Siobhan.OHagan #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The video of her walking around the apartment to do her steps. F#ck me! What an absolute f#cking idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I haven't looked at her stories in weeks so decided to have a peep on WAI.
Sped up yoga, talking about whether she should wash her hair or not, saying she's sooo busy working on her laptop.
Living differently I see 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The amount of tit she is shilling lately has gone through the roof. Those idiotic financial decisions finally catching up with her I wonder?

Reactions: 6
The amount of tit she is shilling lately has gone through the roof. Those idiotic financial decisions finally catching up with her I wonder?
It's to gather some coinage to display the perfect life an Instagram. 1st class Travel, hotels etc all cost a fortune.

She needs to be admitted to the asylum. If it was one of my siblings I'd be urging psychological evaluation.

How does her family and friends consider any of this to be someone thinking a rational line of thought and making correct decisions??

She is clearly not well!!

Reactions: 9
Won't let me share new thread but it's set up ......

siobhan-o-hagan-21-a-gazillion-steps-around-her-flat-christ-siobhan-youre-such-a-twit

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Remember to always report to get a thread closed so it doesn't get messy.

@not_influenced not sure what you mean that you couldn't share the link? It's just pasting a link here, please email admin if you're having any issues

thanks!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.