Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

brandambassador

VIP Member
‘‘Twas 3 nights before Christmas,
And all through the O-House,
Mam said ‘there’s no drink left’
But siobhan had her doubts.

for each year you see,
When she came home by surprise,
She bought & hid alcohol-
Just more of her lies.

For two weeks before Christmas,
Each night was a sesh,
Forget 8pm curfews,
And nphet do not know best.

Siobhan & the family,
Drink their way through December,
And for all of 2022,
Through insta reels they’ll remember :

The nights in McGowans,
Titled “ Dublin you beaut’
And a month of house parties,
Liver disease will be acute!

But now it’s Christmas Eve,
The last sesh before Mr Claus,
Before flying back to Bali,
Overriding restriction laws.

Siobhan has asked Santa-
For a surprise this year,
Some polished London products,
And some my protein gear.

There’s one week remaining,
For siobhan at home with the fam,
No more rocky road
From her identical mam.

I wish you a merry Christmas,
Tattlers you really are the best.
Say a prayer that this Christmas Eve,
Siobhan survives the last sesh!

thank you tattlers for a good laugh always xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 125

Igloo1877

Why did she bother coming home? She has barely spent any time with her family unless she happened to bump into them in a bar in town. She’s sitting in her dirty sweat in an apartment on her own watching Netflix…. Is that what she traveled half way around the world in the middle of a pandemic to do??? My mam died of Covid in October, I would give anything to be sitting in her house Xmas week having a cuppa & the chats about Xmas & spending time together- this wagon would rather sit in dirt on her own in a rented apartment, fuck of back to Bali & stay there. She’s so ungrateful for anything she has

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 67

uncleted

VIP Member
Have a feeling this thread will fly over the next few days, best start thinking of a new thread title!
All over Dublin spreading Covid she’ll go, wearing her spanx 6 days in a row.. lame I know haha but hoping someone can modify

• Haha
Reactions: 54

Amal@2020

Regards the question on being lonely - Like why can’t she just be honest and say “ yeah I’ve been single forever and I feel lonely from time to time but I don’t dwell on it and keep myself busy”

her response - “ NO! NEVER LONELY! THANK YOU!”
Exactly this!! I am in my thirties (live abroad) and have been single for a few years and YES it can be lonely. Why pretend otherwise? It’s just so false. Everyone feels loneliness in their lives. There’s no shame in it. And luckily I’m at an age and life experience where I know I’d rather feel lonely by myself then lonely in a relationship. (I’m still looking)

She’s just so adamant that her way of living is the ONLY way that she disassociates with any negative emotion (and heaps it on people with a different life path).

She’s just utterly exhausting.

Also the traveling home again? I hate it. HATE it.

I live abroad. Saw my family at the summer for the first time in 2.5 years. Was crazy careful and won’t travel home for Christmas because of the increased cases in Ireland. I just saw my family and friends in the summer so it’s too bad. When I do go home it is to see my family and friends not to create insta memories for the fucking gram.

She has no interest in having real interactions it’s just all performative. AND that is why she will always feel lonely. Doesn’t matter if you have an S/O, child, family etc..: it’s about real interactions that have depth.

She has the depth of a spoon. Rant over.

• Heart
Reactions: 52

LetsCallEmOut

VIP Member
THERE WAS A SCREAMING CHILD!!!! A SCREAMING CHILD!!

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

⭐ Kids screaming on planes
⭐ Glasses fogging up when you wear a face mask
⭐ Dark nights in Western Europe

Suck. It. Up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Elodie74

“I don’t understand the rationale behind having the schools open”. Hmmmm yes it’s a right head scratcher isn’t it? What could the reason possibly be? It seems like even though both schools and pubs are risky settings, schools are providing some benefit to society such that we are prepared to accept the risk. What could that be? Hmmm a right puzzle.

• Haha
Reactions: 49

havinasnoop

Screenshot_20211224-130717~2.png

Only thinks of herself and how it might affect her going "home" to her third world country. Fuck sake.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 47

Kkool

Family member of mine has tested positive for covid this week and was around SOH herself recently..I'll say no more 💇🏻‍♀️🤫

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 47

Elliebellie1978

I used to work as Cabin Crew. Long haul flights, lots of very tired, grumpy people. There were also lots of very tired babies who cried a lot, especially during take off and landing as that is when our ears tend to 'pop'. I haven't got children, I've never wanted them but I would still offer parents of crying babies some support. We'd suggest bottle or breast feeding to help with the ear popping, we would offer Calpol, we would offer the parents extra wine! Anything to get through the flight. I would have passengers asking me to stop babies crying to which I'd respond, no problem, I'll put them in the over head locker now. We once had a very tired mummy crying to us as the lady behind her called her a cunt as she couldn't stop baby crying. We moved the mummy and baby to premium, left nasty lady in economy, mummy was more relaxed and we think the baby sensed it and calmed down quickly. If I was still crew I think I'd be tempted to put all crying babies in business class next to our Shiv!🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46

LetsCallEmOut

VIP Member
Unsolicited storm warnings!!! How very dare you! Don’t you know I’ve lived through the rainy season in Bali?! I’m a meteorologist as well as an actuary. Don’t patronize me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

uncleted

VIP Member
I’m not sure she’s really experienced any sort of adversity in her life. As other posts have pointed out she runs away from sort of socially uncomfortable situation.
I went off on one because I’m single in my 30s, live differently and would like to have children one day. I also work hard and make good money, as a result of having to emigrate given the housing/jobs market disparity in Ireland as a single woman. (My field pays 3 times as much abroad but it comes with the cost of homesickness and not being able to see some of my family and friends over not wanting to travel unnecessarily. I have some family here as well)

Over the last 18 months:
2 women in my friend group have lost children within the first few months of birth
3 have had 1+ miscarriages, and 2 are over a year in struggling with IVF ( we do have 2 miracle babies as well!)
Then there’s a group of us who are single hoping to meet someone to have children but careers in the way, don’t feel up to it, but you won’t hear about it. 2 of my best friends don’t want children and I’m only finding out 10 years into our friendships.
No one hassles me because I don’t emanate that vibe, having children including the decision to do so is not as surface level as she believes.
I’ve also lost a family member to an overdose, who desperately tried to get clean for the last several years after the opioid crisis (watch dopesick)

I honestly think I’m at the point where I’m over watching her after that but I feel I only do so because it makes me incredibly proud of who I am given my circumstances 💪🏼
*apologies for the long post, only posting in the case she triggered anyone else or if she ever were to read here! I’ll stay for the raisin comments 👨‍🦲 []

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 44