Siobh.OHagan #6 Living differently but it’s deja vu, I don’t want babies or maybe I do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She might as well have said “Who’s laughing now?” Thank you Siobhan for leading the way with wearing face masks.... PRAISE BE! This COMPLETELY cancelled out the impact of everything else crappy you did in the last 12 months with your totally unnecessary travel. I think we should fund a statue in your honour. And congrats for at last acknowledging that your mindset ramblings may just be utterly tone deaf (nicely and ironically accompanied by standard smug bikini pic). You took your sweet time.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Spraoi cangu?
Ya she literally did nothing to decorate the place. I think stephmylife was in Bali at the time and she helped her buy a few bits for the place. But like nothing particularly nice imo. The stuff wouldn't be to my taste. The villa always looks shite tho.

Reactions: 3
She might as well have said “Who’s laughing now?” Thank you Siobhan for leading the way with wearing face masks.... PRAISE BE! This COMPLETELY cancelled out the impact of everything that else crappy you did in the last 12 months with your totally unnecessary travel. I think we should fund a statue in your honour. And congrats for at last acknowledging that your mindset ramblings may just be be utterly tone deaf (nicely and ironically accompanied by standard smug bikini pic).
I think the gist was that Siobhan knew to wear a mask before the experts even knew you should. Must have been those leaving cert points!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think the gist was that Siobhan knew to wear a mask before the experts even knew you should. Must have been those leaving cert points!
Absolutely. It’s basically the Trump mindset. Next Insta Live video - how to inject disinfectant whilst maintaining a calorie deficit.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can't get over the calorie count she's logged her lunch as, hearty Mexican chicken soup, 489 calories. She's deluded alright, the bowl is packed with fried tortilla chips and sour cream :ROFLMAO:

She’s absolutely bleeping trolling us now. Counting THAT as soup.
Ha, snap!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
She’s absolutely bleeping trolling us now. Counting THAT as soup.
If she’s trolling then it says it all about her character and it’s an insult to the followers who believe she has some credibility.
Either that or she’s just plain stupid, which would be the lesser of two evils.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I mean... I lived in Asia before covid and wore a mask regularly so I’m sure she had one already 😅 it’s normal there 😂😂 what a dose

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She was arguing with people online saying masks don’t work. She didn’t have any information or understanding of it all. Then when she eventually came on to say she’s changed her mind she didn’t bother to explain why or how masks work. She was acting like a public service announcer without actually giving information. Speaking with authority without substance. Remember when she’d draw her crappy infection rate graphs and say she loves doing that because she has a degree in maths 😳😳
Like the woman flew long haul, went around Ireland, went on a holiday to Portugal with her high risk mother and family, had loads of people partying in her apartment in dublin (including Laura’s views). She loves painting herself as some thoughtful, concerned citizen but she’s an aging session moth with no real friends or ability to have her own opinions and mind for anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Wtf. She only wore a mask for dramatic effect at the time I'd say so she could post it on Instagram.

Reactions: 6
She says she's not an expert in immunology. I think its safe to say the only thing she's an expert in is being a grade A fool

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She was arguing with people online saying masks don’t work. She didn’t have any information or understanding of it all. Then when she eventually came on to say she’s changed her mind she didn’t bother to explain why or how masks work. She was acting like a public service announcer without actually giving information. Speaking with authority without substance. Remember when she’d draw her crappy infection rate graphs and say she loves doing that because she has a degree in maths 😳😳
Like the woman flew long haul, went around Ireland, went on a holiday to Portugal with her high risk mother and family, had loads of people partying in her apartment in dublin (including Laura’s views). She loves painting herself as some thoughtful, concerned citizen but she’s an aging session moth with no real friends or ability to have her own opinions and mind for anything.
Speaking with authority without substance. You have pinned down who SOH is in one sentence. Preach to the masses from her multiple underlined books she actually has no genuine understanding of. She’s a fool with very little real world life experience.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The new post......why does she think everyone else in the world is miserable and wants to be in Bali??? 😂😂😂 if we wanted to we would? 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️😂 I’m genuinely confused 😐 Iv been to Bali. It’s grand. Very much a 3rd world country, stray dogs etc. very sad. I couldn’t in good conscience be there now when the Covid situation is so bad there. The affluent tourists spreading it and the impoverished locals getting it, dying etc. Seeing awful stories of the hospitals being full over there and Covid patients being turned away...dying in taxis trying to get help...heartbreaking. The only reason they aren’t in lockdown is because they can’t afford to. Not because it doesn’t exist over there which seems to be what Siobhan thinks 🤔😂🤷🏻‍♀️ She needs to start reading about the actual situation in Indonesia, it’s embarrassing how uninformed she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.