Siobh.ohagan (ohfitness.ie)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey guys...I came across these two girls through here and insta. I've watched a few stories but haven't followed them. Are they just your standard insta fitness hun wanabees? What's the craic with them? Are they just on an Eat Pray Love moment in Bali....a brief synopsis would be great! Thanks

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Where do we start??👀

My beef is with Siobhan more so, not Sinead but obviously Sinead is doing similar things too. I follow many other much better Fitness Influencers or Coachs for years and Siobhan is just useless in comparison? As in I find you should lead by example but she is the worst but clearly thinks she's the best? For someone so into fitness, i find what she does clearly doesn't work for her- her physique, her lack of confidence? I mean if I was killing myself at Crossfit or Muai Thai, I would be expecting a much more developed physique or just some improvements, to be able to preach to others? She shows no consistancy in just good basic nutrition or even helping her following choose foods widely available to maybe make it easier etc i.e do some actual work? She did 1 Bikini show and then proceeds to bash it? 1? Like that's not for every body but does she not see girls who take the time to bulk and eat etc and get stronger, she never gives them credit!

Then the whole attitude behind living away but yet she hasn't emigrated? Like just do it if your gona do it, your not the first person to but then ran home at the first sign of a disturbance? I do think she does it for Tax reasons, why else? But ya the holier than thou act that she's done something so great? Then in general she's just annoying and continues to be and gets away with alot! Plus she will block block block- I asked her once would she not consider a Reverse diet if she's the marks of gaining weight quickly? Blocked! And that's the thing she clearly thinks her metabolism is up there with an Olympic Athlete and wouldn't even consider it could be lower from sporadic Calorie deficits!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I’ve been following siobhan for years ,before competing in bodybuilding etc .. her vision changes like the weather, after the past few days I’ve lost all respect .. jumping on the bandwagon .. Sinead moving in .. Jesus some of us haven’t seen our parent in months but these 2 privileged people can country hop .. and then county hop and not give the slightest tit .. but Jesus either one of them get sick With the “ rona@ or a family member and we will never hear the end of it

Reactions: 5
Wonder did Sinéad Heg let her see her old YouTube videos before hitting delete? I’d previously only watched about three of them but could not believe what I saw or heard this morning on it! It’s all on her thread

Wagon is also shilling the Me and White Supremacy book night and day! Does she not realise we know what she's doing?

Wagon is also shilling the Me and White Supremacy book night and day! Does she not realise we know what she's doing?
I didn’t actually notice her swipe up was an affiliate link but I see it now. Thanks for pointing that out! She is absolutely shameless.

Reactions: 1
Just watched her most recent stories. She seems very nervous or on edge about what she is saying. Her association with Sinead Heg is going to ruin her I feel.

Reactions: 4
Just watched her most recent stories. She seems very nervous or on edge about what she is saying. Her association with Sinead Heg is going to ruin her I feel.
She really is. And is sounds like a lot of her content prompts from Tattle 👋🏻

But in her own right, she’s bad too. “I want to help everyone” - Siobhan, you’re not the saviour of the black race. Quit the sanctimonious preaching, be humble and just concentrate on yourself. She’s just another noisy white girl voice and I’d have much more respect for her if she used her platform to lift up black voices. Why doesn’t she make room for black people to talk about their inequality in the fitness industry? But that doesn’t give her air time nor can she make money on her swipe ups, so she doesn’t.

She’s so....sanctimonious.
Ahhhahahahaha - we just used the same word at the same time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think the Furnace was set up before JSA. On one of those blogger unveiled pages a good while back there was a lot of criticism of it though and how recipes were ripped straight off the web with no credit given to the owner.
I though her and Sonny Webster looked like they were really going to get together at one point. I felt sorry for her when he turned up in Bali with the blonde model with him.
I can confirm this. My friend showed me her log in before and if you google the recipes she gives they come up as someone else’s work. She didn’t even change the wording or measurements from American to European style so if you look for the ingredients in Tesco and don’t know the Irish equivilents you won’t know what you’re looking for. I messaged her about it and said that they were examples and her team were working on it. Hasn’t changed and they’re the same from years before. Her whole programme is a cookie cutter one and managed by a team in the UK. She is basically the face of the whole thing. It’s a sham.
I could go on and on about the disgrace that she is.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
She now has the title Coach on her Instagram, she used to have athlete and took great offence when someone asked how can you be an athlete when you don't compete in any sport.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think she is probably a very loyal friend and hasn't copped on to what a user Sinead is. Unfortunately her association will have a negative impact on her given these recent goings on. She has a much more established brand and follower base than Sinead and so definitely more to lose I would say.

Ooooh really?? Must check now

I think they both realised they had been called out on the book though so no longer doing the swipe ups.
Wonder how long it will be before we get the next set of #sp #collab swipe up #sponsoredathlete or 99%discounts for my protein.

• Haha
Just watched her stories there, sanctimonious isn't the word!! Like hold on a minute! Racism isn't just between different colours? She is from a Continent where the most horrific crimes against humanity, Genocidal methods and the industrialisation of mass killings was thought up and completed on a scale unrivalled to this day, in the late 1930s into the 1940s! The Holocaust? I mean for all her travelling, did she not know Europe is littered with Death Camps you can visit and literally see the consequences of a Racist Ideology that there was no escape from? Like there's being late to the party, but she takes the cake!

Not to mention there's books upon books you can read, survival accounts, they will literally scare you to death because they happened! And she keeps focusing on White Privilege? How about reading about actual African Slavery and what they went through for hundreds of years and still being treated like tit basically as we have seen!! Where are her books on that?

Last edited:
She is literally only talking about this because people called her out for not mentioning it. Her brain went into profiteering mode and boom up she climbs on the wagon with the sole intention of what she can get out of it.

She is literally only talking about this because people called her out for not mentioning it. Her brain went into profiteering mode and boom up she climbs on the wagon with the sole intention of what she can get out of it.
Exactly. For someone who likes to mention how intelligent she is all the time, she really isn’t that smart.

Reactions: 3
Just watched her stories there, sanctimonious isn't the word!! Like hold on a minute! Racism isn't just between different colours? She is from a Continent where the most horrific crimes against humanity, Genocidal methods and the industrialisation of mass killings was thought up and completed on a scale unrivalled to this day, in the late 1930s into the 1940s! The Holocaust? I mean for all her travelling, did she not know Europe is littered with Death Camps you can visit and literally see the consequences of a Racist Ideology that there was no escape from? Like there's being late to the party, but she takes the cake!

Not to mention there's books upon books you can read, survival accounts, they will literally scare you to death because they happened! And she keeps focusing on White Privilege? How about reading about actual African Slavery and what they went through for hundreds of years and still being treated like tit basically as we have seen!! Where are her books on that?
She also went to the death camps in Cambodia. She took a timered “candid” selfie looking sad and thoughtful too

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.