Siobh.ohagan (ohfitness.ie)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At least she can flog a few more books from this, make some money for herself. Always a silver lining 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 2
She didn’t even know what the riots were about in America but now because she’s listened to an audiobook for an hour she can lecture her followers about the issue....who does she actually think she is?! 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She didn’t even know what the riots were about in America but now because she’s listened to an audiobook for an hour she can lecture her followers about the issue....who does she actually think she is?! 🙈
She has serious notions about herself

Reactions: 3
Just got the rage after seeing her stories about this...unbelievably ignorant. She doesn't watch the news cause she cant do anything to help and heard something had happened in the US. duck me, she is a bleeping tool.
Unbelievable isn't it??

Reactions: 1
I’ve followed Siobhan for a while and I used to really like her but now I’m getting incredibly close to unfollowing. This whole “alternative lifestyle” super-woke tit she tries to portray is just a nonsense. If anything, she’s just incredibly ignorant and selfish.

A fitness guru who never cooks her own meals is not someone to aspire to. Reading atomic habits or why we sleep or a book on stoicism and underlining random phrases and sentences does not make you an expert on anything.

And also if you don’t want anyone to comment about your skincare, don’t mention it.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’ve followed Siobhan for a while and I used to really like her but now I’m getting incredibly close to unfollowing. This whole “alternative lifestyle” super-woke tit she tries to portray is just a nonsense. If anything, she’s just incredibly ignorant and selfish.

A fitness guru who never cooks her own meals is not someone to aspire to. Reading atomic habits or why we sleep or a book on stoicism and underlining random phrases and sentences does not make you an expert on anything.

And also if you don’t want anyone to comment about your skincare, don’t mention it.
Yes!! To everything, total head-wreck?

Reactions: 2
I registered an account just to comment on this thread. I cannot stand SOH. First of all, nobody should be taking fitness/diet advise off her when she has such massive issues with food herself. Her furnace thing is a carbon copy of James Smith’s JSA and (as someone above posted) she barely interacts with the members. My ex coach worked in the gym she used to PT in and said it was ridiculous how many clients she had because she hadn’t a clue what she was doing but they didn’t know any better. She actually applied for a job in the Flyefit my friend worked at but all of the PTs and the manager didn’t want her there.
Secondly, if you don’t want people to give you unsolicited advise about your skin etc STOP POSTING ABOUT IT!!!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I registered an account just to comment on this thread. I cannot stand SOH. First of all, nobody should be taking fitness/diet advise off her when she has such massive issues with food herself. Her furnace thing is a carbon copy of James Smith’s JSA and (as someone above posted) she barely interacts with the members. My ex coach worked in the gym she used to PT in and said it was ridiculous how many clients she had because she hadn’t a clue what she was doing but they didn’t know any better. She actually applied for a job in the Flyefit my friend worked at but all of the PTs and the manager didn’t want her there.
Secondly, if you don’t want people to give you unsolicited advise about your skin etc STOP POSTING ABOUT IT!!!
Jesus u serious??

Stop picking at it and stop posting about it 🤢 It’s turns my stomach how she picks her face.

I think the Furnace was set up before JSA. On one of those blogger unveiled pages a good while back there was a lot of criticism of it though and how recipes were ripped straight off the web with no credit given to the owner.
I though her and Sonny Webster looked like they were really going to get together at one point. I felt sorry for her when he turned up in Bali with the blonde model with him.

• Wow
I think the Furnace was set up before JSA. On one of those blogger unveiled pages a good while back there was a lot of criticism of it though and how recipes were ripped straight off the web with no credit given to the owner.
I though her and Sonny Webster looked like they were really going to get together at one point. I felt sorry for her when he turned up in Bali with the blonde model with him.
I remember when she suddenly went to the UK to meet Sonny a few years back and I also really thought they’d get together.

It certainly looked that way. I thought they genuinely seemed very into each other. Same interests etc.

It certainly looked that way. I thought they genuinely seemed very into each other. Same interests etc.
She always claims she ‘doesn’t do commitment’ so perhaps they did get together but just for a laugh. The only person I’ve seen her truly ‘committed’ to is that complete and utter charlatan, Sinead Heg.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I got the feeling she was a bit more into him than she would like people to know. They flew off to Ibiza after being out on the session the first night they met. He was slagged about it and posted something about he had persuaded her to book and pay for the flights. Then they had a couple of back and forth to Bristol. Could be wrong though.

I got the feeling she was a bit more into him than she would like people to know. They flew off to Ibiza after being out on the session the first night they met. He was slagged about it and posted something about he had persuaded her to book and pay for the flights. Then they had a couple of back and forth to Bristol. Could be wrong though.
I remember the trips she made to Bristol to meet him. Perhaps it was a bit of a kick in the teeth when he rocked on up to Bali with his new gf.

She is also OBSESSED with James Smith but the attention never seems to be reciprocated. I definitely get unrequited crush vibes there

Reactions: 8
Ya I got the impression her and Sonny were shagging haha , Siobhan seems very closed off in that department so was it a case of just "jump" at the chance? Did she honestly pay for the Ibiza trip, idiot? I missed him rockn on with new girlfriend

She is also OBSESSED with James Smith but the attention never seems to be reciprocated. I definitely get unrequited crush vibes there
I dont think there is a crush there but there is definite desperation to be part of that group. Before he got his blue tick he used to make digs about blue tick influencers schilling for dodgy brands like my protein and Daniel Wellington. However I think she has a genuine friendship with Diren, they seem to get on really well and that James has accepted her now moreso.

Ya I got the impression her and Sonny were shagging haha , Siobhan seems very closed off in that department so was it a case of just "jump" at the chance? Did she honestly pay for the Ibiza trip, idiot? I missed him rockn on with new girlfriend
They both had pics up of them heading off captured Yolo or something like that. Under his some of his friends were slagging him about basically what a great shagger he was and he said something something along the lines that he had even got her to pay for the flights. He was pulled up on it by a couple of her followers I think.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.