Siobh.OHagan #9 Won't cook, underlines books, dances like a constipated rook.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Off topic but I didn't know this! šŸ˜† I load my clothes horse up too at times šŸ™ˆ
Bunched up like that? I find they donā€™t dry properly and have a musty smell ....
Ugh just everything she does irks me now , itā€™s well and good to claim itā€™s no one else business .... but only takes one to create a massive cluster and weā€™re 4 months in lockdown ... fact sheā€™ll be popping home .... even though her home was Bali when it suited her

Reactions: 7
Weird how Begs hasn't swooned and cried all over Shivs post? Has she even liked it?

Reactions: 7
Queenicole having a meltdown because she says building a website is difficult. Perhaps itā€™s because you have no training whatsoever in that field. Iā€™m fed up of these morons thinking they can do these things themselves and shitting all over people that are trained to do these tasks.

Also she said that sheā€™s manifesting her vision for her ā€˜brandā€™ and that she just putting it out into the universe but in the next breath she said sheā€™s looking for a videographer to collab with (ie do it for free). Jesus wept

Reactions: 19
I smell a rat... i think they've fallen out!! it was all abit coincidency that is was the sis's bday but i dunno. i'd say the crack was gone between the two of them, and sinead seemed quite happy in her stories saying she was gone!! Fuckin chalk and cheese anyway - and no amount of books would help them understand that or ''work through it''..

Reactions: 25
Sorry if this has been answered before, but has she ever talked about covid or the vaccine? I don't know why but I'm starting to think is she a covid denier/ anti vaccine type ?! Her carry on would lead you to believe that anyway!!
Siobhan has remained firmly on the fence. Sheā€™s hedging her bets, waiting to see if mass vaccination works and if it does/doesnā€™t it will be ā€œI told ya so, Iā€™ve thought this from the startā€. And we are expected to believe sheā€™s an intelligent person that forms her own views and opinions šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 13
Omg the shadow boxing. Sheā€™s doing the wee noises and everything. Scunnered for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So many business ideas ??? On the beg already with the 3fe coffee .. sheā€™s in for a rude awakening
Casual mention of all the business ideas and projects she can do from this side of the world. Except I thought she prided herself on having created an online business which allows her to work ANYWHERE. Subtle comment so the followers don't get a shock when she goes from 0 to 90 with the schilling of tan products, the teeth whitening strips, probably hair products and whatever else she can manage to get a collab on cos you know Portugal is expensive and you can't get food delivered all the time for next to nothing. Probably also looking for some sort of aliexpress type product that she can market out - maybe fitness bands, mats or something along those lines?

• Angry
Reactions: 22
I had to unfollow her...she is a complete muppet!! We will always be the negative trolls in her eyes. Her personality actually disgusts me. Self obsessed, Selfish, so called athlete!!! Such a moron!!!!

Reactions: 24
Has she moved to Portugal permanently? Sinead says she now lives alone, not that Siobhans gone on holiday.

Reactions: 3
I wonder is she autistic. She has zero empathy and is very particular about things. Her lack of empathy during the pandemic has been frightening. Autism often goes undiagnosed in women as women are better at masking and the diagnostic criteria used are based on autistic men. Women present differently. I've always thought that about her but never said it cos it's her business but given her latest behaviour I don't care I'm just throwing it out there.

A lot of the kinds of people who live in Bali would be anti vaccine so I think that's why she doesn't mention it. I'd say she is pro vaccine though , just doesn't want to appear "uncool" to her Bali peers.
Ive always had an inkling she is on the spectrum but ive never felt comfortable publicly stating. The social awkwardness (looking at Sinead like she has two heads when doing something fun). Being very rigid (she has to have her day on a strict schedule and if Sinead is late or another minor inconvenience to her she loses it). Difficulty reading a room (1st class flights from 3rd world country >empathy). See what I did therešŸ˜‰And ultimately then not knowing how all of these things can be perceived differently by other people.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
So she was getting a rake of stuff delivered to her sisters place in Portugal. This trip was well planned not a sudden decision if she was getting her crap delivered to Portugal.
Also the sister must have had an idea she was planning to travel there. Surely the penny dropped when all Siobhans deliveries started arriving.
God she canā€™t even keep her lies straight at this stage šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She thinks sheā€™s Rocky now šŸ™„ pretty certain his camel toe was non existent.

Iā€™d say sheā€™s defo going to get the vaccine & Iā€™ve also thought the reason the nomad gang claim to anti vax is that they know they wonā€™t get it in Bali. Plus they like to be talked about.

I hope she doesnā€™t come to Ireland but of course she will, and she will get the HSE funded vaccine and become even more irresponsible than she already is.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh my god is she actually making those swoosh boxing noises herself?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.