Siobh.Ohagan #4 living differently but every days the same

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys, I'm all for the bashing but I wouldn't call her a binge eater, she just eats like tit at the weekend. I'm not offended by it at all, but as someone who's recovered from bulimia, what she eats is like a snack compared to what actual binge eating looks like.

Most 'normal' people did the same as she does pre-covid (i.e. eating salads all week then drinking and eating takeaways at the weekend) so I'm not judging her for that. HOWEVERRRRRR...she's selling a product and she can't even practice what she charges through the teeth for (did everyone else hear that sucky thing she does every 3 mins when I read teeth? Haha)

Reactions: 12
I don't really understand why she has a tattle thread.

Did she dupe people out of money or did I miss out on some drama?

I took a look at her stories the past few days. Her content is mind-numbingly bland. She is not a PT, not a body builder, and not an athlete.

I don't know what market she is catering to or who she is influencing. The only thing that she has influenced me on is to look after my skin, she looks burned to a crisp in a lot of the stories.

Reactions: 9
I don't really understand why she has a tattle thread.

Did she dupe people out of money or did I miss out on some drama?

I took a look at her stories the past few days. Her content is mind-numbingly bland. She is not a PT, not a body builder, and not an athlete.

I don't know what market she is catering to or who she is influencing. The only thing that she has influenced me on is to look after my skin, she looks burned to a crisp in a lot of the stories.
Could be wrong but- I think it was around the first lockdown for COVID-19. Siobhan came home, was going around Dublin and said that ‘she doesn’t care, if anyone says anything negative they are getting blocked’ as it would impact her mental health too much....

she hardly had a hard year, has been to Bali, flew first class back to Ireland, to Portugal and back to Bali. That’s more than what I would get in a normal year!

Reactions: 4
Guys, I'm all for the bashing but I wouldn't call her a binge eater, she just eats like tit at the weekend. I'm not offended by it at all, but as someone who's recovered from bulimia, what she eats is like a snack compared to what actual binge eating looks like.

Most 'normal' people did the same as she does pre-covid (i.e. eating salads all week then drinking and eating takeaways at the weekend) so I'm not judging her for that. HOWEVERRRRRR...she's selling a product and she can't even practice what she charges through the teeth for (did everyone else hear that sucky thing she does every 3 mins when I read teeth? Haha)
Omg that annoys the tit out of me!!! And she's constantly sticking her big thick acrylic nails into the spaces of her teeth and sucking on them. It is REVOLTING

Reactions: 7

She is a binge eater though... she gorges and then does extreme work outs several times everyday.. she put fairy liquid in Nutella so she wouldn’t eat it.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I would class her more as suffering from disordered eating more than binge eating. They're pretty different. The warning signs were there during her competition prep then didn't seem as apparent as she returned to her 'normal' figure. But since then it's apparent she is still suffering from eating issues (not helped by the fact it seems to be all she posts) going from eating huge cheese covered burgers, pastries etc to severely restricting her calories (instead of maybe just reigning in the crap food and eating 'normally'??) Definately NOT a healthy mindset for a fitness 'coach' and influencer.

Reactions: 6
Jesus is that how she presents herself to clients she looks like she hasn’t washed her hair in weeks. I think she has nice hair I love the shade but for jaysus sakes wash it.

Reactions: 5
What about her saying she leaves her waterproof mascara on for a few days?? :sick:
She's just asking for an eye infection...

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Yer say she binges then restricts, i haven't seen much restriction since she's been in Bali. From what i see it's high calorie food and exercise. She's lucky she works out let's just say that.

Her skin is so bad but she clearly doesn't properly wash her face if she leaves mascara on for days, what does she expect?!

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Her skin is so bad but she clearly doesn't properly wash her face if she leaves mascara on for days, what does she expect?!
Be careful that sounds like unsolicited advice although I’m complaining to my followers.. insert another passive aggressive condescending quote here 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Be careful that sounds like unsolicited advice although I’m complaining to my followers.. insert another passive aggressive condescending quote here 😂😂😂😂😂
This is what I don’t get...If your bad skin brought you down so much, as in you don’t want to even leave the house, and you knew exactly what you were doing to make it be like that... why would you continue to do it anyway? 😂 and continue to complain?

Reactions: 4
Maeve Kavanagh (pretty princess fitness) throwing shade in her stories! No names mentioned but you can draw your own conclusions from comments relating to online coaches being an example to your clients, not eating shite and partying all the time, and little to no fitness content.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Yer say she binges then restricts, i haven't seen much restriction since she's been in Bali. From what i see it's high calorie food and exercise. She's lucky she works out let's just say that.
Can't out-train a bad diet. I look forward to the launch of OHFatnness-Feelgood-Body-positivity-Factory app in March.

Take my money.

So she doesn't clean around her eyes? How disgusting is that.
Corrina in Monica Tolan will fix it for her 😏

This is what I don’t get...If your bad skin brought you down so much, as in you don’t want to even leave the house, and you knew exactly what you were doing to make it be like that... why would you continue to do it anyway? 😂 and continue to complain?
I know.. my skin is so bad, don’t worry Monica Toland told me how to fix it.. but sure feck that I’ll just get acrylic nails and that will sort it.. no need to shower or wash..

• Haha
Reactions: 5
"Going off socials for 24hrs. No one will care but I better write it here incase my mum gets worried'. If that was the case you would just go off social media and call your ma to let her know.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.