Siobhan O'Hagan #21 A gazillion steps around her flat, Christ Siobhan you're such a prat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone follow Francisdiet? Looking at his stories from yesterday, he is chatting about coaches always saying the are busy and opening spaces
[/QUOTE]

You might want to check the thread on him...pure cowboy

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The state of her laptop screen
I will never get my head around how she can be so filthy, but also have no issue showing it. Surely you'd take the photo see the dirty screen, think wow didn't realise it was so dirty, clean it & retake your photo. She goes on that she loves her Apple gadgets but doesn't take care of them

Reactions: 15
I have Covid. I feel like hell and I can't smell anything. Despite not being able to smell a thing and despite feeling like I can't stand up for more than 30 seconds I have managed to bath and wash my hair every day. I know I can't smell anything but I know my family can.
Shiv, get in the shower you mucky scrubber. No excuses.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
It really doesn’t sit well with me these influenza shilling vitamins. It’s so wrong

ETA my phone autocorrected influencers to influenza but it seems very appropriate 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I have Covid. I feel like hell and I can't smell anything. Despite not being able to smell a thing and despite feeling like I can't stand up for more than 30 seconds I have managed to bath and wash my hair every day. I know I can't smell anything but I know my family can.
I had Covid 2 weeks ago and the way it landed I was off work for 2 weeks isolating on my own with no smell or taste and I still managed to have a shower daily and wash my hair. She has no personal awareness to hygiene.

Reactions: 8
I hope you feel better soon! X

• Heart
Reactions: 2
What's the family news ... Peanut got engaged, but I cant think of any Peanut Engagement jokes 😆

We can do a family news xmas bingo 🙏

Reactions: 6
Please stay in Bali for Christmas Shiv, you think your coming home for parties and night out, think again and read the news and open ur eyes!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She finally accepted that the large crowds of tourists and the parties in Bali will not return any time soon. She was in Bali for the session and attention and now she is getting neither.
Ireland be an easier starting point for a last minute trip to Vegas for new year if JS decided he was going there

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.