Siobhan.OHagan #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With an upcoming two weeks off work and still triggered from #ticketgate this weekend, I've decided the best way to approach this is write a blog post and hopefully get it published.

The behaviour of influencers during the pandemic, obvious scamming and blatent misinformation they spout is something I cannot watch from the sidelines any more. Ethics and moral values will be central themes in the article.

It will call out Siobháns behavior and Sinéad advice around mental wellbeing. I'm sure there are other Irish based influencers that need to be called out. I don't follow many.

What worries me is the following of people she has that hang on her every word. It is a modern day cult and they really are a specific type of person that need to be guided away from the danger that exists with these narcissists using their trust and manipulating them for their own gain.

I want this horrible horrible person consigned once and for all to the dustbin of influencer history.
Tell us how to support when it’s out there

I love how she must genuinely believe she will always have an income from the furness that she has no prob in spending the bones of 15k this summer alone for accommodation and prob another 5k on pizzas 😁. Imagine being so obsessed to show your 'followers' you are living differently you'd bankrupt yourself longterm in the process.
She could live with her parents and act spend some time with them.
As a parent I feel for hers in one way, can you imagine your oldest daughter will spend money to take you away but in reality it's only for the insta likes and attention. Shed rather spend 3k on an apartment then stay with her parents for 2 weeks. No one knows what's around the corner life is so short. So many people would give anything to have 2 mins at home with their parents never mind 2 weeks.
It's a sad existence, she'll wake up someday with nothing or no one and I for one won't feel sorry for her.
You’d wonder though if her parents could really tolerate her benders, 3 day hangovers, sloth, binge eating on crap - I mean she pulled an old coat out of the wardrobe that was all stained with make up - so she obviously doesn’t engage in self care or basic cleaning up at home either. It might mean no arguments if she bails out an lives her student & sloth life elsewhere. And she shared how akws and uncomfortable she was around Swords, I’d guess some internal issues with the conflict of the outward sham (higher self my hole) she displays and the reality. All the crying about missing home and sure she can’t wait to check out - the weekend over from London she stayed in a hotel for a night out - tells a tale much?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
The my protein tit leggings are working harder than shiv is. She is a snake oil salesman who is not going to get away with it much longer. Her skin and redness is on another level. It’s pointless taking whey , vitamins and all that when she treats her body like tit. It’s my own fault for watching her but at this stage I’m just watching waiting for the break down.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Yeah maybe the folks have had past problems with her drinking and general tit higher self attitude towards everyone.

If you are that much of a wagon on the camera where these types tend to try put their best foot forward, imagine how difficult they are in normal everyday unfilmed settings.

Shiv looked absolutely gassed in her workout. Big red face on her. The 78 RHR is would be a danger sign for me. She is drinking much more than she discloses.

Reactions: 11
I'm genuinely confused, is she not going to go back to London to get her stuff? Like she forgot her bankcard on her way to the airport but she never went back to London. Now she is off to Bali, wtf!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I'm genuinely confused, is she not going to go back to London to get her stuff? Like she forgot her bankcard on her way to the airport but she never went back to London. Now she is off to Bali, wtf!
The bank card thing was 99.9% a fabricated event with the goals of

1) Get family to finance her weekend
2) Elicit sympathy from her followers for some unbeknownst reason.

She said people offered her money, maybe it was all made up for content and to show she has friends.

I wonder how Sinéad feels about the ease at which Siobhán lies. She would have been aware of her lying around the ticket. I wonder was Sinéad consulted about that "Kilkenny man" story first or did Siobhán just fire it out there?

I think Shiv just threw it out there which displays a level of comfort in the group around telling lies. If they were smart they would have covered all bases.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Hey Guys
I know you don't know me personally but I am looking for some financial investors. Contact my accountant for more details.
I have a business idea. I am going to open up a pizzaria in Jakarta in 2 weeks time, just for 8 days. It will also deliver alcohol, the driver will do a 7 minute kickboxing workout with the customer, he/she (driver) will be fully protected in PPE, not because of covid but just incase the hotel guest might smell. Just looking for €79million for a 50% investment?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
The email. Wow.

Peer pressure drinking, as everyone else has said. In your teens/early 20s there's always people telling you "oh have a drink", "you're no craic when you don't drink", " you're only fun when you do drink" -then shock horror everyone grows up. I've never had any of my friends in my late 20s or 30s say or question why I'm not drinking nor have I've questioned them.i had friends on nights out who are not drinking, some times they're driving home that night, have something on next day, don't feel like drinking, some are planning family and not drinking, some are ok meds and not drinking. I would never in a million years question or be questioned by friends on drinking or not drinking or think any less of them.

The paragraph on what motivates her and her "body composition". She is on constant contraction. One week it's don't look at the scales and she trains cause she enjoys it and it's part of her lifestyle now she's saying she trains based on how she's feeling in herself?!?

I'm in no position to comment on anyone's drinking or claim anyone is an alcoholic or has a drink problem. But the stuff that's funny in your 20s like " hahahaha we were wasted on a Tuesday night and hungover next day in work and never got caught lolz". That in your 30s reads and is understood completely differently.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Throw Brian Keane in there-he wrote a “nutrition course” even though his only qualification is being a PE teacher
Wait really?? I always assumed he was like legit went to college to study nutrition type 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Didn't sinead say she would be heading back to Bali in Sept ... Jack is working mad to save money to pay for his ticket. Will be interesting to see if he goes. Maybe Bali is going to be his gap year ...and Sinead is filling it.

• Haha
Didn't sinead say she would be heading back to Bali in Sept ... Jack is working mad to save money to pay for his ticket. Will be interesting to see if he goes. Maybe Bali is going to be his gap year ...and Sinead is filling it.
I think we can all safely say - Jack won’t be going to Bali 😂. Wasn’t the plan for him and her to spend the summer in Bali and then the boarders got strict and Sinead just realised she had business in Europe to do. There is no way he is getting a visa to go to Bali - no offence as they have both said - up until last year his mam booked his hotels and flights 😂. Somehow I don’t see him being able to apply for special visas that will let him slip in. 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
And 2 fannies he’s always arse licking - Trishas ‘transformation’ & siobhan …. Hmm
He peed me off recently. (its so hard to pee me off don't you know 😂😂) not only he has charlatans like the likes of Siobhán, Sinead, the Sculpted Vegan etc on more than once... He did a tik tok about the Covid Vax and I thought it was in poor taste. Not to get into a Covid vax debate now Lord almighty but I was just annoyed he would use it for engagemnt. My take on it was he was saying if you are fit and healthy why Would you want a covid vax... And I just thought he should stay in his lane. V dismissive of anyone who said they were disappointed by the tik tok. He has a thread here so I should really rant on there. Siobh gives us enough material for this thread for sure!

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Errrm .The size and caloric value of this meal contradicts everything she says about mindset and nutrition. Siobhan you are an absolute fraud. Anything for a quick buck. My god. Absolutely nothing wrong with it - it looks lovely and fresh - but completely against all she preaches. Silly, silly cow Siobhan. You’re a danger to impressionable young women. More flip flops than Penney’s in May.

C04E098D-8A1A-46D4-AE64-BF92CC91CE49.png

Reactions: 4
Tough afternoon at the office.

#Ohfitnessfraud feedback forms being produced again.

Hold tight, spaces opening. Gotta get the first class ticket for Bali.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think we can all safely say - Jack won’t be going to Bali 😂. Wasn’t the plan for him and her to spend the summer in Bali and then the boarders got strict and Sinead just realised she had business in Europe to do. There is no way he is getting a visa to go to Bali - no offence as they have both said - up until last year his mam booked his hotels and flights 😂. Somehow I don’t see him being able to apply for special visas that will let him slip in. 😂😂

He will get in on her visa if she puts him down as one of her workers !!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He will get in on her visa if she puts him down as one of her workers !!
If Jack goes - I will personally get a visa. Fly out to Bali. Do my 8 days and go punch Shiv in the face. Just cause. 😂

I can’t see Jack going to Bali. I honestly can’t even see his parents allowing him to go. I know before people start “oh he’s 24 he can do what he wants”. But some people actually listen to parents advice and I don’t see them letting him head off to Bali to waste a season. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
He peed me off recently. (its so hard to pee me off don't you know 😂😂) not only he has charlatans like the likes of Siobhán, Sinead, the Sculpted Vegan etc on more than once... He did a tik tok about the Covid Vax and I thought it was in poor taste. Not to get into a Covid vax debate now Lord almighty but I was just annoyed he would use it for engagemnt. My take on it was he was saying if you are fit and healthy why Would you want a covid vax... And I just thought he should stay in his lane. V dismissive of anyone who said they were disappointed by the tik tok. He has a thread here so I should really rant on there. Siobh gives us enough material for this thread for sure!
I think he's had Siobhan on his podcast a few times. He wrecks my head as sometimes he will have someone really good on his podcast & then he totally scrapes the barrel with the likes of Siobhan, Sinead & even Larby, so then I don't want to listen to any of his podcasts... and don't get me started on buying a dog. I may go read his thread ...... back to Siobhan.... she drank like an 18 year old at the weekend & her email reads like one

Reactions: 13
I think he's had Siobhan on his podcast a few times. He wrecks my head as sometimes he will have someone really good on his podcast & then he totally scrapes the barrel with the likes of Siobhan, Sinead & even Larby, so then I don't want to listen to any of his podcasts... and don't get me started on buying a dog. I may go read his thread ...... back to Siobhan.... she drank like an 18 year old at the weekend & her email reads like one
I have his 2 books!! 🙊🙊 He can be so informative but yet he cheapens himself by having these muppets on.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.