Siobh.OHagan #6 Living differently but it’s deja vu, I don’t want babies or maybe I do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get really frustrated with Siobhan.

She has built herself a really good platform.

But now she seems lost. This manifests in bad eating habits and gets really annoyed. It's great that she is so open about her insecurities about her skin but then she loses that positivity by going on and on.

I really hope she turns things around

Rooting for you Siobhan!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is there any chance she is purging? She is eating more than ever. Even with all the training it would be hard to get into deficit eating like that. The break outs on her skin. She showed she has lost weight because her favorite denim shorts are gone too big. And she does look thinner than a few months ago.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I’m surprised her best pal Corinna tolan isn’t on hand to help her with her skin again 🙄

Reactions: 1
She’s reluctant to answer about the cost of living for her in bali because it might open people’s eyes to how much she’s exploiting the place. She’s still charging premium amounts for her programmes despite her living costs being lower which goes against what she preaches about just earning enough to achieve your goals, anti consumerism etc. Matter of the fact is that she just wants to exploit cheaper avenues so that she can live a better life. How could she come on and say she pays a few hundred for that villa, her food, petrol etc while she earns tenfold and then go on about the starving of bali? She’s oblivious but not that thick. Well, actually she is thick because she was sharing videos of people suffering while she was skiving off at her luxury villa eating chicken and waffles.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Nearly onto page 60 and were well over 1000comments, can anybody make a new thread before this one is locked 😬

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.