Siobh.OHagan #9 Won't cook, underlines books, dances like a constipated rook.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seems all she is excited about is getting the stuff she ordered that she can't get in Bali. She's such a bleeping eejit.

I would be raging if my sister turned up at my door after taking zero precautions. Ready to leech at my house and pick up all the packages she'd ordered to my house.

Her family should really have a word with her...

Reactions: 8
She mentioned in the blog about going to her townhouse so I guess she’s been ordering stuff to there via that Alice girl. Btw has anyone seen Alice?! Lord above she’s definitely not an advert for fake eyelashes or hair anyway

Reactions: 3
Seems all she is excited about is getting the stuff she ordered that she can't get in Bali. She's such a bleeping eejit.

I would be raging if my sister turned up at my door after taking zero precautions. Ready to leech at my house and pick up all the packages she'd ordered to my house.

Her family should really have a word with her...
Although “it’s not about money” right 😂🙃

Reactions: 2
I wonder is she autistic. She has zero empathy and is very particular about things. Her lack of empathy during the pandemic has been frightening. Autism often goes undiagnosed in women as women are better at masking and the diagnostic criteria used are based on autistic men. Women present differently. I've always thought that about her but never said it cos it's her business but given her latest behaviour I don't care I'm just throwing it out there.

A lot of the kinds of people who live in Bali would be anti vaccine so I think that's why she doesn't mention it. I'd say she is pro vaccine though , just doesn't want to appear "uncool" to her Bali peers.
I would say you might be on to something. I think she definitely displays certain Asperger syndrome traits at times. That’s no offence towards anyone with Aspergers as my sister has it but it’s something I noticed previously. Her fidgety movements, sometimes she seems very uncomfortable with eye contact, her total lack of empathy as you said being the main one, her obsession with routine and manic approach to life in general.

Reactions: 21
She can post as much proof as she likes that it was safe to travel but that doesn't excuse the fact that how she did it and filmed it was totally vulgar and tone deaf when so many people have made sacrifices this past year. She has a lot of growing up to do 🙄

Reactions: 31
Her stories showing her proof she can travel. Siobhan ...hun ... just because you can does not cancel out that it was NOT an essential journey !! Morals>selfish behaviour.

Reactions: 22
“Hope that all makes sense”. Get fucked.
Yeh lol like we’re thick 😂😂😂 ya know what doesn’t make sense Noh-Dates.....traveling first class from a third world country during a pandemic that has crippled them further to the point of starving ....and filming it 🙈 mortifying

Reactions: 22
The only thing she's proving in that post is that she went to Portugal to avoid quarantine in Ireland. She's even said had she gone to Ireland she'd have had to quarantine. So it's definitely her way of avoiding quarantine. She'll be back here in a couple of weeks.

Reactions: 27
Her stories showing her proof she can travel. Siobhan ...hun ... just because you can does not cancel out that it was NOT an essential journey !! Morals>selfish behaviour.
THIS!!! like yes we know we CAN travel. But we are sacrificing that for the greater good. If we all had her self centered mindset we’d be in big trouble. Just because you can doesn’t mean you should.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Maybe Newstalk could get her back on to Lunchtime Live for a discussion on her latest move. Since she has done nothing wrong surely she’d welcome the opportunity....

Reactions: 11
THIS!!! like yes we know we CAN travel. But we are sacrificing that for the greater good. If we all had her self centered mindset we’d be in big trouble. Just because you can doesn’t mean you should.
Also, she asked those questions a month ago. Things change rapidly. She’s just a scumbag. We all can travel, we just chose not to for the greater good.

Reactions: 10
I haven't seen my brother since last year, I haven't seen half my family since I got engaged at the start of last year, I've moved the date of my wedding and I've cancelled my honeymoon.

Did I 100% have to do all that? No.

Did I do it because it's the right thing to do given the state of the world? Yes. I'm not an island who does what she wants or pleases on a whim. If we have to go through all this crap over the last 18 months, we may as well do it together.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Time for a new thread already?! This must be some sort of record!!! A sign to take a good look at yourself Siobh, wtf are you at....

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.