Siobhan.OHagan #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm howling at this title lads. .... Had to mix up the spelling as I thought the 'C' word wouldn't be allowed 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
It’s actually impressive in a way that a basically nobody fitness person from Ireland has this many threads

Reactions: 15
She is such a bad ambassador for Ireland perpetuating that stereotype, a cliché that has fuelled so much anti-Irish prejudice.

Imagine being Irish, writing that out and sending it to an audience with followers from around the world, very bad form.

Reactions: 16
Dublin you Beaut’ X-OH-X

So back from France and back to Dublin,
Not with family but here with Sinead-
I convinced her to come stay, to eat & to drink
And of course for everything I paid!

First of all - we must go back,
Way back to my first gym!
When I became so obsessed with myself-
And selfie’d myself - me so thin. 😳🙄

‘Welcome back to Fly-fit gym Siobhan,
The old you really found yourself here!
But the constant posing & insta stories,
Really grinded everyone’s gears!’

Next let’s pass- my first place of work,
A little window shot for old times sake!
Now let me remind you I hated corporate life,
But have you SEEN what an actuary makes?!

Back into the hair lounge, back in to scrounge-
A blow dry that’ll last me a week!
Dry the sweat in, let it really sink in,
And don’t wash it until the grease has peaked!

Next on my list, how could we forget,
I’m such a big GAA fan!
What do you mean, I’ve never said this before?
SHUR I LIVE in hill 16 with my clan!

Anyway this year Dublin did not make the final,
But Sinead being from Co. Tyrone,
Meant just for one night, a match was in sight,
I needed a ticket of my own!

Here is the problem with my one lifetime troll,
As I told a few fibs Sat-ur-day,
She found me out, and got rude about,
The fact that I didn’t even pay!

I knew all week long, that Tyrone were strong,
And Sinead & Jack NEED me for banter,
I promised Sinead I’d continue to pay,
And 2 weeks in the bigger room I’d grant her!

Sinead she came true, unlike the boys in blue,
And by Thursday I knew it was Game ON,
that one feckin troll, thru my lies she scrolled,
There was no Kilkenny man who’d forgone!..

Forgone a ticket, so I could go too,
That story you see was a lie!
Tickets were short & demand being high
With so many fans willing to buy!

The match itself was a mighty day out,
I drank, and I ate, and I drank,
I hadn’t even showered since the 5am gym,
My friends jokingly said that I stank! 🥵

Tyrone won the game, I met loads of fans,
Posed for photos & then drank some more,
By midnight that night,boozy me was full flight,
But now I can’t even remember the scores!

The next morning I woke, my hangover a joke,
Dying for a chicken fillet roll,
I texted Sinead, it was her turn to pay,
But she was too busy getting her hole 😉

On my walk to the shop, I checked my DMs,
And saw people were doubting my story,
Why is it that when I tell a small lie,
That one troll goes asking for glory?!

Block, delete, block, delete and tell Sinead,
This is how I deal with that hate,
Back to the apartment with my roll & my treats
So Sinead can remind me I’m great!

Better sign off now, I still have the fear,
I need a fresh head and mindset for Monday ,
Did I mention that I got some free meals?
What a way to brighten up my Sunday!

If you wake up tomorrow & I have you blocked,
It’s for your benefit not for mine!
I bet you’re so miserable with your own life,
That you even start work about nine?

Don’t forget guys, that this week will bring,
A few upcoming furnace places!
And don’t forget we post honest reviews-
So far we’ve always just aced it!!

It’s never too late to change your whole life,
You can move country & life different-LY,
No job and no kids, free meals for a few quid,
And Sinead heg doesn’t have a degree

Xxx.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 129
I love how she must genuinely believe she will always have an income from the furness that she has no prob in spending the bones of 15k this summer alone for accommodation and prob another 5k on pizzas 😁. Imagine being so obsessed to show your 'followers' you are living differently you'd bankrupt yourself longterm in the process.
She could live with her parents and act spend some time with them.
As a parent I feel for hers in one way, can you imagine your oldest daughter will spend money to take you away but in reality it's only for the insta likes and attention. Shed rather spend 3k on an apartment then stay with her parents for 2 weeks. No one knows what's around the corner life is so short. So many people would give anything to have 2 mins at home with their parents never mind 2 weeks.
It's a sad existence, she'll wake up someday with nothing or no one and I for one won't feel sorry for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I've been blocked!! I liked a comment yesterday that someone posted about if only their friend had met a Kilkenny man!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
With an upcoming two weeks off work and still triggered from #ticketgate this weekend, I've decided the best way to approach this is write a blog post and hopefully get it published.

The behaviour of influencers during the pandemic, obvious scamming and blatent misinformation they spout is something I cannot watch from the sidelines any more. Ethics and moral values will be central themes in the article.

It will call out Siobháns behavior and Sinéad advice around mental wellbeing. I'm sure there are other Irish based influencers that need to be called out. I don't follow many.

What worries me is the following of people she has that hang on her every word. It is a modern day cult and they really are a specific type of person that need to be guided away from the danger that exists with these narcissists using their trust and manipulating them for their own gain.

I want this horrible horrible person consigned once and for all to the dustbin of influencer history.

• Heart
Reactions: 78
I've been blocked!! I liked a comment yesterday that someone posted about if only their friend had met a Kilkenny man!!
me too.. But although she has blocked us who liked the comment, she has allowed the comment to stay there... odd

Reactions: 10
Possible replacement for title??

#20 Got a match ticket from a random bloke..
Trying to look rich while I actually go broke...

Reactions: 27
With an upcoming two weeks off work and still triggered from #ticketgate this weekend, I've decided the best way to approach this is write a blog post and hopefully get it published.

The behaviour of influencers during the pandemic, obvious scamming and blatent misinformation they spout is something I cannot watch from the sidelines any more. Ethics and moral values will be central themes in the article.

It will call out Siobháns behavior and Sinéad advice around mental wellbeing. I'm sure there are other Irish based influencers that need to be called out. I don't follow many.

What worries me is the following of people she has that hang on her every word. It is a modern day cult and they really are a specific type of person that need to be guided away from the danger that exists with these narcissists using their trust and manipulating them for their own gain.

I want this horrible horrible person consigned once and for all to the dustbin of influencer history.
Throw Brian Keane in there-he wrote a “nutrition course” even though his only qualification is being a PE teacher

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.