Siobh.ohagan (ohfitness.ie) #2 Oh my God it’s raining in Ireland.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How do you get away with screenshotting and not being blocked ?😂😂😂
I've been screen scraping all her stories and not been blocked yet. ;)
Started doing it after her and Sinead's Temple Bar antics a few months back.
It really pissed me off - so thought I'd make sure they could be held accountable if something similar happened again, they do like a dirty delete.
Anyway, never know when you might need some evidence to prove that some1 was living and working in ireland, and what AF, sponsored links etc that they may of received some financial reward for. After all Siobhan was boasting last week that she makes more from 1 AF than she would do for a days Actuary work.
The problem with Insta stories is they disappear after 24hrs, so perhaps brands who potentially want to work with you only see a small portion of your behaviour. Maybe I'll share the catalogue of stories with them so they can make a better informed choice.
If anyone is blocked by her and wants to get caught up with her antics - let me know I'll be happy to keep you up to date so you don't miss out on any furnace releases :)

Reactions: 3
Too late to edit my post. But I also forgot the important and influential collab with Daniel Wellington. That one was very close to my heart. So inspirational.
[/QUOTE
I've been screen scraping all her stories and not been blocked yet. ;)
Started doing it after her and Sinead's Temple Bar antics a few months back.
It really pissed me off - so thought I'd make sure they could be held accountable if something similar happened again, they do like a dirty delete.
Anyway, never know when you might need some evidence to prove that some1 was living and working in ireland, and what AF, sponsored links etc that they may of received some financial reward for. After all Siobhan was boasting last week that she makes more from 1 AF than she would do for a days Actuary work.
The problem with Insta stories is they disappear after 24hrs, so perhaps brands who potentially want to work with you only see a small portion of your behaviour. Maybe I'll share the catalogue of stories with them so they can make a better informed choice.
If anyone is blocked by her and wants to get caught up with her antics - let me know I'll be happy to keep you up to date so you don't miss out on any furnace releases :)
Sinéad temple bar??!

Reactions: 1
Sinéad temple bar??!
Partying it up in temple bar a few months back just after pubs/restaurants opened. Place was packed, singing,shouting just like nothing had ever happened, then on way home trying to arrange house parties.
It hit a nerve with me esp after we had all been restricted for so long and things were just opening back up.

Reactions: 6
They had already had dinner at home with a largeish group of people. Looked for advice on where was doing walk ins. Ended up in Bad Bobs for much longer than the recommended time limit. Pretty sure they didnt have a substantial €9 meal each either. Id say max a couple of plates of chips for the table. Up jigging and dancing and in fairness even the bouncer had to tell them to sit down.
It might be in Paul of White Moose Cafe's highlights.
Deleted next day as soon as it was clear it had been noticed and not in a positive way.

Reactions: 4
They had already had dinner at home with a largeish group of people. Looked for advice on where was doing walk ins. Ended up in Bad Bobs for much longer than the recommended time limit. Pretty sure they didnt have a substantial €9 meal each either. Id say max a couple of plates of chips for the table. Up jigging and dancing and in fairness even the bouncer had to tell them to sit down.
It might be in Paul of White Moose Cafe's highlights.
Deleted next day as soon as it was clear it had been noticed and not in a positive way.
I like Paul, no BS with him.

Rules don't apply to them lot. Did they learn to take notice - did they f#ck. Few weeks later Siobhan and Sinead hosted Sinead's 'Friend' Alex. Who traveled over from GB. They were great hosts, even took him to the Guinness Storehouse to sample the culture and pints. Oh and I forgot to mention, no regard for the 14 day isolation required for those coming from GB.

Rules don't apply to them lot. Did they learn to take notice - did they f#ck. Few weeks later Siobhan and Sinead hosted Sinead's 'Friend' Alex. Who traveled over from GB. They were great hosts, even took him to the Guinness Storehouse to sample the culture and pints. Oh and I forgot to mention, no regard for the 14 day isolation required for those coming from GB.
For context - it was the weekend of 17th July.
Here is a pint with Alex discreetly in the background and another shot of Sinead enjoying a guinness at 1 most popular tourist attractions in the country - That is hardly isolating, sure there will be no1 there!! They had a very busy weekend too, Bray to Greystones trek, prob back on the train, out for brunch and off to the market bar for dinner and drinks where they had a great waiter look after them (shout out to him for some free tit later ;) )

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
I like Paul, no BS with him.
I don't think he's as honest as he tries to come across. He was very selective with the people he was calling out for breaking rules, and we all know he gets lots of freebies too, just like the rest of them.

Reactions: 15
I don't think he's as honest as he tries to come across. He was very selective with the people he was calling out for breaking rules, and we all know he gets lots of freebies too, just like the rest of them.
yeah some1 did mention that he was cousins with some "influencer" who had sneaked abroad for a jolly around that time too, they did nt seem to get a mention in his stories. he does have track record for calling ppl out tho, but he does get his own exposure for do it (aka publicity for the cafe)

Reactions: 3
Same here never been on a pill and had periods like clockwork even after two kids.... until this year I’m in my late 30s. Some would kill me some would come and go without even knowing they would be that pain free. But had to get checked out as it was a sudden onset and endo diagnosis. So your periods can change and that’s normal too and that’s life as a woman. I made zero lifestyle changes either for them to go from being textbook to being erratic. As for a book I think that’s half her problem led and said by a fecking book and highlighting lines. Not life darling not life at all

Reactions: 5
Anyway back to SIobhan - looks like London is on her mind.....wonder if she ll choice to spend her 14 day isolation in Ireland or GB when she leave Portugal. Would be dead money if she went straight to London, not able to leave he new accom. I can see her returning to Swaords for 2 weeks then off to London

Reactions: 2
Portugal not on any green list so will have to isolate in UK or Ireland when she flies back.
UK has no restrictions on travel from Ireland at the moment but believe they are watching the Irish case numbers closely. They meet fortnightly to decide, not sure when next meeting is.

At least she’s got to go “on holidays” - twenty mins down the road from her current apartment - after having such a tough time with limited travel this year. Your heart would break for the poor pet!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
A little off topic but I was listening to the pushing limits podcast where Shane Finn interviews Laura Dorgan ( she's a pal of retro flames but I'll forgive her that !) . She is literally the complete opposite of Siobhan and her idea of health. Laura is 33 so roughly the same age and in incredible shape. She was saying that if she knows she has a party etc at the weekend she doesn't restrict her calories , she just eats properly all week and come the monday after the weekend she just goes back to fueling her body correctly. There's no limiting her calories and punishing herself for the weekend as " you have to live your life too or you won't keep up the diet , gym etc " . Doesn't have every second story as a swipe up and doesn't use actual books as colouring books either 😂 Seriously think Siobhan could do with listening to her and taking a page from Laura's book ! A proper fitness instagrammer imo.

Reactions: 12
Has she decided on UAE in the hope that Ben & Sohee will take her in? “Send me your suggestions on where to go and if you wanna be my friend” ... Sweet Jesus! And wasn’t she “moving” to Portugal until she could get back to Bali?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.