Siobh.Ohagan #4 living differently but every days the same

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Going off socials for 24hrs. No one will care but I better write it here incase my mum gets worried'. If that was the case you would just go off social media and call your ma to let her know.

please, no surprise christmas home coming, we have used this excuse before.....

• Haha
Reactions: 16
please, no surprise christmas home coming, we have used this excuse before.....
The Begarty made a similar announcement last week and returned with a whole new set of teeth. No doubt something equally as sneaky is going on with Siobhan’s announcement.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
1607501824093.png
sibh won't be able to resist the super luxury tagline, more furnace spaces incoming 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Guys, I'm all for the bashing but I wouldn't call her a binge eater, she just eats like tit at the weekend. I'm not offended by it at all, but as someone who's recovered from bulimia, what she eats is like a snack compared to what actual binge eating looks like.

Most 'normal' people did the same as she does pre-covid (i.e. eating salads all week then drinking and eating takeaways at the weekend) so I'm not judging her for that. HOWEVERRRRRR...she's selling a product and she can't even practice what she charges through the teeth for (did everyone else hear that sucky thing she does every 3 mins when I read teeth? Haha)

Former eating disorder sufferer here too - she is a binge eater, lots of people are and they don't realise it. Eating salads all week and then eating "bad" food at the weekend is a very unhealthy relationship to have with food - regardless of whether "normal" people do it, its disordered.

She purges with extreme exercise as a "punishment" for the "bad" eating/foods. She is very disordered with her mentality around food and exercise.

Reactions: 10
The Begarty made a similar announcement last week and returned with a whole new set of teeth. No doubt something equally as sneaky is going on with Siobhan’s announcement.
I saw on the james smith thread that diren has gone off Instagram too, people seem to think he is on his way to Australia. With that and sinead doing a digital detox, I'd say siobhan is up to something too

• Wow
Reactions: 4
"Going off socials for 24hrs. No one will care but I better write it here incase my mum gets worried'. If that was the case you would just go off social media and call your ma to let her know.
No doubt she's on her way home!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
If she is coming home it's not that surprising because it looks so sh*t in Bali. Everyday is basically the same yet she tries to claim life is so fun and she is "living differently" kinda sad that her mother would be concerned if she wasn't on sm. How long does she spend on sm for her mother to worry if she doesn't post.

Reactions: 7
I saw on the james smith thread that diren has gone off Instagram too, people seem to think he is on his way to Australia.
They've said that he is heading to Australia soon- he's got australian citizenship.

Reactions: 1
She’s not coming home for Christmas shocker I didn’t see that coming :rolleyes: I’d rather my type of Christmas in cold Ireland being happy just being with family who I say little of through out the year. Then in Bali on your own with a load of insta huns she probably hardly knows for Christmas eating take away is my idea of hell she can keep it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
She’s not coming home for Christmas shocker I didn’t see that coming :rolleyes: I’d rather my type of Christmas in cold Ireland being happy just being with family who I say little of through out the year. Then in Bali on your own with a load of insta huns she probably hardly knows for Christmas eating take away is my idea of hell she can keep it.
Spending Christmas this year with family will be priceless.
After this year - I would not trade that for a life time of first class flights.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I'll be shocked if she's isn't on her, way home. Shes trying to throw her family off the scent with "my first xmas away in 32 years, but silly only going home for 1 day" plus Dublin in the all Ireland final, she'll want to be home for that. But will 14 days quarantine suit her? Stopping her being a mad session moth at this time of year? She needs her line dancing like, will someone please think of the line dancing!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If she could hire a Balinese person to come in and remove makeup/wash her face, I'd say she would.

The bad skin is just out of complete laziness.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Paul Olima was throwing a bit of shade too. He said nobody gives a f##k if anyone is taking an Instagram break. No need to announce it. Maybe it wasn't directed at boring shiv. He's pals with Diren and Smith.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Paul Olima was throwing a bit of shade too. He said nobody gives a f##k if anyone is taking an Instagram break. No need to announce it. Maybe it wasn't directed at boring shiv. He's pals with Diren and Smith.
I saw that too...the backlash is growing...

Reactions: 4
I'd nearly tag oh so shivvyyy in it😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Curiosity and a windows update got the better of me. What the hell kind of statement is this? It's not about living full lives it's about the person not being able to say goodbye to their granny/auntie/parents. "don't worry about the auld wans, worry about your sister instead" 😆

She's either a complete emotionless sociopath or trying way too hard to sound profound.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.