Siobh.ohagan (ohfitness.ie)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I got that impression about Trisha too.. wtf?
And where did she get her nails done??

Reactions: 2
How does she get away with this crap? Does anyone know anyone who actually works in that Ohfitnessfurnace whatever she calls it? No way she could manage a whole load of people doing that with the amount of arsing she does all day?
To my eternal shame, I once signed up to this. Basically you join a FB group where other people who have done the plan and become “staff” answer your questions and help you. Their profiles are just their usual FB ones, nothing formal. Their answers are fairly generic and in the usual spin SOH gives. The messiah herself pops in every now and again to say something inspiring like “if the scales make you feel terrible, just don’t weigh!”. Feel royally fecked off that I listened to her advice and wise words, as this was in her post-comp stage that she’s since said she was in a head wreck...but still managed to preach to us all every Sunday and have her lackeys do the rest of the work.

maybe some others have more positive experiences, but 2/10. Would not recommend.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
To my eternal shame, I once signed up to this. Basically you join a FB group where other people who have done the plan and become “staff” answer your questions and help you. Their profiles are just their usual FB ones, nothing formal. Their answers are fairly generic and in the usual spin SOH gives. The messiah herself pops in every now and again to say something inspiring like “if the scales make you feel terrible, just don’t weigh!”. Feel royally fecked off that I listened to her advice and wise words, as this was in her post-comp stage that she’s since said she was in a head wreck...but still managed to preach to us all every Sunday and have her lackeys do the rest of the work.

maybe some others have more positive experiences, but 2/10. Would not recommend.
You serious?? You were part of her staff? Are you saying she doesn't employ like other pts or qualified people? Does she pay a wage like? I was often thinking is the going to Bali a Tax avoiding thing?

Reactions: 3
Absolutely no way I'd take any advice from this idiot who has only highlighted and underlined a few books and completely copies other peoples work. She is honestly one of the most boring people on insta.

Reactions: 6
You serious?? You were part of her staff? Are you saying she doesn't employ like other pts or qualified people? Does she pay a wage like? I was often thinking is the going to Bali a Tax avoiding thing?
Oops, sorry! I didn’t write that very clearly; meant I signed up to the plan. But no, those who do the work and guidance in the group don’t have any qualifications or anything (that they advertise anyway), they’re just people who’ve completed it before and SOH pays them a wage to answer the queries of the members who have signed up and manage the FB groups. One or two of them are more “senior” and help to write the plans etc. SOH only pops on the groups once a week or so. Total sham.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
How did I miss that she had her own thread! I just wonder who would pay her to train them? She seems really disordered and god we get it Siobhan.. you want to live differently and not conform.... but are actually conforming to loads of influencer stereotypes... Bali... smoothie bowls...not wanting a 9 to 5 job and comes across a bit clueless to be honest. Don’t even get me started on the multiple moves during lockdown 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How did I miss that she had her own thread! I just wonder who would pay her to train them? She seems really disordered and god we get it Siobhan.. you want to live differently and not conform.... but are actually conforming to loads of influencer stereotypes... Bali... smoothie bowls...not wanting a 9 to 5 job and comes across a bit clueless to be honest. Don’t even get me started on the multiple moves during lockdown 🤯
It is indeed rather ironic that in her quest to ‘live differently’, she’s actually living the same as so many others.

Reactions: 4
Oops, sorry! I didn’t write that very clearly; meant I signed up to the plan. But no, those who do the work and guidance in the group don’t have any qualifications or anything (that they advertise anyway), they’re just people who’ve completed it before and SOH pays them a wage to answer the queries of the members who have signed up and manage the FB groups. One or two of them are more “senior” and help to write the plans etc. SOH only pops on the groups once a week or so. Total sham.
Oh my God? So what's all this work she goes on about if other ppl are doing it for her!

Felt the same when I found this! She's unreal like??

Now that someone has mentioned she never cooks it's become really obvious to me - didn't notice it before! 'Living differently' but eating breakfast, lunch & dinner out everyday? 🤔🤔🤔

She doesn’t realise that she’s just a cliche. Look around Bali and they are all the same. Probably living there in order to pay minimal tax, doing ‘coffee thoughts’ posts, reading Atomic Habits (fab book) and adopting a stray day. Oh and not forgetting do CrossFit or MMA. Bore off, you are no different to someone who works a 9-5 job!

• Heart
  • Haha
Now that someone has mentioned she never cooks it's become really obvious to me - didn't notice it before! 'Living differently' but eating breakfast, lunch & dinner out everyday? 🤔🤔🤔
I know!? Who does that like... in Ireland? She could have a pile of food at home for that money, ridiculous? Their posts this morning, eating breakfast take-out in Dublin like? How can she be anyway consistent in her nutrition like?

She doesn’t realise that she’s just a cliche. Look around Bali and they are all the same. Probably living there in order to pay minimal tax, doing ‘coffee thoughts’ posts, reading Atomic Habits (fab book) and adopting a stray day. Oh and not forgetting do CrossFit or MMA. Bore off, you are no different to someone who works a 9-5 job!
Thats exactly what I thought, they must be avoiding tax like

If I was paying to do her Fitness programme and I saw her eating out all day everyday, I’d be taking my money elsewhere. Who wants to watch anyone piss their subscription money away like that? I’d have no desire to fund that lifestyle. Especially if, as was said before, she doesn’t do all that much to earn it.

So Siobhan basically ignores the George Floyd situation for a week, has to educate herself but by concentrating on the White Privilege aspect? Is she for real? How about watching the video of what happened George? How about educating yourself on the History of Black Slavery, how long it went on for, how little time it is over? How it literally built the Wests wealth in North America and Europe, where the Racism still comes from? Is she actually for real? She's Irish like and we were oppressed ourselves, completely ignorant?!

Reactions: 9
So Siobhan basically ignores the George Floyd situation for a week, has to educate herself but by concentrating on the White Privilege aspect? Is she for real? How about watching the video of what happened George? How about educating yourself on the History of Black Slavery, how long it went on for, how little time it is over? How it literally built the Wests wealth in North America and Europe, where the Racism still comes from? Is she actually for real? She's Irish like and we were oppressed ourselves, completely ignorant?!
Really sneaky of the two of them to deliberately turn off the comment function on their stories since they moved in together. They knew they’d get a lot of comments questioning their move.

Reactions: 4
Really sneaky of the two of them to deliberately turn off the comment function on their stories since they moved in together. They knew they’d get a lot of comments questioning their move.
Noticed that. Considering Sinead is from the North (Castlederg) she has to cross the border to come to Siobhan. I'm sure that was an essential journey. They turn me! 🤮

• Wow
Just got the rage after seeing her stories about this...unbelievably ignorant. She doesn't watch the news cause she cant do anything to help and heard something had happened in the US. duck me, she is a bleeping tool.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.