Siobh.ohagan (ohfitness.ie)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God she is missing the point isn’t she. I mean good grief this is tone deaf. @Beebles I had missed the hashtag! Honestly words fail me. Good to see she has educated herself in the last few days and now feels strong enough to educate her followers 🙄 I really flip flop with her but some of the latest posts about her have really opened my eyes. Defo makes me think you need to be a special kind of person to crave insta fame....

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Just watched her latest story with that racist hegarty, makes me cringe so much!! It’s no wonder she can’t get a fella

Reactions: 2
Her, racist Sinead and Becca Gillen all together in a park...what a motley unlikeable crew.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Seriously is becca with them .. so disappointed .. haven’t seen my own fam bam since Feb .. but these lassies have travelled to come home isolate and clearly flaunting breaking the rules while the rest of us Gobshites gonna have to wait till 29th of June .. wouldn’t mind I like beccas page ..

Reactions: 4
Me too but unfollowed her after this. She has been back and forth to Dublin and Galway during lockdown.

Reactions: 1
Me too but unfollowed her after this. She has been back and forth to Dublin and Galway during lockdown.
I was wondering what was going on all right. I thought she was in Galway all along. But then saw the other girls in her stories yesterday.

I followed her for a long time. And I did pick up some good info on calorie deficits etx but just had to unfollow after the whole "be confident in your body" posts in Bali. The fact she preaches about body confidence and doesnt even acknowledge that she has had her boobs done to all those "new followers" she has. Hypocrite

They are just unbelievable? Getting dolled up to get coffee in the park? And ya the 3 of them together, they are literally painful!!

I followed her for a long time. And I did pick up some good info on calorie deficits etx but just had to unfollow after the whole "be confident in your body" posts in Bali. The fact she preaches about body confidence and doesnt even acknowledge that she has had her boobs done to all those "new followers" she has. Hypocrite
She’s only confident with tan on, fake lashes, nails, brows, looking lean, boob job, teeth done free as well... oh but please buy my programme and learn how to become confident from me 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Siobhan ‘living differently’ she got them gifted 😂
I should have guessed! I’ve followed her for a while and didn’t know that; how can she preach what she does whilst changing everything about herself??

Ohhh I didn’t know that about Siobhan’s boobs but now that it’s pointed out I see it! Does she ever say it?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.