Siobh.ohagan (ohfitness.ie) #2 Oh my God it’s raining in Ireland.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really is far too sensitive to have a career based around social media. I didn’t see one single nasty or aggressive comment, they were all very measured and sensible. Yet she goes straight on the defensive and whinging in her stories. She’s unhinged.

I am so over these ‘influencers’ reading a book, thinking they’re an expert and then getting angry and defensive when people call them out on it. Stick to dancing videos Siobh as that’s about all you’re qualified for.

Re London, if she wants to afford to move here for a few months she’ll definitely need to be releasing more of those coveted furness slots....or she’ll probably just increase the price and claim it’s because she added more ‘features’

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
yeah don't think she could afford to live in London lol

And I highly doubt she earns as much as an actuary from swipe ups that's clearly a lie.

Reactions: 2
Sinead mentioned London as well so no doubt after her stint at home flogging anything going plus the proceeds of the shine course she might have some €€€ to put into the mix for London. I dont think the Algarve has worked out as cheaply as Siobhan would have liked.

Reactions: 7
This...... I can't understand how she doesn't see she is in some sort of negative cycle, it's the same thing every week??? Why doesn't she back up the whole banking your Calories for the Weekend maybe if she is in a Deficit earlier in the week? As in stand by what you are doing, explain it and at least keep it positive for her paying Clients who are watching???? It literally boggles the mind, if this is her job, she is so unprofessional??

Attachments

Reactions: 7
This...... I can't understand how she doesn't see she is in some sort of negative cycle, it's the same thing every week??? Why doesn't she back up the whole banking your Calories for the Weekend maybe if she is in a Deficit earlier in the week? As in stand by what you are doing, explain it and at least keep it positive for her paying Clients who are watching???? It literally boggles the mind, if this is her job, she is so unprofessional??
Like she must be literally out of control with food if she reckons shes eatn so much because her dinner out in the context of a day shouldn't have that much of a negative reaction? Like I had a McDonald's yesterday, utterly enjoyed it, it totalled about 800 Calories which is typical dinner Ball park intake, but I knew too I had only had 400-500 cals for late brekkie/lunch so in total I was still due more food actually. So like what exactly is she doing that she has this low negative view every weekend? Does she not think her paying Clients are looking to her to stop this negative view of food?? She is a disgrace!!! And her reaction to the period post just says it all, awful response, awful attitude! Periods are so individual like, surely she expected some conflict of opinion?

Reactions: 8
Sinead mentioned London as well so no doubt after her stint at home flogging anything going plus the proceeds of the shine course she might have some €€€ to put into the mix for London. I dont think the Algarve has worked out as cheaply as Siobhan would have liked.
Oh please....please no!!!!!!!! Do not inflict these two upon us in London

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh please....please no!!!!!!!! Do not inflict these two upon us in London
Why in hell would she consider the UK??? Has she forgotten Covid is rampant in the UK? Brexit? Massive restrictions there? She is in a bubble? I wish i cud literally F her out of it but ya I'm a lurker on her page which I'm glad she finds infuriating. I dunno how I haven't been blocked tho.

Reactions: 12
I don't follow her anymore, but liked one of the first constructive criticism comments on her period post, and got blocked 😄
She's a massive child - imagine going through life not being able to have a debate.
She's not as smart as she makes out.

Reactions: 9
I wonder how many people she blocked. I don't bother to comment or engage her because it just results in a blocking. She can't stand people disagreeing with her. I'm literally stuck in the UK can't get 3 weeks off work to visit Ireland because unlike a lot of people I want to follow the rules of 2 weeks self isolating. She is always boasting how she doesn't know what's going on in the world so let her feck off to London and waste her money on exorbitant rent. She won't be any happier in London with the weather the way it is coming into autumn.

Reactions: 14
I don't follow her anymore, but liked one of the first constructive criticism comments on her period post, and got blocked 😄
She's a massive child - imagine going through life not being able to have a debate.
She's not as smart as she makes out.
Same 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Just went and looked - she’s blocked me - I do follow her but I liked a few of the points people made that she took as negative 🤣 god she is a sad sinking ship.
You should unfollow if u can otherwise you still count as a follower even when blocked 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Has anyone noticed the other one in the clique who highlights books and generally spouts the same crap... coco ryry got the job with Sinead for Martin McDonald but I noticed now she works for OHfitness furnace 😂 I kid you not we even have the morning coffee thoughts from her too.... so original
Basically just fan girls sinead and Siobhan she’s desperate for there attention, cringe to watch

Her posts seem a bit low. She's talking about going to London now, so obviously Portugal isn't working out. Most of her followers are in Ireland so it makes no sense for her not to be based here

She's going a bit loopy by how she reacted to the feedback..probably hitting her that she brings nothing to the table.
Her lifestyle isn't to be envied, that's for sure. All the money and time in the world, and she comes across miserable 99% of the time. Don't think it matters where she bases herself, continually hopping locations because she can't just be content.

Reactions: 11
She's going a bit loopy by how she reacted to the feedback..probably hitting her that she brings nothing to the table.
Her lifestyle isn't to be envied, that's for sure. All the money and time in the world, and she comes across miserable 99% of the time. Don't think it matters where she bases herself, continually hopping locations because she can't just be content.
I worked abroad for a few years and there was always a gaggle of men and women who still acted like they were 18 with no worries in the world. Leathery looking skin and on the verge of liver failure. When they actually let their guard down, their stories were always sad. Most had left their hometown because they were running away from something or because they thought they were unique and different. The party years had long gone but they were like the oldest swingers in town. Everyone had grown up and became settled within themselves except them, it was sad x

Reactions: 13
I worked abroad for a few years and there was always a gaggle of men and women who still acted like they were 18 with no worries in the world. Leathery looking skin and on the verge of liver failure. When they actually let their guard down, their stories were always sad. Most had left their hometown because they were running away from something or because they thought they were unique and different. The party years had long gone but they were like the oldest swingers in town. Everyone had grown up and became settled within themselves except them, it was sad x

It definitely feels like shes running away from something and chasing after something else. Maybe now she's realised the sun won't bring her happiness. Its actually quite sad

Reactions: 3
It definitely feels like shes running away from something and chasing after something else. Maybe now she's realised the sun won't bring her happiness. Its actually quite sad

Very good point . She left Ireland due to the weather! London is the same as here!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.