Siobh.ohagan (ohfitness.ie) #2 Oh my God it’s raining in Ireland.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @BashmentLady for the title!
recap of the last thread:
-Siobh HATES the rain
-She’s living differently
-She was openly breaking restrictions and flaunting it on stories
-No apology or acknowledgment for said breaking
-She has a new career as a full time sugar mommy
Did I miss anything 😂?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I see on Sinead Begarty's story Siobhan is dying of a hangover today. She will be pounding the streets to purge the weekend no doubt . So much for a quiet weekend eh ?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Laura’s views does tea thoughts. Would they all just bleeping cop on nobody gives a Bolox

• Haha
Reactions: 20
"coffee thoughts" gives them a consistent thing to post about and becomes part of their "brand". It's something small, but having something consistent and formulaic sticks in followers minds and it gives them something to post when there's nothing else going on (which, let's be honest, is every day 😂). Daily posting means engagement and more followers which means more spon con and money. It's never for nothing with these doses. Some originality would be great too.

Reactions: 10
"coffee thoughts" gives them a consistent thing to post about and becomes part of their "brand". It's something small, but having something consistent and formulaic sticks in followers minds and it gives them something to post when there's nothing else going on (which, let's be honest, is every day 😂). Daily posting means engagement and more followers which means more spon con and money. It's never for nothing with these doses. Some originality would be great too.
My morning coffee thoughts normally consist of :

'Will I have time to tit after I drink this or will I have to hold it in till I drop the child off and get to work ' 💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩😂

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Thanks to @BashmentLady for the title!
recap of the last thread:
-Siobh HATES the rain
-She’s living differently
-She was openly breaking restrictions and flaunting it on stories
-No apology or acknowledgment for said breaking
-She has a new career as a full time sugar mommy
Did I miss anything 😂?
Wouldn’t recommend running or restricting and then bingeing but now does both constantly.
Happy curvy now bragging she is smaller

Does she post any fitness content anymore is it just bikini pics and dominos and other shite food ?

My morning coffee thoughts normally consist of :

'Will I have time to tit after I drink this or will I have to hold it in till I drop the child off and get to work ' 💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩😂
Crying laughing at this 😂😂😂
The binge/restrict will be a thing of the past when she gets back to Bali and it’ll be “it doesn’t matter what size you are” all over again 🙄

Does she post any fitness content anymore is it just bikini pics and dominos and other shite food ?
She hasn’t posted fitness content since she discovered that she could make a living off swipe ups!

I don’t even understand how she is a PT, she never gives any fitness advice/pictures/videos or even promotes her programme? Strangest I’ve ever seen she has a real unhealthy relationship with food and exercise 🤔 I find Ben carpenter and sohee lee great I found them through the James Smith/Diren kartal crew they are so interesting to follow if anyone is interested

Reactions: 14
And she's booked flights to Portugal.. who cares about public health advice?

Wonder will sinead be following her

Reactions: 11
She has a really bad relationship with food. It’s easily seen I suppose but I noticed it when I was following her myself when I wanted to get healthier. She’s basically still knee deep in the toxic ‘fit fam’ clean eating culture but she’s just tweaked it a bit so it’s not that obvious. I do feel bad that she can’t see it herself.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.