Siobh.ohagan (ohfitness.ie)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah I’m sorry but today’s stoic wisdom has pissed me off.

“When the pandemic hit, I always said it was those who were most adaptable that would do well.....

....Those identifying with labels or putting a lot of worth on their career were probably most worried.”

YES YOU DAFT BINT OF COURSE THOSE WITH ACTUAL CAREERS ARE WORRIED
BECAUSE WE HAVE ACTUAL JOBS WHICH WE RELY ON TO PAY OUR BILLS AND EAT.

SORRY WE CANT ALL LIVE ON FREE TAMPAX MEALS AND SWIPE UPS.

Urgh so annoyed. Wish she had her DM’s turned on so that I could tell her that she’s an absolute knob.

Sadly, a lot of people won’t make it out of this with a job to go back to. Does that mean it’s their fault because they were not adaptable? I’m fizzing!
Wasn’t she sat crying in Bali, dumped her pups and got the first plane out of there??? She chats utter nonsense!

Reactions: 14
Wasn’t she sat crying in Bali, dumped her pups and got the first plane out of there??? She chats utter nonsense!
She actually waited and waited and waaaaaaaited til it was obvious she HAD to go home then paid a ridiculous amount for a flight home on Emirates Business Class !!!! Absolute flute

Reactions: 5

“When the pandemic hit, I always said it was those who were most adaptable that would do well.....

....Those identifying with labels or putting a lot of worth on their career were probably most worried.”

Urgh so annoyed. Wish she had her DM’s turned on so that I could tell her that she’s an absolute knob.

Sadly, a lot of people won’t make it out of this with a job to go back to. Does that mean it’s their fault because they were not adaptable? I’m fizzing!
She also laughed at the coronavirus, made out that anyone being cautious was stupid and mocked everyone.
She claims she doesn’t check DMs but you’re can always email her!

Reactions: 6
I think she has deleted that story-I saw it earlier and thought it was really horrible! But I didn't take a screenshot unfortunately!

Reactions: 2
Siobhan is incredibly insecure in real life, she does not practice what she preaches at all and is very dismissive of anyone living a “not different life”. I was incredibly disappointed when I met her.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
It's just so disrespectful! There are people out there very proud of their career and achievements who may now be struggling financially. So disappointed to see her put people down like that. It's definitely gone from her stories now.

Reactions: 8
This is the most insensitive bullshit I have read, I am sat listening to the radio and they are talking about recession. The biggest group to be facing unemployment are not those who have ‘worried about their careers’ but the people who are working in the gig economy. Young people working in retail or hospitality are potentially going to be the hardest hit.

Edited to add, I am also aware that there are people who have worked hard at their career and are about to have that rug pulled from under them. It is heartbreaking.

As someone who has done the travelling and working abroad, including spending time in Bali before she was even in school I am bloody glad I focused on my career. I have a Masters, a strong CV and a good secure job. I really worry about the economy and the impact Covid will have, she really is thick.

Also her ‘crazy alternative life’ is very normal in your 20’s!

Attachments

Reactions: 10

She is a knob of the highest order!!

Reactions: 3
Siobhan is incredibly insecure in real life, she does not practice what she preaches at all and is very dismissive of anyone living a “not different life”. I was incredibly disappointed when I met her.
I can see her insecurity a lot in what she posts. She is very eager to portray herself as intelligent so she makes constant reference to her maths degree, her time in corporate and the books she reads. I don't think she realises that posting a few quotes from the same 3 or 4 books does not equate to enlightment or intelligence.

She also makes constant reference to her single status and how she doesn't have time for a relationship and how she travels to actively avoid relationships. I find that very cringey. There's absolutely nothing wrong with being single or choosing a nomadic type of lifestyle, but she bangs on about it so much it just reeks of insecurity and over compensating. If she was happily single she wouldn't feel the need to remind everyone every day that it's a choice she's making

Reactions: 12
Omg I camt stand this woman, she is so cringe and annoying!! Her, Becca and sinead all need to grow up and get over flaunting their pathetic freebie lifestyle. Would they buy the shite they promote.... would they hell, cringebags!!!
Becca dancing this morning half naked, wise up!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Oh really? What was she like to you in person?

Reactions: 1
Is she actually thick? those people who are “career focused” are likely the ones buying her rubbish plans. Can she not see the knock on effect, those people will no longer have discretionary income to fund her hobo life! How’s she gonna adapt her way out of that one? Maybe she will move back home & try get back into the corporate world then. But who would you hire? someone with 10 years more experience or someone who has a major CV gap? The narrow world view is mind boggling! Edit to add, she reeks of insecurities.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Is she actually thick? those people who are “career focused” are likely the ones buying her rubbish plans. Can she not see the knock on effect, those people will no longer have discretionary income to fund her hobo life! How’s she gonna adapt her way out of that one? Maybe she will move back home & try get back into the corporate world then. But who would you hire? someone with 10 years more experience or someone who has a major CV gap? The narrow world view is mind boggling! Edit to add, she reeks of insecurities.
yessss exactly this!

Also how has she not seen her family since she came home but she will flounce around Dublin with any old poser? And then she rocks up to her Moms bday with that clinger? Such a strange relationship she has with her parents. Maybe they have seen through her bullshit.
And don't get me started on the whingeing about the weather and claiming she has SAD. Which is seasonal affective disorder, not a disorder associated with a cloudy day in Summer you absolut bleeping tool.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
She actually waited and waited and waaaaaaaited til it was obvious she HAD to go home then paid a ridiculous amount for a flight home on Emirates Business Class !!!! Absolute flute
Correction it was First class which she felt the need to tell us over and over

Reactions: 5
It just so happened the only flight back to Ireland was first class, absolute bullshit!! Becca gillen didn’t have to fly back first class

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.