Siobhan O'Hagan #21 A gazillion steps around her flat, Christ Siobhan you're such a prat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually think Rebecca O Rourke is quite genuine and posted really good live workouts everyday over lockdown. Fairly sure she still posts them regularly. Yes she is sponsored by certain things but rarely plugs rubbish and definitely practises what she preaches.

Reactions: 6
I like Rebecca o rourke too... except .... her voice grates on me... 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ It’s an awful thing to say... and such a minor thing! 😬 But she’s definitely more genuine and her lifestyle mirrors what she preaches on social media... unlike yer wan.. constantly contradicting herself... it’s chaotic to watch Siobhan!

Reactions: 6
I like Rebecca o rourke too... except .... her voice grates on me... 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ It’s an awful thing to say... and such a minor thing! 😬 But she’s definitely more genuine and her lifestyle mirrors what she preaches on social media... unlike yer wan.. constantly contradicting herself... it’s chaotic to watch Siobhan!
Haha ya that crazy strong Kerry accent isn’t the best!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Does anyone follow Francisdiet? Looking at his stories from yesterday, he is chatting about coaches always saying the are busy and opening spaces

Reactions: 3
Did she actually just brag about being super productive and doing 4 hours of a work.

“Imagine if I did 4 hours of work every day!”

The fact she feels she has rights to say she’s sooooo busy and stressed is genuinely hilarious.

As in, fair play, we’d all love a less than 20 hour work week, but surely she’d be a ray of positivity and sunshine instead of filling her coffee thoughts with statements of “I have SO much to do will need to schedule so tightly to get it all done!”

People who work 60-80 hour weeks are allowed to say that. People with 40 hour weeks and kids can say that. I don’t feel she can say that 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Another bikini pic shoved so far up her Vadge selling Daniel Wellington watches just the content I want to see today

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Sorry but u can just about see the watch in that ad. I'm sooo distracted by everything else in the pictures

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.