Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fishy4

Siobhan uses to get her lashes done by a young girl who just set up her business in a rented premises, I had been going to her since she worked from home so continued to do so. SOH messaged her and asked could she get a free set of lashes in return for promoting on her story and the lovely girl was excited to get some promo for her new business. Not only did she Not promote the business, she didn't pay for the services and never once even tipped the girl. I was absolutely appalled, fair enough the bigger businesses and franchises can afford this but this poor girl was just trying her best to stay on her feet. Eventually the lash girl told her she'd have to start charging her as there was no promotion happening and she had become very busy, apparently SOH got really pissy and pretty much threatened to ruin her reputation because she had sent so many of her "followers" to her (somehow telepathically since she never told a soul she was getting them done there). Anyway I was disgusted that she wouldn't even tip a young girl starting up her own business, Siobhan herself was in the same position and took all the help she could get. Shame on her for exploiting local businesses. Said lash girl is now VERY popular and I couldn't be happier for her, just shows hard work pays off .... Maybe SOH could learn something from her

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 50
"coffee thoughts" gives them a consistent thing to post about and becomes part of their "brand". It's something small, but having something consistent and formulaic sticks in followers minds and it gives them something to post when there's nothing else going on (which, let's be honest, is every day 😂). Daily posting means engagement and more followers which means more spon con and money. It's never for nothing with these doses. Some originality would be great too.
My morning coffee thoughts normally consist of :

'Will I have time to shit after I drink this or will I have to hold it in till I drop the child off and get to work ' 💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩😂

• Haha
Reactions: 48

RVfangirl

Morning coffee thoughts:
Portugal is so much fun. We were able to have a night out just like old times with zero social distancing just like the night in Bad Bobs without the fuss and neggy vibes
Sinead's present and card will get those jellus trolls and bullies talking
I wonder is it unethical to link an AF to a gift? But I know a lot if my followers will be asking where they can buy it? So I'm being good to them
Pool party today. Need to do Bperfect tan and bikini swipe ups. What bikini will I wear and what shot & caption can I get to show my followers I am body confident but living my best life? Will James Smith PT wish me happy birthday publically so I can show it on my stories?

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Influenced

Chatty Member
They are like fucking teenagers with the birthdays. Seriously who makes that much of a deal about their birthday that they have to fly to another country mid pandemic. Oh wait...braindead fucking dolly birds who are so self absorbed they think it's fucking cool to not inform themselves about world news, that's who. Anyone following these fucking dimwits is as culpable as they are and their shameless antics. Hopefully they will stay put in the Algarve. Costa del fucking melts.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Londoncailín

VIP Member
If I had gone running, started crying and then went into the sea, I’d probably be sectioned under the Mental Health Act. I would not share it to 130k+ followers!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 31

not_influenced

VIP Member
She has the weirdest approach to Q&As I have ever seen on Instagram.

It's an open box where anyone can put any text or question.If you're going to say Q&A or "ask me anything" - People will ask you anything Siobhan!??

I've seen other people come on in a Q&A where they are asked something about having kids....birth story...why they moved house...their lifestyle..spending or whatever the case maybe. And they will openly address "Ive been asked X question and don't think it's appropriate or am not comfortable talking about it". Or SHOCKING they will ignore the question that has been asked!

Unlike Siobhan who has a public profile, has an open Q&A and answers go one of the following ways;
- Passive aggressive response
- I've already been asked this question
- "Answering DMs or Q&As of the same question if people would just look at my highlights the answer is there"

It's so bizzare! Not everyone is following her the same amount of time- so don't know! Imagine been a new follower who started following her last night you'd be looking at her stories today thinking what a dog ignorant bitch. Can't even answer a few questions politely!

Again back to the immaturity and business acumen. As much as both SOH and Sinead go on about being "Business woman" and "entrepreneurs" they have zero business experience or professionalism. It stands out a country mile both of them have never been in a professional environment for any extensive period of time. Anyone would be brought in by HR/Management if in a Q&A was asked a question and told a college to reference last weeks presentation that it was answered then!!

I started out following SOH, I genuinely liked her. Her weight loss journey her personality and leaving a job she didn't like- I am totally for do not stay somewhere you are unhappy, life is too short etc. I had huge amount of admiration for the weight loss and starting to upskill and change career- that takes balls. But over time she has changed and is not the person she once was, stories and chats and useful information on food/tips/weight loss became swipe ups and passive aggressive responses to emails. Everything is so defensive.

Maeve Madden, Laura Dorgan, Carly Rowena, Shona Vertue, all giving daily free information, positive outlook but are also successful business women with their various products and subscriptions. All of these 4 women during lockdown were doing daily workouts/information/tips FOR FREE!! And guess what Siobhan...for 4 months the weather wasn't mentioned once!

Delete/unfollow/unsubscribe- follow the other 4 above instead- far more informative and positive.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

notionseleven

Is siobhan crying on the beach because beggerty is on her way. She's having a Joe exotic moment. "I am never going to financially recover from this"

• Haha
Reactions: 30

RVfangirl

Morning coffee thoughts:
The last few days have been more expensive than I anticipated. Never mind though I can just open more Furnace slots this week.
I've eaten and drank way more than I should have. I will have to do both cardio + gym every day this week Why did James not publically acknowledge my birthday? If I keep going with the birthday week stuff maybe he will.....
Its my birthday week so will have to go out on the sesh again this afternoon. Oh well a hangover is a state of mind!

• Haha
Reactions: 30

seglxi

I can't stand people like this. they go to a developing country and all they do is take take take don't pay any taxes, don't contribute to said country. push up prices for local people. act like they are intrepid travellers....

then go running off home scared during the pandemic when they realise said developing country is a developing country lol. I live in China and I pay taxes here and actually contribute to the place I live in and I didn't run off home during the pandemic cos I was scared. digital nomads are such leeeeeeeches. they just leech off every place they go. take advantage of the cheap prices, for example public transport but don't even pay taxes to that country which would help pay for such things...... and what's worse they act so entitiled.

I'm glad countries are keeping their borders closed to these idiots.

Reactions: 28

Mona86

VIP Member
No thoughts this morning., not sure I can continue with my day!!!
Here look 👀 I will do it for you.
Coffee thoughts

I’m not showing enough of my exercising in Portugal, I must show how I punish my body for drinking wine on weekend by getting sweaty and then sitting in that sweat for a week.

I wonder will anyone join the furnace this week -sorry what I mean is will i release more places on the wait list.

James Smith never wished me a happy birthday, I wonder how can I get to Oz and manifest my way into his arms

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Londoncailín

VIP Member
This was her email. She honestly things she’s some profound guru with the most interesting life. She says you don’t need much money to live but she’s there with her business class flights and constant af swipe ups. Her thing now is to own a coffee shop and make coffee? The girl can’t use a toaster and doesn’t do cleaning.. yesterday it was software and photography.

Email:
I got emotional as I finished my run there. I actually started crying.

Me.

I have a heart of stone - I haven’t shed a tear in a long time.

Now to set the scene - I’m currently standing on the beach. I’m in my running gear. I’m soaking wet because I just jumped in the sea.

And I’m writing an email.

This week I decided to increase my weekly running target from 15km a week to 17.5km. Not a huge jump

So I kicked off the week with 6km but the way my social life this (birthday!) week is working out, means today was my only other chance to run.

Hangover runs are not fun.

So I would have had to run 11.5km, in the heat, to hit my weekly goal.

Now I couldn’t possibly run a half kilometre so I had to round it up to 12k.

That’s farther than I ever ran but I told myself that if I just went really really slow, that I could do it.

I reminded myself of all the physical feats I have attained over my life. I know I’m the kind of person who can push myself to a goal.

Fast forward to my last kilometre and I decided to put on the song that convinced me to change my life; I could be the one by Avicii and Nicky Romero. (Watch the video - it was literally my life).

Just as I was turning into the sun for my last 600m, I literally ran straight into my sister on her run and I said “I’m on my 12th kilometre!” And she gave me a big high five and said “Well done Shiv!”

And I don’t know why but everything just hit me and I started crying just as my watch told me I hit 12km.

Now, 12k is nothing in the grand scheme of things. I went at a pace that was only barely faster than my walk.

But I got emotional because I was reminded that I have always achieved the goals I’ve set for myself.

I know of so many people sitting unhappily within their comfort zone.

I absolutely love my life. And it has been created from pushing myself out of my comfort zone.

It has been from making difficult decisions.

It has been created from vulnerability.

I’m glad I don’t have children or a mortgage.

That’s me.

If you’re happy with your life, that’s all that matters. Keep doing what you’re doing.

I usually try make these emails as applicable to everyone as possible but not today...

If you’re the Siobhan of 2014 who sat in that cubicle feeling so lost... If you work the majority of your life so you can spend your free time drinking the weekends away to forget the stress of the week or save your money for your bi-annual escape from your life... If you have nothing to lose... if you are single and have the ability to put yourself first -

Why not try something else?

I know this is going to be possible for everyone. Due to circumstances or life decisions, they can’t give it all up.

But I bet there are those who wish they chose a different path.

If you have the opportunity, don’t waste it.

You don’t need as much money to live as you think you do.

I’m always trying to remind myself and others that you could die tomorrow. I have no fear of death because I know I’m living as much as I can.

I had an epiphany recently about what I want to do with my life.

I want to own a coffee shop that allows dogs and laptops.

I don’t want it to be profitable. I just want it because it would make me happy.

So my goal is to make enough money from other things so that I can happily make coffee and chat to people and travel for the rest of my days. Which might not be that many days so I better get to work.

If you’ve gotten this far... thank you.

I’m still standing on the beach writing this on my phone but I better get moving because I’m starting to burn.

Happy Thursday!

Siobhan “Insert every cliché about goal-setting here” O’Hagan
A coffee shop that allows dogs and laptops????

So, it’s essentially a honey trap for James Smith 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Icanteven

Chatty Member
Complaining she needs some sun as shes the palest girl in Portugal- breaking news love, you're ginger

• Haha
Reactions: 26

not_influenced

VIP Member
I'm pretty sure the average age of my followers is closer to my age than leaving cert age (17/18 - around the same time you do A-levels in the UK). Maybe even some of my readers have children who were getting their Leaving Cert results.

I remember the day well.

I had studied hard but the exams didn't go as well as I had hoped so I didn't know what to expect.

Myself and my friend were driven up to the school by my parents to get our results.

We went in and were handed an envelope.

I went into a corner and opened mine.

I could see all the numbers and letters staring at me.

I could see an A1 in Honours Physics. But my heart dropped when I saw an A2 in Honours Accounting (I had gotten an A1 in the mocks) and I think a B2 in Honours Maths (it was supposed to be my strong subject).

My mind was so busy that I couldn't figure out how many points I had gotten (this might also be why I only got the B2 in Maths!).

I felt a hand on my shoulder. "Well done Siobhán, you got over 500 points - one of the top in the school." - said my principal, Ms Mc Dermott.

I started crying and ran outside to my parents who thought I was really upset. They told me that it's ok but I was barely able to speak and I mumbled that it was over 500 and they started crying too.

I was so proud of how hard I had worked for it. I had been up every day before school to study for two hours.

I had always done well in school (when I wasn't getting suspended!). I was told from a young age that I would be successful. I pictured myself in a high-powered career.

When it came to choosing my course for university, I picked the course that I thought would make me the most money later in life.

I picked Financial and Actuarial Mathematics. Actuaries are one of the highest paid careers. They calculate risk so they are the top people in insurance companies.

They basically use maths to figure out the probability of you dying.

Exciting stuff.

But... money!

I actually would have preferred to do the course Quantitative Finance or Computer Applications but because the points were lower, I didn't see the point in putting them higher on my CAO list of choices. I even decided against Accounting, even though I really enjoyed that subject, because I thought Accountants weren't paid as much as Actuaries.

Wow this email is getting long and I haven't even gotten to the point yet.

Tune in tomorrow to find out if I made is an Actuary!

(TL;dr I didn't - but click here to see what I do now!)

Thanks for reading,

Siobhan

I am a 35 year old grown adult. I have no idea what grade i got in the Irish, English, Maths or any other subject. I also cannot remember what points i got!

No one cares about your leaving cert results Siobhan! Again it's this craving for validation and reassurance from viewers- "o my god you got that in Maths", "you got 500 points!" No one cares!

Scrapping the barrel now for content for emails!!!

Reactions: 25

Over it

Anyone else who has followed Siobhan for years notice that her love of dogs only started after she met James Smith? Never saw sight of a dog or a mention of her love for them until then!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 25