Siobh.ohagan (ohfitness.ie) #2 Oh my God it’s raining in Ireland.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Climate aside, Siobhán would be a very tiny fish in a big pond in the influencer world in London. She would be swept aside by major players in the industry, who are actual fitness influencers. In fact, she wouldn’t figure at all. If she can’t handle a few comments on insta, she can’t handle London.

Reactions: 18
London. Lol. Look at what happened to MUF!! London will chew her up and spit her out(and empty her bank account in the process!). She is so NOT London.

Reactions: 8
Yes I can relate to that MamaD I worked abroad too in quite a transient place and it was great craic at the time always people to head out for a night on the town but it was actually not a place to be for longer than a few years. You made friends, they left, you made new ones they left too. Some of the people that are still there think they have a great life footloose and fancy free out partying with people much younger than them when its actually very sad.
I think covid has been a bit of a turning point for Siobhan. She was dissing it at the start with her actuarial probability of risk. Then the reality of being stuck in an extremely poor and corrupt country with terrible healthcare prompted the rush home probably thinking like most of us it would all be over in a few months. I suspect she hasnt had to rely too much on the Furnace in recent years as living in Bali was so cheap and easy to get by there. Going back to Swords wouldnt have been the successful image she wants to portray so she is stuck spending the €€€ while subjecting us to the constant swipe ups on absolutely anything and everything and the much harder sell on the furnace.
In turn a lot of her target audience are feeling the knock on effects of covid, disposable income massively cut and if not nervous about what is round the corner. Hearing influencers like Sinead and Siobhan tell us all we should go after our dreams, quit a job, change our path if unhappy. That message might have resonated 12 months ago with an almost full employment market but it certainly doesnt to most now. People are largely just wanting to bunker down and get the next few months over and are grateful for whatever job they have.
Most certainly most dont want to be splashing cash for unnecessary tat and I think people are getting fed up with the constant sales tactics. People are looking for decent content to take their mind of the tit show that is covid. Not be sold to at every possible opportunity or be snarked at for querying things or asking a genuine question.
For anyone who is blocked you wont know but there is a very slight chance that furnace slots will open up tomorrow or Tues. It isnt a guarantee at all, she has to run through the numbers and make sure there is room but just in case register your email, join the waiting list.... You know the drill.

I think London will be a temporary thing. Couple of months max. At this stage its just filling time til the borders open.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Hold tight lads, Shiv is gonna "check the numbers" "if she gets a chance" and see if there's any spaces available in the Furnace.
I'm gonna go out on a limb here even though I personally haven't "checked the numbers"....there's gonna be a few slots 👍🏻
How do you get away with screenshotting and not being blocked ?😂😂😂

How do you get away with screenshotting and not being blocked ?😂😂😂
Do people know if you screenshot? I didn't know that was still a thing. Not bothered either way tbh, her content is gone to tit of late. It's a pity, cos I think she was on to something good for a while, but now she's just another insta hun on the sesh in the sun.

Reactions: 1
Only Snapchat does the screenshot notification thing.

Anyway I’ll not sleep tonight with the excitement of a few spaces opening up. Hands off tattlers I want that spot.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Only Snapchat does the screenshot notification thing.

Anyway I’ll not sleep tonight with the excitement of a few spaces opening up. Hands off tattlers I want that spot.

You need to back off I’ve been waiting ages for a space to open up. I mean it’s at least four days since spaces last became available. I have dreams and goals to follow genetic recipes for turkey and eggs and be told do randomised exercises from google - my whole future me depends on this so I’ll thank you to keep your hands off the spaces!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Who is she trying to fool 😂 doesn’t she pay other people to write the programs and run the check ins? So why wouldn’t she have the space for more, the CHANCER😂 London is such a random choice for someone who hates bad weather and doesn’t have a solid job.

Reactions: 2
Would the plan not be to latch onto Diren and Felicity in London? Theres something big happening with AMPX meals and Felicity too...he must be on the rise & venturing into the London market I reckon (a while back Felicity was asked what meal prep companies she would recommend and ranfomly she said AMPX). Siobhan could show her everything she might need to know about them 😀

Reactions: 2
Would the plan not be to latch onto Diren and Felicity in London? Theres something big happening with AMPX meals and Felicity too...he must be on the rise & venturing into the London market I reckon (a while back Felicity was asked what meal prep companies she would recommend and ranfomly she said AMPX). Siobhan could show her everything she might need to know about them 😀
I couldn’t think of anything worse the 3 of them together

Reactions: 3
Seriously! In my opinion London is cheaper than Dublin! Everyday living is cheaper, at least a few years ago when i was there (for 12yrs) it was on par if not cheaper. Social life and shopping cheaper. Still tho, not Bali.

You need to back off I’ve been waiting ages for a space to open up. I mean it’s at least four days since spaces last became available. I have dreams and goals to follow genetic recipes for turkey and eggs and be told do randomised exercises from google - my whole future me depends on this so I’ll thank you to keep your hands off the spaces!!!
You can have it in that case then. I’m currently completing my unfcuckable diploma. That bad boy is going on my CV.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Its prob a bit like Dublin too at the minute. People who arent from London will have the opportunity to work from home so may well have up sticks and moved out of the city. Tourism will be down so not just as high demand for airbnbs so an opportunity to get something for maybe slightly less than the usual eye watering prices.
Becca seems to be there plus Steph my Life and Tim.

Definitely a sense of living in a bubble & floating around seeking hedonism & distraction. Sitting still & being restricted for so long during covid has surely lead to thinking & evaluating time. Is there not a limit to how long you can spend at the beach, recreational reading, tanning & yoga'ing before you start to question the value in it. Perma holiday with swipe ups🙄 London? Cos Stephmylife moved there? Very different circumstances with a partner & former life there not to mention hardworkers. London riddled in covid, crap hitting the fan with brexit....is she even aware or in the bubble?
Siobhan for someone in her 30s seems to have so little investment or involvement in anything meaningful. 😰She has an allergic reaction to attachment...but yet is surgically attached to Sinead of all people🤔. She shows more enthusiasm for random swipe ups than PTing & clients progress (cue story with a few client satisfaction feedback forms thrown in). Prettyprincessfitness genuinely jumps out of her skin with glee for clients progress.
Its like she's got whoppingly caught up in a social media good time girl lifestyle thinking it was the mecca of life & assuming she'd always feel like that...but dunno does she still🤔

Reactions: 10
Definitely a sense of living in a bubble & floating around seeking hedonism & distraction. Sitting still & being restricted for so long during covid has surely lead to thinking & evaluating time. Is there not a limit to how long you can spend at the beach, recreational reading, tanning & yoga'ing before you start to question the value in it. Perma holiday with swipe ups🙄
But also using her energy to convince everyone to quit their jobs and #justgo, as a means to convince herself she really is living the perfect life. People in her comments section are far too naive of her situation and just see her as #girlcrush #goals but she is nothing of the sort.

Reactions: 5
I used to take ponstan for my periods when I was a teenager every three months or so I'd get a debilitating period and I've always bled heavily. I never thought anything of it I grew out of the painful ones at 21 not needing ponstan. My gp never tried to put me on the pill. Everyone has a different story she shouldn't be pigeonholing the entire thing.
I suddenly started to get awful pain one day once a month after never having cramps before and didn't really have heavy periods at all but turns out I had a very large ovarian cyst. Everyone's body is totally different, just because you have heavy periods doesn't automatically mean there's something wrong, just like having light periods doesn't mean you're fine. She's such a knob.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.