Siobhan O'Hagan #21 A gazillion steps around her flat, Christ Siobhan you're such a prat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
SOH: forgot how much I love editing

Is that photos or videos?
We know you like editing photos, but did nt you outsource your vlogs to some1 else???

• Haha
Reactions: 14
'Always learning, always improving....'

What the actual duck?? Has she done ANY further nutritional or fitness training/qualifications since her initial PT course?
The Oven hasn't been 'updated' since the day and hour it was uploaded!

She's the only 'PT' (and I use that term VERY loosely) that I have never seen continuing with her studies (the wee free course she featured a while back doesn't really count) or upskilling in any way.
Her 'content' is basically her 'living her best life', eating shite, drinking at every opportunity, cultivating skin cancer, training minimally for a 'sponsored athlete' and pissing on anyone she thinks is even slightly better/more popular than her.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
It's not like she has to develop her own APP, plenty of PTs are using Trainerize, could she not just do that. Oh no wait that would involve paying/investing money into the oven.
She really should just set up a go fund me and get people to pay for her living differently lifestyle that way

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This update/rebrand/refresh is just an attempt to generate some noise about the furnace in the lead up to "the furnace teaches you to enjoy Xmas" and the traditional "January let's get back into exercise "

Reactions: 7
'Always learning, always improving....'

What the actual duck?? Has she done ANY further nutritional or fitness training/qualifications since her initial PT course?
The Oven hasn't been 'updated' since the day and hour it was uploaded!

She's the only 'PT' (and I use that term VERY loosely) that I have never seen continuing with her studies (the wee free course she featured a while back doesn't really count) or upskilling in any way.
Her 'content' is basically her 'living her best life', eating shite, drinking at every opportunity, cultivating skin cancer, training minimally for a 'sponsored athlete' and pissing on anyone she thinks is even slightly better/more popular than her.
Learning and improving on how to scam people. Crooks would consider it an art form in itself if properly done.

She's not great at it.

I actually wonder do these people sit around and laugh at the poor suckers they take money from. I would bet they do.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
It's not like she has to develop her own APP, plenty of PTs are using Trainerize, could she not just do that. Oh no wait that would involve paying/investing money into the oven.
She really should just set up a go fund me and get people to pay for her living differently lifestyle that way
It is her go fund me page. When ever she needs a cash injection for her lifestyle spaces miraculously open up.

the absolute Wiff of desperation of this wan. This looks like the final toss of the dice before she fucks off into obscurity I’d say 6 months and she’s toast. The intero office is on main street swords next to the bank of Ireland there luv….

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s getting on a bit, does she plan to fanny about forever? She is starting to look like the Bali insta huns’ mother

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
She’s getting on a bit, does she plan to fanny about forever? She is starting to look like the Bali insta huns’ mother
She's taken on that weird older lady persona alright or as she likes to call it "cool wine aunt". 🥴

When your in your early twenties you tend to think people in their 30s are ancient. (Not the case of course)

Reactions: 9
Have her and Sinead gone out together at all since Sinead got there? For all siobhans posting of can’t wait for Sinead to get here, she seems to be avoiding her and jack like the plague.. she’s not even on the group night out this eve?

Reactions: 9
Well well well the app isn’t happening because , and I quote, “what we have is working so well”. An excel sheet is better than an app. She’s such a lying tit! There was no app, never was!

also, she’s finding ways to make it better and keep people motivated cause people aren’t sticking with it. Then she quickly says “I mean everyone who makes it to the end absolutely loves it, I just need to find a way to keep them motivated to the end”! Wtf like. Either people absolutely love it and make it to the end or it’s a heap of shite. Which is it?! The latter I assume.

all joking aside, isn’t the furnace a template from an American company. How is she making changes to that? Has she not renewed the contract and she has to go it alone? I don’t understand how it’s going to change but be essentially the same?!

Reactions: 17
Could anyone point me in the direction of an Irish Fitness influecer that's actually a decent human being.... I'm not trying to be sarcastic I just realised I only follow/know of the degernate shady ones and would actually like to support the decent ones.

Reactions: 18
Could anyone point me in the direction of an Irish Fitness influecer that's actually a decent human being.... I'm not trying to be sarcastic I just realised I only follow/know of the degernate shady ones and would actually like to support the decent ones.
They're all just clones of one another

Reactions: 8
Talitha fit on Instagram northern Irish influencer and PT actually practices what she preaches is such a kind soul and posted free workouts during lockdown she's also just posted the most heart breaking post regarding sorry trigger warning DV involving her ex husband another northern Irish PT. She's authentic sorry not to derail the thread but she is someone who actually practices treats in moderation, alcohol in moderation and living a balanced lifestyle and is consistent with her workouts... back to the soap dodger I see nothing has changed since I last checked in.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Doesn't exist, find an actual professional, they don't need insta!

Talitha fit on Instagram northern Irish influencer and PT actually practices what she preaches is such a kind soul and posted free workouts during lockdown she's also just posted the most heart breaking post regarding sorry trigger warning DV involving her ex husband another northern Irish PT. She's authentic sorry not to derail the thread but she is someone who actually practices treats in moderation, alcohol in moderation and living a balanced lifestyle and is consistent with her workouts... back to the soap dodger I see nothing has changed since I last checked in.
People don't share workouts and other stuff out of the goodness of their heart, they want followers, deals, attention and merch packages. 99% they say is a lie, they don't care about their followers. The quicker everyone realises that the sooner those joksters are out of their dumb "businesses". Companies works with them for exposure not because they believe they are amazing humans. What's the obsession with needing someone on Instagram to follow for this kinda stuff?
Find someone locally with real credentials (those people are usually too busy to post multiple times per day on social media because they're actually working lol).
Like do you get your plumber, car mechanic or handyman off insta too? I'm sorry, I don't get the influencer concept and I keep seeing young girls falling for this.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
People don't share workouts and other stuff out of the goodness of their heart, they want followers, deals, attention and merch packages. 99% they say is a lie, they don't care about their followers. The quicker everyone realises that the sooner those joksters are out of their dumb "businesses". Companies works with them for exposure not because they believe they are amazing humans. What's the obsession with needing someone on Instagram to follow for this kinda stuff?
Find someone locally with real credentials (those people are usually too busy to post multiple times per day on social media because they're actually working lol).
Like do you get your plumber, car mechanic or handyman off insta too? I'm sorry, I don't get the influencer concept and I keep seeing young girls falling for this.
Someone asked the forum who to follow I suggested someone you don't want to follow them you don't have to simple as that. Have a nice weekend
K

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.