Siobh.OHagan #9 Won't cook, underlines books, dances like a constipated rook.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Posting on accounts not belonging to hers may help...

Maybe not
@siobh.ohagan flying first class from Bali after her PCR test she went out in a place with rising cases then traveled and didn’t quarantine

Reactions: 5
I hope the owner of the Cinnabun place in Bali hasn’t expanded recently because his profits are about to PLUMMET

• Haha
Reactions: 55
So is she done with Bali or what is her plan? Kinda awful she convinced Sinead to join her in bali and then she left? If I was Sinead I’d be so pissed that she sold her this dream Bali life that was a load of bollocks and then leaves her in the lurch with the room to rent and everything. Maybe Siobhan was worried Jack would come out and she’d be the ultimate third wheel but still I think it’s so ignorant to do that to your ‘best friend’.

Reactions: 28
If you travel to Asia you need a vaccine passport for dyptheria and yellow fever among others - this is literally nothing out of the ordinary. The results are inconclusive on whether you can spread it, still waiting on more data to infer any sort of “proof”. Yes you can still get it - the vaccine prevents serious disease (like most vaccines). Nothing is ever bulletproof! Please do your research
Sorry but not the same thing, for one exotic Vaccinations are a CHOICE and you can BANK on being fully immunized against those diseases. That is what Vaccines have done in the past and traditionally do. If my dog is travelling to Europe he will need a Rabies vaccine ok, and he WILL be immune, there is no chance he will get it and if the vaccine FAILED it would be a serious issue. My Tetanus vaccine I am immune, simple, 10 years! The Safety record of some Vaccines is outstanding including for side effects. TB Vaccine has an 80 year Safety record but TB being Zoonotic is STILL a Pandemic. These Covid Vaccines are an absolute joke, not tested for long enough, side effects are all over the place and point blank were not seen in testing! And yes should stop Transmission!!! Not good enough!!! Your makeup has more regulation and Testing than that rubbish! You can guarantee if an eyeshadow gave you pink-eye or your moisturizer gave you blisters, it would be immediately pulled off the market. It should have been done with these Vaccines. I am a Veterinary Nurse, Vaccination is the cornerstone of veterinary, my Cats vaccine is safer and does what it's supposed to do!!

Mod edit:
Ok - time to move on from the vaccine chat please. It’s not relevant to the thread at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
So she was getting a rake of stuff delivered to her sisters place in Portugal. This trip was well planned not a sudden decision if she was getting her crap delivered to Portugal.
Also the sister must have had an idea she was planning to travel there. Surely the penny dropped when all Siobhans deliveries started arriving.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
So she was getting a rake of stuff delivered to her sisters place in Portugal. This trip was well planned not a sudden decision if she was getting her crap delivered to Portugal.
Also the sister must have had an idea she was planning to travel there. Surely the penny dropped when all Siobhans deliveries started arriving.
Yea we can see now that this was long planned, stuff doesn’t arrive from Amazon or Ireland to Portugal in a day like 😐🙄 she’s a disgrace. The skin of the sister though ? WHY would you want to be so red ? Why can’t they use SPF ? It’s one thing being dumb enough to think you don’t need it in Ireland but in Portugal / Bali?
Anyway the 2 of them are like those frizzled oul wans you see year after year in the same resort. They hid it the last time when their parents were in Portugal , won’t be surprised if they turn up there again. Watch her pile on the weight now again for 3-4 months & tell us she loves her body

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Explaining blue light, melatonin and circadian rhythms to everyone like she’s teaching senior infants, and like nobody else could know this information 😂😂🤣🤣 Does she genuinely think people are as ignorant as she is?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
One ... spread your clothes out on that horse, they’ll bleeping reek.... but then she probably reeks anyways

Also is that a fiction she’s recommending for us plebs? Cause we know she doesn’t read that tripe - audible picked a real beaut to give a link to 🥴

I actually wonder how many unfollows would it take for her to care or self reflect that morally she did the wrong thing travelling to Portugal.
I honestly think that would be the only way to hit this moron where it hurts and then maybe it would cause her to self reflect on how disgusting, selfish, irresponsible and tone deaf her actions are.

I hate watch her too but I will do so from War on Instagrammers to not give her the engagement from today on. duck you Siobhan

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I actually wonder how many unfollows would it take for her to care or self reflect that morally she did the wrong thing travelling to Portugal.
I honestly think that would be the only way to hit this moron where it hurts and then maybe it would cause her to self reflect on how disgusting, selfish, irresponsible and tone deaf her actions are.

I hate watch her too but I will do so from War on Instagrammers to not give her the engagement from today on. duck you Siobhan
The only way these lot will take any reflection on their behaviour is when their insta/youtube engagement drops.
Its their ticket to #ad #gifted ect They share their view stats with their collab agent and they arrange a fee based on the numbers.
The more ppl watch the more they get paid.

No doubt within the next few days there will be a insta post with a screenshot of her insta stats with a comment
"WOW - 50k ppl are watching my stories daily"

Reactions: 7
Explaining blue light, melatonin and circadian rhythms to everyone like she’s teaching senior infants, and like nobody else could know this information 😂😂🤣🤣 Does she genuinely think people are as ignorant as she is?
I took that as a passive aggressive swipe at sinead who wears hers all the time! Classic Siobhan!

Reactions: 2
Well this is quite the conundrum. It’s time to play delete, block or ignore. Which will it be...?

3CD691DD-D89C-4379-B537-EA68A967A1C7.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 28
What bugs me the most about her and her insipid followers who are telling her this is amazing is that they genuinely think those with negative comments are jealous

it’s the fact that she had a pcr test and then went to a party
It’s The fact that she’s totally and utterly predictable is her movements that everyone here called it
It’s the fact that she after partying with all the other vacuous “influencers” in Bali hopped on a couple of flights with zero concern for anyone on the flight
And the fact she arrived to Portugal and was not isolating -at all

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Don’t panic everyone.... especially the poor soul really missing her morning coffee thoughts.... there’s a idiot on the throne in Bali just ready to step into shibvs shoes
So many business ideas ??? On the beg already with the 3fe coffee .. she’s in for a rude awakening

Reactions: 7
What bugs me the most about her and her insipid followers who are telling her this is amazing is that they genuinely think those with negative comments are jealous

it’s the fact that she had a pcr test and then went to a party
It’s The fact that she’s totally and utterly predictable is her movements that everyone here called it
It’s the fact that she after partying with all the other vacuous “influencers” in Bali hopped on a couple of flights with zero concern for anyone on the flight
And the fact she arrived to Portugal and was not isolating -at all
This! There is a way to travel safely but she hasn’t done that at all. Went out with her mates who are sick after the PCR test, deliberately breaking the quarantine rules in Portugal and posting a braggy video of the flight to YouTube. It’s just so time deaf

Sorry if this has been answered before, but has she ever talked about covid or the vaccine? I don't know why but I'm starting to think is she a covid denier/ anti vaccine type ?! Her carry on would lead you to believe that anyway!!

Reactions: 2
I wonder is she autistic. She has zero empathy and is very particular about things. Her lack of empathy during the pandemic has been frightening. Autism often goes undiagnosed in women as women are better at masking and the diagnostic criteria used are based on autistic men. Women present differently. I've always thought that about her but never said it cos it's her business but given her latest behaviour I don't care I'm just throwing it out there.

Sorry if this has been answered before, but has she ever talked about covid or the vaccine? I don't know why but I'm starting to think is she a covid denier/ anti vaccine type ?! Her carry on would lead you to believe that anyway!!
A lot of the kinds of people who live in Bali would be anti vaccine so I think that's why she doesn't mention it. I'd say she is pro vaccine though , just doesn't want to appear "uncool" to her Bali peers.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.