Siobh.OHagan #7 Won’t take advice on skin or hair don’t dare wake her with Call to Prayer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Has anyone else seen Shivs interview ? At 2 mins is cringe 🙄
So cringe for her on about not using filters or photoshop etc cos it’s bad for her mentally and she’s photoshopped within an inch of her life on that cover photo!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She is so socially awkward....uncomfortable to watch. She needs Sinead as a a side kick...she would love to be more like Sinead. Siobhans personality does not come across well on insta!! Shallow & selfish 😏

Reactions: 9
I dont think Bali is as good as she is making out she is very adamant she will be I'm Europe for the summer. I think Siobhan would prefer a city like London, Dublin, Sydney maybe the states but she couldn't preach about living differently and also she would have to work a proper job. The.only reason they stay in Bali is to live very cheaply I dont think she actually likes it

Reactions: 14
I wonder is she getting outta there before Jack arrives in June cos she'll be left on her arse by heg.

I wonder is she tired of “living differently” but she’s in WAY too deep now with too much riding on it to “settle” for a “normal” life.

Reactions: 11
I dont think Bali is as good as she is making out she is very adamant she will be I'm Europe for the summer. I think Siobhan would prefer a city like London, Dublin, Sydney maybe the states but she couldn't preach about living differently and also she would have to work a proper job. The.only reason they stay in Bali is to live very cheaply I dont think she actually likes it
Pretty sure she went to Sydney to visit and moaned every second she was there. Said it was too expensive for her basically

Reactions: 15
Yeah she hated Sydney. I get the feeling that she hates any country where she can’t order in every single meal and then exercise it off all day. She’s so tone deaf it’s baffling, she’s traveled so much in this pandemic already would she not just stay put after making such a big deal about going “home” to Bali!

I often wonder if there was no such thing as social media would she just be living in Dublin
Me too, I find the whole Ista living thing fascinating. The impact on people's decisions from washing powder to paint color to holiday destinations etc etc. Living for the content and to keep up with others to have a 'show life'.

I do wonder how many people will regret decisions they made to show others how they live and how they can 'keep up' with the influencers.

I really think her idea of a European summer is because Bali is dull, I mean who knew that in a pandemic when people can't travel that living in a tourist resort would be quiet and boring!!!

• Haha
Yeah she's only in Bali for cheap rent and cheap takeaways. She doesn't seem to like anything else about the place.

Reactions: 5
The likelihood of Bali opening it's boarders to tourists is still a bit off and she is bored. The curfew and some places remaining closed and the general lack of digital nomads just means she isn't getting what she used to out of Bali. Apart from it being super cheap and being able to order in food constantly what is she getting. I listened to a bit of that interview how many times has she told her story and yet it's always like the first time she tells it. She didn't enjoy Sydney too expensive she didn't do much as a result of the cost. It's hard now that she has outsourced the majority of the work when she is in Europe because people still have normal jobs so even in that regard she is lonely and bored. If she didn't have Leanne to stay with and then Sinead rock up to stay with her it would have been a very boring summer for her also.

What age is Siobhan? I googled and the last thing I could find was an article from 2016 saying she was 27, so she would be 31/32 now? She looks so much older I’m confused I thought living a ‘healthy’ lifestyle would have the opposite effect

Reactions: 10
What age is Siobhan? I googled and the last thing I could find was an article from 2016 saying she was 27, so she would be 31/32 now? She looks so much older I’m confused I thought living a ‘healthy’ lifestyle would have the opposite effect
She is 32 but trying to stay hip with tik tok.

• Haha
What would be the numbers for the Furnace, like at anyone time how many people are signed up and how is it managed. Do you have much interaction with siobhan seeing that it's her program. I just dont see how spaces are constantly opening.

Reactions: 6
What would be the numbers for the Furnace, like at anyone time how many people are signed up and how is it managed. Do you have much interaction with siobhan seeing that it's her program. I just dont see how spaces are constantly opening.
So from what I can figure out for the secretive undercover programme of the furnace. You do it in 12 week stints so I guess as people go through into the final weeks she takes more on. It seems like it used to be she would take a set group for the 12 weeks with no openings but now its every few weeks so she must give a certain amount of people to her coaches on different weeks in a staggered manner and that's how places open up. I'm not explaining what I'm trying to say very well but ya like someone has X amount of people all signed up at different times and then as they go through more can let join. She does the Facebook lives or something every now and again u hear her say but like it's unclear what else she does. The people working for her would have more interaction as they are in the same time zone to clients.

Reactions: 4
Shes literally opening spaces every week. Sometimes twice a week. But then acting like they are so exclusive?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.