Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

brandambassador

VIP Member
Dublin you Beaut’ X-OH-X

So back from France and back to Dublin,
Not with family but here with Sinead-
I convinced her to come stay, to eat & to drink
And of course for everything I paid!

First of all - we must go back,
Way back to my first gym!
When I became so obsessed with myself-
And selfie’d myself - me so thin. 😳🙄

‘Welcome back to Fly-fit gym Siobhan,
The old you really found yourself here!
But the constant posing & insta stories,
Really grinded everyone’s gears!’

Next let’s pass- my first place of work,
A little window shot for old times sake!
Now let me remind you I hated corporate life,
But have you SEEN what an actuary makes?!

Back into the hair lounge, back in to scrounge-
A blow dry that’ll last me a week!
Dry the sweat in, let it really sink in,
And don’t wash it until the grease has peaked!

Next on my list, how could we forget,
I’m such a big GAA fan!
What do you mean, I’ve never said this before?
SHUR I LIVE in hill 16 with my clan!

Anyway this year Dublin did not make the final,
But Sinead being from Co. Tyrone,
Meant just for one night, a match was in sight,
I needed a ticket of my own!

Here is the problem with my one lifetime troll,
As I told a few fibs Sat-ur-day,
She found me out, and got rude about,
The fact that I didn’t even pay!

I knew all week long, that Tyrone were strong,
And Sinead & Jack NEED me for banter,
I promised Sinead I’d continue to pay,
And 2 weeks in the bigger room I’d grant her!

Sinead she came true, unlike the boys in blue,
And by Thursday I knew it was Game ON,
that one feckin troll, thru my lies she scrolled,
There was no Kilkenny man who’d forgone!..

Forgone a ticket, so I could go too,
That story you see was a lie!
Tickets were short & demand being high
With so many fans willing to buy!

The match itself was a mighty day out,
I drank, and I ate, and I drank,
I hadn’t even showered since the 5am gym,
My friends jokingly said that I stank! 🥵

Tyrone won the game, I met loads of fans,
Posed for photos & then drank some more,
By midnight that night,boozy me was full flight,
But now I can’t even remember the scores!

The next morning I woke, my hangover a joke,
Dying for a chicken fillet roll,
I texted Sinead, it was her turn to pay,
But she was too busy getting her hole 😉

On my walk to the shop, I checked my DMs,
And saw people were doubting my story,
Why is it that when I tell a small lie,
That one troll goes asking for glory?!

Block, delete, block, delete and tell Sinead,
This is how I deal with that hate,
Back to the apartment with my roll & my treats
So Sinead can remind me I’m great!

Better sign off now, I still have the fear,
I need a fresh head and mindset for Monday ,
Did I mention that I got some free meals?
What a way to brighten up my Sunday!

If you wake up tomorrow & I have you blocked,
It’s for your benefit not for mine!
I bet you’re so miserable with your own life,
That you even start work about nine?

Don’t forget guys, that this week will bring,
A few upcoming furnace places!
And don’t forget we post honest reviews-
So far we’ve always just aced it!!

It’s never too late to change your whole life,
You can move country & life different-LY,
No job and no kids, free meals for a few quid,
And Sinead heg doesn’t have a degree

Xxx.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 129

brandambassador

VIP Member
Brand ambassador - just to say that insta page posted your full name and profile photo on their story. It looks like they’ve deleted it now but if I saw it many others likely did too. Just an FYI
guess whose back mother fuckers and who definitely isn’t some poor lady called Noelle from Carlow. I think that lady might have meant to type ‘I’m with brand ambassador’ as opposed to ‘I’m brand ambassador’.. anyway, I asked tattle for help and played the waiting game. Just hope that Noelle lady didn’t get too much hassle from the deFECKtives .

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 118
So i've had to catch up from Saturday because I wasn't on this since Friday. I'm aware that the ticket gate may have passed but I need to vent!!! Bear with me!!

Firstly, I'm from Mayo, I'm 42 years of age, myself and my father who is 74 years old have travelled the length and breath of this country since i was a grasshopper and even to New York / London for our county. League games, winter nights, the ends of the country and back we go to Mayo games! I'm a very proud Mayo woman and what winning an all Ireland means to me is more than you can ever imagine. I want my father to see us win an All Ireland - because lets face it he's not going to be around forever. Every year we have that hope. Every year!!!
But to go through these threads and see this ABSOLUTE FUCKING VILE woman do what she did last Saturday has filled me with so much rage it's bitterly heart-breaking to read/see.

The fucking DISRESPECT she has shown a county that has turned up YEAR AFTER YEAR, that's plagued with criticism / 'cursed theories' / defeat / and mental fuckin torture but still give their county pride year after year - to picture them number plates in a bin, just screams LOW LIFE!

Myself and my Dad could not for love or money get a ticket on Saturday, I entered countless competitions in the hope I'd get a bit of luck, but to no avail. we didn't make the trip up because he's not as mobile as he used to be we couldn't guarantee him even getting one. so we sat at home together in our front room watching in absolute disbelief of facing another failed All Ireland. We don't just get over it once it goes off air, it takes a long time to swallow this time and time again.

If I ever ever have the misfortune of meeting this CUNT in person - I will not be afraid to air my grievances over her actions this weekend. she has sickened me to a whole other level.
She should hang her head in shame the dirty rotten bitch.

• Heart
Reactions: 99

brandambassador

VIP Member
Hey Guys
I know you don't know me personally but I am looking for some financial investors. Contact my accountant for more details.
I have a business idea. I am going to open up a pizzaria in Jakarta in 2 weeks time, just for 8 days. It will also deliver alcohol, the driver will do a 7 minute kickboxing workout with the customer, he/she (driver) will be fully protected in PPE, not because of covid but just incase the hotel guest might smell. Just looking for €79million for a 50% investment?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80

Tippedover21

VIP Member
With an upcoming two weeks off work and still triggered from #ticketgate this weekend, I've decided the best way to approach this is write a blog post and hopefully get it published.

The behaviour of influencers during the pandemic, obvious scamming and blatent misinformation they spout is something I cannot watch from the sidelines any more. Ethics and moral values will be central themes in the article.

It will call out Siobháns behavior and Sinéad advice around mental wellbeing. I'm sure there are other Irish based influencers that need to be called out. I don't follow many.

What worries me is the following of people she has that hang on her every word. It is a modern day cult and they really are a specific type of person that need to be guided away from the danger that exists with these narcissists using their trust and manipulating them for their own gain.

I want this horrible horrible person consigned once and for all to the dustbin of influencer history.

• Heart
Reactions: 78

brandambassador

VIP Member
Hi Shiv I have some Qs

Do you like my poetry ? You never get back to me about it. Sometimes I put time aside to write them & I just feel the least you could do is give it a 10/10 on an excel spreadsheet?

How can you never have time to cook when you have more watches than a jewellers?

You have to have sex to get pregnant, so I don’t think you need to worry about the kids thing.

When you got a reminder that life was short earlier in the week, did you consider not being such a cunt for the rest of yours ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78

Catmo

Mayo here too, but living in a different county. My husband and I were lucky enough to get one ticket between us through our volunteer work with our local club, my husband is a coach and I am involved in the club executive. Both of us give up hours of our time to the GAA every week and we were so happy to get even just that one ticket.

To open Instagram and see this absolute wagon get a ticket made me so mad. She could not care less about the game on the day, she’s there as an excuse to go on the lash. It’s a kick in the teeth to those people up and down the country who give their time and energy to their local clubs, who come out and train the U6’s on a Sunday morning, sell lotto tickets to pay to keep the lights on, wash kits, stand in the rain to cheer on their local team.
And as for the photo of the number plates, it’s far more likely they were dumped there by the person selling them on the street, one thing you can say about us Mayo fans is that we stand behind our team through thick and thin.

• Heart
Reactions: 63

HelloAgain123

I'd love an epic poem about the dicktectives 🤣
Here’s a tale about an awful cunt
Who after the trolls decided to hunt
They ruined all the fun we had slagging the huns
The witty remarks and hilarious puns

They outed our poet
Who was awesome, you know it!
But we’ll have the last laugh
As we keeping trolling on on our poets behalf

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

brandambassador

VIP Member
A lot of unhappy people on the thread that didn’t get tickets. Sounds to me you need to read a book, and realise this isn’t about tickets at all. I bet you all work 9-5 and deep down that’s why you’re unhappy.
Brand ‘Always learning’ ambassador

• Haha
Reactions: 60

Tippedover21

VIP Member
Mayo aswell here. I know how difficult it was to get tickets. I had family travel up and search in vain around Drumcondra. I was at McGraths and then down towards Kennedys.

The amount of people going around with signs desperate for tickets on Saturday. These are people who would spend everything they have following Mayo. That is the mindset in a place where football is everything.

These are people who lost livelihoods in the pandemic, played by the rules sat and home and stuck it out.

The see this absolute thundercunt Swan in and bullshit her way to a ticket whilst taking the piss out of Mayo was something else.

I can be cynical about this world sometimes but it's actually sickening how much bad behaviour is rewarded. Siobhan is evidence of that.

• Heart
Reactions: 54

Vivian124

VIP Member
She bounced back from the devastating news anyway, I'd say the bad news was she got a call that peanut was after being arrested by the fashion police

• Haha
Reactions: 50

brandambassador

VIP Member
I’m not one to rat on other tattlers, but strong rumour @Markbire is doing the furnace. He’s a spy here. He sent me a Snapchat this morning , a selfie in his dads office saying life is short, and there I saw it with my own eyes.
An open excel sheet with 10/10. He even said he didn’t used to mindset modules.
Be careful who you trust online guys.

• Haha
Reactions: 46