Siobh.Ohagan #4 living differently but every days the same

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She totally misinterpreted the Q ‘ how safe is Bali compared to March !’ - obviously the person meant covid yet siobhan thought it was about crime 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She totally misinterpreted the Q ‘ how safe is Bali compared to March !’ - obviously the person meant covid yet siobhan thought it was about crime 🤣
Covid is not on her radar she can't even be bothered to wipe down equipment in the gym from my understanding of her antics in Bali let alone shower for on a daily basis. She was terrified when crime did escalate back in March but that was due to covid. People don't just go looting for no reason there is always an underlying issue. Uhhh so glad I unfollwed

Reactions: 12
That Q&A was jokes lads 🤣 did everyone on here ask them questions?! Very entertaining watching her answer them 😂😂 Now she has no cash to feed herself so Ed gave her a few bob. Christ almighty what a life to live. I defo think there is a cheeky chubby gal inside her and she’s trying to suppress that every single day hence her constant binge and fight back attitude. It’s a 24month SM detox she needs 🤦🏻‍♀️ Lost the run of herself big time!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wtf??? Seriously no cash so post a feel sorry for me post??
I say it won't be long till mum and dad buys her ticket home.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
OMG how does she have no cash? Imagine your housemate having to give you some 🙈

Reactions: 4
That Q&A was jokes lads 🤣 did everyone on here ask them questions?! Very entertaining watching her answer them 😂😂 Now she has no cash to feed herself so Ed gave her a few bob. Christ almighty what a life to live. I defo think there is a cheeky chubby gal inside her and she’s trying to suppress that every single day hence her constant binge and fight back attitude. It’s a 24month SM detox she needs 🤦🏻‍♀️ Lost the run of herself big time!
So of the questions were definitely a pisstake! But why does she not finish the answer when she is answering them. The camera cuts out before she has answered the question fully and she just leaves it like that. It cuts out mid sentence

Reactions: 1
Isn't she this great independent feminist women with her own "business" why is she out if money? Maybe if she didn't eat/drink out so much she might have a bit of cash.

Isn't she this great independent feminist women with her own "business" why is she out if money? Maybe if she didn't eat/drink out so much she might have a bit of cash.
Was she actually out of money or just didn’t have any cash on her at the time?

Reactions: 15
Yeah I never have cash either! I always pay card so it’s relatable, I’m guessing that’s what she meant 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
As much as I think SOH is a chancer this is a bit harsh. I never have cash, use my cards all the time
Yeah but it’s very different being in the western countries that have contactless payments everywhere you go. Here in Bali, cash is everything. Most places charge you 3% to pay with card anyway. And all the food that she orders, on that app, it’s all paid for with cash on delivery. So trying to compare your situation to here is like apples and oranges. It’s a very different world out here.

I cant get my head around this one. She did over 17000 steps walking around her living room?!

Is that not mental? .. I reckon I must average maybe 6000 steps in an hour if I'm walking outside pretty fast ... so she just paced round and round and round her living room for 3 hours?! ... like some kind of demented animal in a cage...?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
pretty sure nutritionwithniamh is reffering to siobhan on her story now about a question siobhan answered the other day.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I cant get my head around this one. She did over 17000 steps walking around her living room?!

Is that not mental? .. I reckon I must average maybe 6000 steps in an hour if I'm walking outside pretty fast ... so she just paced round and round and round her living room for 3 hours?! ... like some kind of demented animal in a cage...?
Very odd.

Very odd.
This doesn’t add up for me. I go to the gym every day and do resistance training only. My Fitbit will add on the equivalent step count that my resistance training would have accounted for. I’m not sure about her Apple Watch, but perhaps a lot of that 17k+ steps came from her earlier workout. She’s deliberately misleading followers if that’s the case.

pretty sure nutritionwithniamh is reffering to siobhan on her story now about a question siobhan answered the other day.
Definitely! Zero doubt.

*cue passive-aggressive response from Shiv after she reads it on here.

This doesn’t add up for me. I go to the gym every day and do resistance training only. My Fitbit will add on the equivalent step count that my resistance training would have accounted for. I’m not sure about her Apple Watch, but perhaps a lot of that 17k+ steps came from her earlier workout. She’s deliberately misleading followers if that’s the case.
Maybe she was just moving her wrist very quickly for a few hours....she did say she was short of cash 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.