
I read through a few of her tweets. She has an embarrassingly high number of tweets about living the single life, how friendships are better than relationships, her married friends, etc. She's an idiot

Reactions: 13
Comparison is the thief of joy Siobhan.

Who cares what people post on Facebook. If your not liking what people post then just don't look ya dose.

Anyone who is up her hole liking that post is thick as tit.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.